Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

making it official

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

miss dame rose is fat

3 hours ago, Citrus said:

Be ready for this jury twist girls, every girl from every season gets a vote

K6YKpzf.gif

keep it hun

K6YKpzf.gif

4 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

i-am-disgusted-gif-13.gif

Unfortunately, I’m not in speaking terms with Chanel right now. She placed a restraining order on me after my entry this challenge, she’s “scared for her life”. :(((

5 hours ago, Citrus said:

Be ready for this jury twist girls, every girl from every season gets a vote

K6YKpzf.gif

Ready for Dame Rose to snatch

5rjZzs4.gif

59 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Not ON speaking terms.

Hi.

Dkakznajzja I’m ON mobile, leave me alone. *NinaBoninaSueMe.gif*

Hello. :)

1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

results? :angry:

CHANEL™

Only legend Faye is in. But Aciid and myself will be done today. :gaycat3: 

Punctual LEGEND Faye Shull. A hard working current-reigning, Sasha wishes. :heart2: 

Fashion Photo RuView

(with special guest: Eve Saint Laurence @tigerlily13)

Probably not doing the video format until the final challenge, so until then here's the standard written format.

Chanel

Pm51dAu.jpg

TOP TOOT

Faye:

Filthy, edgy with a fashion forward punk edge. Already a great look but elevated even further because you're modeling the look yourself in all it's great nasty glory(hole).

Eve:

I love it when a model wears the clothes and the clothes don’t wear them. This is surprising considering you’re the size of a line of coke. This look is BRILLIANT, I love everything about it. Especially the shoe. Props to modeling it yourself. 

Carbon

ZHgpaJBB-QEaz8ZMJmb5RgPz5HxmTBAgdfvy8sN3ZqZkBbMl4j0yPa1SLbm72veEwffXkpUPjyRqFF3FYNiNpay3-YlDx7zP2HhR4v9qqfieUliOLL4jOxuAHQIA7rOcvpCStTI

Faye:

I saw the influence immediately. Seymour is shaking, Yuna is quaking and I'm living while you're evidently dying. Usually I find some minute detail to harp on you about with your looks, but not today madam. Take your SHOOT with pride. You got me gal.

Eve:

I surprisingly really liked this a lot more than I thought would. I was torn and almost considered giving this my top look of the week. One of the strongest looks this season. Due to the fact Chanel went the extra mile, I’ll have to give this a SHOOT

Gladys

Ooaqkew.jpg

Faye:

TOOT. Gruesome in the best way possible. Reads as a sickening sewer monster who last minute decided to go to the Ball. Love it. Nice monstrous details present throughout, but I will say that going barefoot was a choice I'm not into tbh. Some kind of untimely f***ed up deranged yet still functional heel would have been more complete for me. Regardless, devour me now QUEEN.

Eve:

This look inspired me to get a tetanus shot. Bitch where are your shoes? This look was mostly good until I looked at your feet. Unfortunately, it’s a BOOT for me. Great effort!

Call Out Chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBoeaFzc1xOsUV-17wIWUMz4keG3hmBYPWJdv4DLvBc/edit?usp=sharing

There goes my Toot streak. :'( I tried some shoes and heels and they all kinda clashed to me, and I figured that with a zombie look like this, going barefoot was fine because it would make sense in context with the concept/theme I was going for. (Akin to Bebe going barefoot in her Variety Show performance. Obviously not the same circumstances, but you get where I'm coming from.)

Thank you both! :heart2:

I sent my judging last night xx

Good luck y'all did well. 

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Was my entry judged 

Yes. Harshly.

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes. Harshly.

Only God can judge me. Try again!

weAJCS5.gif

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Only God can judge me. Try again!

weAJCS5.gif

Yes, and he sent an angel to deliver your scores to me this week.

proxy.php?code=4ec21b30bb1164a53e2fd97cf8ffaec7d0a4fc20abbb23d3afc041d990508f77&url=aHR0cDovL3dvcnRoMTAwMC5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3N1Ym1pc3Npb25zLzQzMDAwMC80MzAzNzNfMjEwYl8xMDI0eDIwMDAuanBn

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes, and he sent an angel to deliver your scores to me this week.

proxy.php?code=4ec21b30bb1164a53e2fd97cf8ffaec7d0a4fc20abbb23d3afc041d990508f77&url=aHR0cDovL3dvcnRoMTAwMC5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3N1Ym1pc3Npb25zLzQzMDAwMC80MzAzNzNfMjEwYl8xMDI0eDIwMDAuanBn

No angel would turn their back against a Disciple. You're an imposter.

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

No angel would turn their back against a Disciple. You're an imposter.

Well someone put this baby in me, so if that wasn't an angel from God, I'mma need an explanation.

0f1a13a90ef270d53ec11a66454e802e--mariah-carey-pregnant-mariah-carey-nick-cannon.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Done with judging all but Chanel (my local coffeehouse blocks YouTube) and they are so good. Congrats girls. It's a close one this week.

53IGEkr.gif

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Well someone put this baby in me, so if that wasn't an angel from God, I'mma need an explanation.

0f1a13a90ef270d53ec11a66454e802e--mariah-carey-pregnant-mariah-carey-nick-cannon.jpg

You got a lot more than just a baby in there hun

ycjiPcO.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.