Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Scream at me being second to last 

I purposely chose filler tho, wbu?

UiWDn9z.gif

I feel like I pronounce it right. How you would say Pea and how you would say EnCulo in spanish. 

9 minutes ago, Slut said:

I purposely chose filler tho, wbu?

UiWDn9z.gif

Um

I was supporting my sister but it ain't my fault she's dying 

UiWDn9z.gif

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I always thought it was pronounced "pay-uh"

18 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I feel like I pronounce it right. How you would say Pea and how you would say EnCulo in spanish. 

See:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=32669418#32669418

(and kinda the whole page tbh)

And the answer:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=32595266#32595266

35 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Um

I was supporting my sister but it ain't my fault she's dying 

UiWDn9z.gif

Well, atleast she'll have you and Kunty to comfort her in these troubled times. 

UiWDn9z.gif

1 hour ago, keshaspearsxo said:

are you dumb? 

idk why you assume that. only one was pre written (The Owl, from PH) and i still added the bridge to it, so i worked heavily on that entry

I think it's cause I'd heard of The Owl before and just made the assumption. My B!

I typed up replies to each judge but the editor cleared it all. :skull: I guess I'll just say that the look on the right is a visual of this part of my Sissy That Lipsync part:

The lights in the room blind the cameras - and Carbön is stood defiantly in its centre, seemingly emerged from the mysterious pool and mirroring her visual counterpart in her darkened clothing; this time, she is facing the camera, adorned with a large blue mask with only the smallest gaps allowing her vision. She is reborn.

I'm kinda surprised that the boy chest was so polarizing... I figured it was just appropriate for the runway theme. I didn't do breasts because Fefe said they didn't like exposed breast so. :emofish: 

With @True Skarlet's critique, all I can say is that I'm no artist and I think the things you didn't like about my outfit, ie the belts looking like rubber bands, are just a consequence of that. I really did not want to draw the dozens of felts with an individual buckle, with shadowing and lighting etc. cos I do not have that sort of skill or time. :deadbanana: 

Anyway, thanks!

7 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

With @True Skarlet's critique, all I can say is that I'm no artist and I think the things you didn't like about my outfit, ie the belts looking like rubber bands, are just a consequence of that. I really did not want to draw the dozens of felts with an individual buckle, with shadowing and lighting etc. cos I do not have that sort of skill or time. :deadbanana: 

Anyway, thanks!

I liked all the color and the different patterns. Had it been just one color (like the image from that video game) or something it would have looked too dark, not fun, plain and made the thing manlier imo. And its a club kid runway f

Edited by Aciid

5 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I typed up replies to each judge but the editor cleared it all. :skull: I guess I'll just say that the look on the right is a visual of this part of my Sissy That Lipsync part:

I'm kinda surprised that the boy chest was so polarizing... I figured it was just appropriate for the runway theme. I didn't do breasts because Fefe said they didn't like exposed breast so. :emofish: 

Anyway, thanks!

You don't need to do yourself like that. :emofish: Even the snatch game questions said you were an artist. Would the snatch game questions lie?

3 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I'm not even sure if I would be in love with the dress even if you had it drawn as all detailed belts. I think take the colour palette of the dress (which I loved) and just do a different design. Maybe serve female-Ronso with it?

1 minute ago, True Skarlet said:

I'm not even sure if I would be in love with the dress even if you had it drawn as all detailed belts. I think take the colour palette of the dress (which I loved) and just do a different design. Maybe serve female-Ronso with it?

Kimahri sphere grid... :emofish: 

I've taken your opinion under advisement. :gaycat2: 

Just now, Vulnicura said:

Kimahri sphere grid... :emofish: 

I've taken your opinion under advisement. :gaycat2: 

Ready to be slayed. :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator

If you're going to be inspired by an iconic female video game character, why go with Lulu over Queen B?

birdokiss22_by_doctormoodb-dayue4n.gif 

• ATRL Moderator

Bottom 1 Pg. 47

we probably have more ki

UiWDn9z.gif

Congrats to my draft team :heart2: We love winners (and Gladys)

UiWDn9z.gif

50 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

If you're going to be inspired by an iconic female video game character, why go with Lulu over Queen B?

Hide contents

birdokiss22_by_doctormoodb-dayue4n.gif 

If I ended up in the bottom 2, I was gonna do this:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.