Kesha's Rainbow certified gold in the U.S.

austinsuxx

18 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

if deluxe edition rumors are true and perform + win on Grammys yes :clap3:

if it really happen, the album will be platinum:clap3:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• austinsuxx

• sakisfan16

• Pharaoh

• gettsleazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm so happy for her. She truly deserves all the success she's having during this era. It's amazing how she has already outsold Warrior, which was lead by a #2 single and that went straight after a smashing era. And just with one single released!! Woman, Hymn and the possible Grammy victory  could definitely help to get the Platinum certification!!!

:clap3:

2 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I’m so happy for her. 

I know she’s not doing as well as other pop girls, but she just wanted to release music.

Her being a main pop star was always Luke’s plan, not hers. She just wanted to live the dream, and I couldn’t be happier for her.

She has the support of the industry and she also put out a super solid body of work that minus RCA’s required single Hymn, will age amazingly. 

What pop girls is she not doing as well as?? 

1 minute ago, collin said:

It was initially a tossup between Praying and Hymn as the lead. Now, Woman is making most sense as it’s in a popular movie and a commercial, etc. I still think Hymn will be third though.

Hymn is probably third. I bought a recent vinyl pressing from the UK and the sticker on the front says 'including the singles Praying, Woman and Hymn'. Also knowing how cheap RCA is, I'm sure they're not throwing a video away.

1 minute ago, Bad Blood said:

She snapped

Kesha is still a main pop girl tbh.

Right? 

I‘ve always hated people ruling her out completely and saying she would never be able to come back. Even her "flop" singles C‘Mon and Crazy Kids peaked at #9 and #13 on Pop Radio and C‘Mon charted a week longer than Chained To The Rhythm. Her only true flop was Warrior.

I‘ve always known that her comeback would be strong and I‘m glad that I was right :weeps:

22 hours ago, Pharaoh said:

Oh no Hymn will definitely be released, in fact I think RCA thought about releasing it as the lead single for quite a while before deciding to go with Praying. They're keeping the video for when it will be released, which I'm guessing will be like april/may next year. 

Yeah, Hymn definitely is gonna be the “summer”  single

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.