Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

Like I said, there is a draft this season! @Lémur will be running it. You can choose up to 3 queens, starting after Moonchild reveals the last queen tonight. You must pick your three before the deadline for the first challenge (posted later tonight), and no team can  have the same three girls!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

v2aBg4c.png

Meet the Queens:

Stone (@Buddy!)

Top 7, Season 04

Zb68Q58.png

1. What is your drag name, and what season did you compete on? Where did you place?

- Stone, season 4 & 7th LOL

2. What are you best known for?

- My inviting, irresistible, and ****y persona. Who else doing it???

K but being real, my picture piecing abilities. Yeah, that.

3. How have you changed since your season?

- Yeah, the thing is I felt stuck, in a sense, with my character. I was also, in a way,  too scared to change things up (tho lord knows if I did where i'd end up placing.) The difference between last season, and this season is i've learned a lot, read up on past seasons, and know that there's more I can do with this character than i've presented. Fashion isn't everything, but it's a cute quality.

4. What does it take to win this competition?

-It's not really about being cut-throat IMO, though it will come in handy, but it's more about expanding what you're comfortable with, and completely re-visualizing yourself and your character. Pretty much there's always more that you can do, only if you're willing to put that effort.

5. What do you wish you'd done differently last time?

-Pretty much all of the above. Like don't get me wrong, I tried very hard last season, but I could've done much, much, more. Like maybe actually having a personality, something like that.

6. What are you most excited and nervous for about entering the game again?

-Excited? Playing with people who I admire and truly like. Nervous about? not knowing if the judges clean themselves properly. Gotta do extra ass licking this season, didn't work well last time!

7. Complete the following word associations:

• Drag- Pinkbox is a fat, ugly, bitch.
  • Fish- Pinkbox's vagina.
  • Ugly- @talent
  • Talent- ? don't know her
  • Crown- http://www.thoughtleadersllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/Mike-Figliuolo-Wearing-a-Burger-King-Crown.bmp
  • All Star- None of these other bitches
  • Trash- The trash ain't gonna pick itself up, @Witch Privilege c'mon janitor.
  • Enema- Please, for the love of GOD, use one @PinkBox
  • Carrie Messiah- girl idk can u give me something interesting to respond to
  • Aciid Rose- legend
  • Tangerine- probably smells
  • Faye Shull- next
  • Citrus- ex-husband
  • Love- A way for society to continue pushing it's hetero agenda on us ******s.
  • Power- I'd say top, but know most of yall can't relate. So, i'll just say, chicken.
  • Dick- disgusting...

Entrance:

eKjhRi6.png

Edited by Moonchild

Just now, Vulnicura said:

Girls still using first page google image results. :doc: Saving the best till last I see!

hew

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

this first challenge is a BEAST

tumblr_odxfvizikf1qlvwnco8_500.gif

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Eaux wow the glow-up from the first Halloween outfit, I am ready

Yes we learned how to add "couture" to the end of our searches on Google.

8 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

It being a Poké evolution :ahh: 

What Pokemon am I now then?

8 minutes ago, Lémur said:

What a beautiful space look ??

Ugh thank you, I made it myself! :heart2: 

8 minutes ago, talent said:

YES miss pixel!!!!! legend

Ahh would the embodiment of talent lie? Thanks ♥

7 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Omg, Pixel is making me emotional with that wonderfully written interview! :cries: :heart2:

I thought it was tacky/stupid :rip: But thank you ♥

7 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I thought pixel dark wasn’t a fashion queen :gaycat5:

She isn't, she just learned how to use Google. :gaycat3: 

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The rigid lines on the alien dress are kind of odd alongside the wavey pieces on the headpiece, but I'm loving the entrance look :jonny5: Redoing the witch look from your season is so smart!

Honesty? I agree, I didn't think the dress went perfectly with the headpiece, but I thought it was good enough f.

4 minutes ago, Citrus said:

right? the show of evolution 

I really am a Pokemon huh?

this Season 4 reunion

And yeah as Citrus said I’ll be hosting the draft this season so anyone who wants can pick three queens for their draft team! We’re following standard 10/5/3/2/1/0 with 5/-5 if there’s FPR

MY LOVE! :weeps: 

There's still one more queen. :fan: 

I have dyscalculus so forgive me x

There's still one more queen. :fan: 

Just one? :fan:

v2aBg4c.png

Meet the Queens:

Chanel DiAngelo (@CHANEL™)

Top 2, Season 01

vgGgEKd.jpg

1. What is your drag name, and what season did you compete on? Where did you place?
I'm Chanel. You may know me as Chanel DiAngelo, Chanel DiGiorno, Chanla, Chanlala, Chanok, Chun Li, "Chanel, the Poster Child for Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorder Who Writes Way Too ****ing Much", or, most infamously, Chanal. You can call me "Glam", if you find the name Chanel to be too preposterous. I was on the first season of ATRL's Drag Race, coming in at a dreadful runner-up position, and I'm here to get Raven'd.

