P!nk Forever's P!NK Top 100 COUNTD.: #1 ☆I GUESS I‘M THROUGH

P!nk Forever

l4e8yZI.png

I'm not really a fan of Can't Take Me Home. There's only a couple of songs that have made the list. There You Go is one of them, because it stands out in a way. A non-single from the album has made it farther than that.:eatpopcorn:

Edited by P!nk Forever

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• Konril

• Nimrod.

• Princedele25

G4yNGc3.png

The bridge part is the best thing about this song. It reminds me of some James Bond theme music.:flame:

Edited by P!nk Forever

x9qjmTm.png

Fun song, fun video. She ended the careers of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie in just one attempt.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

pLeMz5T.png

The I'm Not Dead era is full of good B-Sides and on this one she even sounds like Anastacia at some point. Listen closer.:eatpopcorn:

Edited by P!nk Forever

04D85MM.png

I categorised this 2015 song as Pre-Beautiful Trauma era track. Ellen has exactly pointed out how weak the song is. To me it's delicious at times, sometimes vicious.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

8USDcrH.png

The title track represents the album pretty well. It's good, bad, P!nk.:clap3:

Edited by P!nk Forever

8UKQpA6.png

The song's energetic drive and P!nk's rap are just 2 aspects of it making my charts.:flame:

Edited by P!nk Forever

I've totally forgot about Under Pressure cover it's so damn good and those vocals tho..:clap3:.

Love your editing and I'm so hyped for next positions:heart2:

mmiiInl.png

Another bad ass track which I dig.:flame:

Edited by P!nk Forever

nI3UMLg.png

While only featured and kicking in later in that song she does her job very well in that chill reggae track.:clap3:

Edited by P!nk Forever

gplgl9W.png

This might be basic P!nk at her best but it's actually a song I wouldn't want to miss. Like the title says: It's P!nk!:blush:

Edited by P!nk Forever

4TlAZKn.png

An underrated song on Try This. Lyrically it's like Get The Party Started just with a beach party setting in my mind.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

LhIBLb8.png

As I mentioned earlier... Her I'm Not Dead B-Sides are among her best and should have been exchanged with some tracks on the album.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

qObVm9n.png

Blur - Song 2 with P!nk vocals. It had hit written all over it hence the Max Martin production but never became a single. However... The Truth About Love spawned the singles I wanted.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

cgnktw3.png

To some it's their ultimate favorite on Beautiful Trauma. To me it's not but I can cope with it when it's on. A typical album track. Not bad in any way.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

R5mqD6r.png

This is the heart on M!ssundaztood. P!nk sings her guts out on this track and I'm happy it became a single after all.:smitten:

Edited by P!nk Forever

Ktt1b8v.png

Who Knew 2.0 to be honest. Who Knew ended up way higher on my list though. The video for Please Don't Leave Me is hilarious though.:clap3:

Edited by P!nk Forever

ZEpPlTx.png

This track should have been regular on all I'm Not Dead editions. The 30 seconds of silence are pure garbage and a waste.:clown:

Edited by P!nk Forever

F1I5Ihs.png

A bop on Beautiful Trauma and recycled from other artists, but that's another story. I actually like it a lot.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

VKj4Jq0.png

P!nk is at times her absolute best when she's angry in a song. Last To Know is a track on Try This I always like to give a listen to.:flame:

Edited by P!nk Forever

4dzZ43S.png

This is actually pop rock the way it occurred long before Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson emerged on the scene.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

NyQl8da.png

Grammy winning song Trouble. I like the carefree attitude in the song and the lyrics even if simple. Classic P!nk, y'all!:smitten:

Edited by P!nk Forever

HQvERqW.png

A classic R&B number from a 2000s pop girl. Aaliyah or Brandy could have made it a hit too. There aren't many songs left in this countdown from her debut.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

CycUdcX.png

I love the track but it drags on for too long which made me decide to put it a little back. A highlight on Try This though.:cm:

Edited by P!nk Forever

ofji2z8.png

This is basically the predecessor to Just Give Me A Reason.:gaycat5:

Edited by P!nk Forever

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.