Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Where would you put yourself :-*

I couldn't possibly say

Gladys 

Pea

Colleen

Stone 

Chanel 

Pixel 

would be my full ranking! 

• ATRL Moderator

My Thots 

Coleen (didn't like the bow hair (too cute for the dress) or the bottom of the dress(looks shredded) but it's a gorgeous look especially with the gold in the top)

Pixel ( I like the two elements but it feels incomplete. wish you had a jumpsuit underneath and something like this with the racoon fur)

Spoiler

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=224163366

Carbon (the blue skirt (kind gives me denim vibes) looks a bit pedestrian for a red carpet. Wish it was a different darker color and highwaisted too. Love everything else about the look especially the metal boobs and the yellow thingies on the arm)

Chanel (don't like the belt dress underneath because it makes me think of Carbon and it looks more uncomfortable than thought out. Love the look before it's torn away)

Stone (my favorite look when I realized the red slit picture is meant to be a slit in the black dress (I don't know if I made the right assumption ff) Love the face (hate the nose ring though))

Gladys ( wish your face wasn't green. I don't like the wicked girl or anything in reference to her. I love the suit and hat (one of your sexiest looks)) The shoes are... interesting)

Pea (I love the look in the picture you picked and with the wig, it's well thought out. The shoes and jewelry are just okay in comparison though I can't think of what would pair well with the dress and wig, maybe something more futuristic and silver )

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I couldn't possibly say

Gladys 

Pea

Colleen

Stone 

Chanel 

Pixel 

would be my full ranking! 

:celestial5:  oh wow

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:
Spoiler

My Thots 

Coleen (didn't like the bow hair (too cute for the dress) or the bottom of the dress(looks shredded) but it's a gorgeous look especially with the gold in the top)

Pixel ( I like the two elements but it feels incomplete. wish you had a jumpsuit underneath and something like this with the racoon fur)

Reveal hidden contents

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=224163366

Carbon (the blue skirt (kind gives me denim vibes) looks a bit pedestrian for a red carpet. Wish it was a different darker color and highwaisted too. Love everything else about the look especially the metal boobs and the yellow thingies on the arm)

Chanel (don't like the belt dress underneath because it makes me think of Carbon and it looks more uncomfortable than thought out. Love the look before it's torn away)

Stone (my favorite look when I realized the red slit picture is meant to be a slit in the black dress (I don't know if I made the right assumption ff) Love the face (hate the nose ring though))

Gladys ( wish your face wasn't green. I don't like the wicked girl or anything in reference to her. I love the suit and hat (one of your sexiest looks)) The shoes are... interesting)

Pea (I love the look in the picture you picked and with the wig, it's well thought out. The shoes and jewelry are just okay in comparison though I can't think of what would pair well with the dress and wig, maybe something more futuristic and silver )

no one asked ho

30 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Gladys 

Pea

Colleen

Stone 

Chanel 

Pixel

16 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Pea (I love the look in the picture you picked and with the wig, it's well thought out

wow pea enculo fashion queen 

GeWZUmb.gif

36 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

GeWZUmb.gif

Looks like I need a new avi.

Edited by Rhisiart

39 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

There are some points Citrus has made.

Whom?

I was going to say this is Chanel and Carbon in Untucked, but this highkey could be any of us having an Untucked conversation.

8 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

Thank God we all served decent premiere looks... mostly.

Definitely not.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Vulnicura said:

This thread is so dead all the time :skull: post fatties

:dies: the way I'm no. 3 in posts ugh

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

:dies: the way I'm no. 3 in posts ugh

n the way I've posted my rankings and this thread has barely moved... maybe I need to be more ruthless

19 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

This thread is so dead all the time :skull: post fatties

I try my best pig 

Let’s play a game of hew is the better queen? :cupid:

Kunty Clarkson or Morgan McMichaels?

***** Yentl or Thorgy Thor?

Melanoma or Milk?

Just now, Rhisiart said:

Melanoma or Milk?

Morgan

Thorgy

Milk

:fan: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rhisiart said:

Melanoma or Milk?

:gaycat3:

As of today, I am in agreeance with Miss Tsareena. :gaycat3:

The real question is if the girl that sadly gets the boot this week is better than Chi Chi. :gaycat3:

6 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

The real question is if the girl that sadly gets the boot this week is better than Chi Chi. :gaycat3:

The answer is yes, no matter who it is :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.