2. What are you best known for?
Being an eternal thorn in the side of those who rest on a lower intellectual level than myself, for craving opulent and gothic sartorial perfection, and being perpetually surly. Severe Mild neurosis.

3. How have you changed since your season?
Everything is coated in irony these days. Who knows whether or not anything I say or do is serious? Depression has also hit me harder than ever, which is totally fine, because crying in a limousine is one of the grandest experiences life has to offer. I've developed a bit more of a self-awareness. Some may find that to be a negative; self-awareness can ruin inherent qualities in people. But for me, it allows for rational thinking-- not that any of that would be useful on ATRL. Bitches. I can recognize myself, what is and isn't working, but ultimately, it allows me a grander perspective, and grants me context to my own behavior; this is necessary to avoid the onslaught of turmoil that fell out with every post of mine in season one. One thing that's still here, as you'll learn, is my sheer loquaciousness, but we'll see how that fairs.

4. What does it take to win this competition?
It's certainly not C.U.N.T. It's DICK. You can do the best by winning every challenge, or you could personally win the hearts of those who matter (the judges), but it doesn't matter, so long as you send phallus pictures to our host (who can now accept them morally thanks to his semi-open relationship).

5. What do you wish you'd done differently last time?
Monitored myself a little bit more, I suppose, but we've already been into that. In regards to how I actually performed in my season, I would've changed a few entries; my Sissy That Lip Sync, in particular, since I would've, could've, and should've used better song choices (and recorded videos to them). I also wish I hadn't thrown my good sis MoonChild under the bus in the finale, because I should've been busy figuring out how to get Ohio nuked.

6. What are you most excited and nervous for about entering the game again?
I'm most nervous about being misunderstood. Then again, my je ne sais quoi may be the key to my sardonic charm. I'm most excited for the sheer entertainment that this season may bring. I don't care how it comes. While I'm not a fan of anarchy, I do want to see the melodrama and peril that can ensue when things get messy in a game like this. The banter in this thread, the jokes that run amok, the daily conversations are the life of this game. Sure, there are entries to look forward to, runways to gawk at, and a crown to fight for, but the competition is both entirely key to and entirely besides the point of this game: While whoever wins is the ultimate goal, the way everyone will be distracted with their antics and wiles is when these threads are at their best. The hilarity of everyone's shenanigans is what makes Drag Race, and this whole forum, worthwhile.

7. Complete the following word associations:

Drag
Her.

Fish
Grilled.

Ugly
Weakness.

Talent
Madonna. Melodrama. Melania?

Crown
Jewel.

All Star
Not Chad Michaels.

Trash
Carly Rae Jepsen.

Enema
@Moonchild

Carrie Messiah
Short.

Aciid Rose
Altered.

Tangerine
Aries.

Faye Shull
Converter.

Citrus
Not funny.

Love
Wicked.

Power
Bills.

Dick
Huge. PM me.

Entrance:

7nhdWvj.jpg

I knew this was happening, but I’m still so ELATED to see it! :hughard:

The entrance serving Tippi's tactics :clap3:

but SLAY at Chanel being on, ugh my poor wig

we love the talented version of Tippi eaux wow

we still deserve Dame Rose tho

33 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Burn that wig.

I love big frizzy wigs! They are great for making specific LEWKS! Can't always have the same nice pretty wig. It gets stale.

32 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Another Carbon copy? :gaycat2:

tumblr_inline_oxpjesFWX01rmh0zv_500.gif

32 minutes ago, Slut said:

Oh wow, that space looks DESTROYS the others, one of the best looks I've ever seen in this game :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The space look :clap3: Kunty is really bringing ha A-game.

30 minutes ago, talent said:

i love the colour combo but

all i could think of looking at this is glam mike wazowski  :deadbanana2: kunty you seem iconic i am ready to compete alongside you

30 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Oop, ready for Kunty

mfw.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.