Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

okay so im revealing all of the judge chats LOL. It was 18 pages long so it's taking me forever to screenshot Here are the first two pages, which you'll see was the early stages of planning 

https://imgur.com/a/OxGqvnL

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Now where’s the REAL tea 

AS would be a shitshow from day one if Evita got in. We don't need ratings that badly. :skull:

:rip:

The Fairy Arabia stanning :bibliahh:

Oh wow the shade towards me whew

anything that isnt shown or is in spoilers is just the critiques that y'all have already seen btw

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Mess at the Dame, Kunty and Koko lashings

You being dragged constantly :ahh: 

Who screenshotted these and why do you have so many ****ing notifications, it's driving me insane

Aciid spilling tea :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Excuse me, this thread is not being euthanized until after the reunion special, with our special co-host :-* I'll post someday soon (but not tomorrow night cause I have a date)

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Who screenshotted these and why do you have so many ****ing notifications, it's driving me insane

i did just now and its bc i got a new phone and cant figure it out : (

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Excuse me, this thread is not being euthanized until after the reunion special, with our special co-host :-* I'll post someday soon (but not tomorrow night cause I have a date)

I have a date too hehe

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, my hints are finally being revealed :eek: Also, this is an unprofessional mess, not even telling the judges about this going public :dies: We know Chanel had the password to the judge's chat anyway, but ffff

Also no shade but who gonna go to the library after a BLIZZARD girl u driving me ???

Just now, Buddy! said:

Also no shade but who gonna go to the library after a BLIZZARD girl u driving me ???

winners make it werk! build an igloo bitch!

Bai bitch

Oh wow, so this actually ended! That's judge's doc was uh, an interesting read. It's funny to have read the final critiques, sweet and hopefully sincere as they are, and then read all that shade and those drags ajskdksjadhb (Talking about Miss @Subomie especially ahihi :-*

I'm not quite sure what to say, since we all knew what the final outcome would be since March. I've said all I could really say in my Tic Tac lunch and my responses to the judges' final critiques. That, and after more than a month's delay, my strong feelings have dissipated at this point. I guess what I will say is obviously, congratulations to my friend @CHANEL™, absolutely deserved. There was and is no one that deserves this more than you do, don't let anyone tell you different. You are a shining star, and me getting close to you made this season worth it to me. Also congratulations to @Buddy!, I'm glad you finally got the recognition and love you deserve, I am so so so proud of everything you've done, I adore you! Shoutout to all of the girls who participated and played this season, we all see you and thank you. Thank you to @Citrus and all of the judges for their hard work this season. Even though it was rough, thank you for sticking with us. For the times I let you down, I'm sorry, and I hope to have made you proud in the end and gagged you at least once.

And finally, congrats to me! Because, yes, I did make Top 3 twice (consecutively at that), and I wholly deserved to both times! I'm attempting to be a more positive person in this new year of my life, so I say here that I am a talent! I put in hard work into this franchise for a whole year and achieved success, and no one can take that away from me. And give me another season (please don't), and I'll up my final placement yet again and win! I'm glad to have played this game, it helped reignite my creative drive and gain some fantastic friends in a wonderful community. Fingers crossed I can take this energy and translate it into my real life! :heart2:

omg congrats chanel! :party:

One of the reasons I didn't submit anything round 1, was because I didn't feel like putting in so much effort for judges that I knew didn't really like me, and wouldn't judge me fairly.

Glad to know my intuition was right. :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.