TWIL becomes Bruno's Longest Run on the Hot 100

IVY

As That's what I like spends its 49th week on BB Hot 100, it overtakes Just the way you are (2010) which has spent 48 weeks on the chart and becomes Bruno's longest solo chart run on BB Hot 100. :alexz:

BRUNO MARS | CHART HISTORY Top 10

That's What I like 49 weeks

Just the Way you are 48 weeks

24k Magic 41 weeks

Grenade 36 weeks

Locked out of Heaven 36 weeks

When I was your man 35 weeks

It will rain 29 weeks

The Lazy song 27 weeks

Treasure 23 weeks

:clap3:

Image result for bruno mars that what I like gif

crazy how it's even outlasting JTWYA which was so massive :jonny:

TWIL doesn’t even feel in his top 5 biggest hits to me, yet the chart run is undeniable. Kinda weird

Edited by Fruity

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

TWIL doesn’t even feel in his top 5 biggest hits to me, yet the chart run is undeniable. Kinda weird

It was huge but we had much bigger songs that overshadowed it, still its stats in the US are very impressive.

Over 1,1B views for the music video becoming Bruno's most viewed solo music video.

Over 600m streams on Spotify.

1,7m digital sales 

24 weeks in the top 5, 5th song to spend that many weeks in the top 5 in the history of BB Hot 100

28 weeks in the top 10

Topped Pop, R&B/Hip Hop and Rhythmic Radio

Overall it was really big in the US.

45 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Do you live in the US?

Internationally he's had way bigger hits but in the States TWIL feels like his biggest hit sans Uptown funk tbh, it was everywhere this year. It's also his highest position on the YE Chart after UF!.

Looking at it's stats it's crazy how much bigger it ended up being than I predicted, I'm sure Bruno's team did not prepare for it to be such a success, especially after following the (somewhat disappointing) #4 peak of a highly anticipated lead single.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.