MIKAL VS. | Day 6: 29 Great Videos (Finally)

Mikal

mikalvs.png

Alright, lets do this ish.

It's 2017, I've somehow become my father and I'm itching for a fight. So why not do that as a theme for the Best and Worst of the Year! Granted, there is a lot of good music this year, for a change. But I'm also taking a more free-flow onto my lists rather than forcing it into a Top 50 (or 75...100...200...473...912....) list in which I'd have to add songs or albums that I don't like as much.

So don't be shocked that the Best Songs list is only 37 songs :-x

I'll post the full schedule later on, as per tradition I'm not done yet and I do all my stuff at the end of the year :chick1:

• 2 weeks later...

:chick1: the silence is deafening, and yet here I am again :chick1:

mikalvsbesttry.png

Top 12 Best Songs From People Who Usually Fail At This

So there are many many many artists and groups who fail miserably at the whole "making things Mikal" likes. And this year a few succeeded in making me...um...hate them less?

Well Nadine figured out how not to suck but that's different.

So these 12 would be on the "Songs I Like But Aren't Worth Putting In The Best Songs" usually but why not gives snaps and applause for sucking less than usually!

12 Image result for nadine coyle go to work gif "Go To Work," Nadine Coyle

Let's be honest, Nadine was a bit hateable during the Insatiable era, from the random Tesco deal to everyone holding her responsible for the blandness of Out of Control since she was so resistant to participating on it to the whole kerflufle over who got a solo manager first.

But with some years behind her and Nadine clearly loving every second of the Ten Tour (while Sarah was...there, Cheryl was interested in killing Nadine, Nicola clearly wanted to do bleach and Kimberley is doing whatever Cherola want to do #teamNadine4ever) it makes sense that after doing some droll Michael Flatley nonsense she'd go back to Xenomania. 

Yes yes yes, this is pisspoor Xenomania. Brian Higgins clearly needs Miranda to push the right spark. But damn it to hell, this was far more glorious than I'd expect it to be. It's dumb fun, it's bouncy, Nadine finally jets to unleash that North Irish drawl for all to hear (and be confused by) AND THE VIDEO IS SO RIDIC IT'S ADORABLE. If this is her last single, it's at least a good one to head out with.

11  Image result for ni tu ni yo gif"Ni Tu Ni Yo," Jennifer Lopez (ft. Gente de Zona)

Huh, Jennifer learned how to be interesting in Spanish.

For the longest time I've been driven insane about how BAD she is at singing in Spanish. Like, really bad. I didn't care for her ballads, her attempts at dance was weird and eh, and I never cared. And then in 2017 she decided to try.

Well, "try." NTNY isn't really all that good of a song (on the 14 Spanish Songs Not Called Despacito this is nowhere near it) but it's far more interesting than Jennifer has been in either language in years. More this (and sure, "Amor Amor Amor" and less everything from AKA onwards).

10 Image result for now or never halsey gif "Now or Never," Halsey

Halsey is rather annoying as a popstar. All identity but it feels completely made by committee. "Colours" made me question that "Closer" made em realize one thing: Homegurl cannot sing.

So how does NoN work? It plays up to her weaknesses by keeping her more in the speak-sing range. It works to make it more static and haunting than she probably intended and in turn more interesting.

Which makes it weird that it seems like everyone else hates it critics-wise.

09 Image result for touch kehlani gif "Touch," Kehlani

Look who finally got a career going!

I feel like we as a society have been hearing about Kehlani for a while And then she got on the Suicide Squad soundtrack and we have progress! And while her debut album is mad boring, "Touch" finally getting played helps to cement her as a singer on the rise, rather than just a idea we're waiting on.

08 Related image "Find You," Nick Jonas

I keep waiting on him to justify having a solo career. And he never really does. He's not interesting to listen to - pleasant, sure, but not interesting - and his creatine cycles are really the only reason many are willing to give him a pass.

But on FY (and also "Remember I Told You") he actually almost gets there. It's a different melody than what he goes and his soft vocals complement the track rather than let him get drowned out for a change. It would be wise to go this route but I doubt he's that clever.

07 Image result for likey twice gif "Likey," Twice

I for one CANNOT. STAND. TWICE. Every single they have done is cloyingly stupid, poorly produced and the marketing drives me bananas. And that says something for a kpop act.

However, with Likey they have continued the push away from their old sound (which I guess started with "Signal" but that song makes me punch babies so yeah...) and done something I didn't think possible - make a pop song that properly harkens back to the Golden Age of the Hallyu Wave. Considering Twice is being positioned as the new Girls Generation songs like this (and, sure, "Heart Shaker" although I hate this one as well) (seriously, why do I hate Twice but like far more girl groups) will help to position them towards the top.

06 Image result for get low zedd gif "Get Low," (Zedd ft.) Liam Payne

Zedd's got better songs getting chatted about later. But Liam's other two songs this year suck balls. "Strip That Down" seems to think Liam is sex. And Liam is many things, but sex is nowhere near that list (hell, Niall is hotter than Liam and Niall looks like what Ed Sheeran thinks he looks like). "Bedroom Floor" tries to hard to be interesting. But on GL Liam sort of shines, which is more due to Zedd than to Liam.

05 Image result for attention charlie puth gif "Attention," Charlie Puth

Huh. You did an ok song. Congrats!

Granted we're talking about the remixes which tend to cut most of the chorus which I do hate.

04 Image result for there's nothing holdin me back gif "There's Nothing Holding Me Back," Shawn Mendes

Huh, I don't actually despise this song. Congrats! Although I'm still trying to figure out why everything he's releasing sounds like was actually a rejected Azerbaijani entry for Eurovision.

The build on this song, though, is key.

03 Image result for congratulations post malone gif "Congratulations," Post Malone (ft. Quavo)

Don't get comfy cuz you will be roasted. But considering I hated this song last year I have to say Post and Quavo grew on me with this number. It's more due to how damn long it was on the charts, also due to Post sounding...sincere. Not cocky. Not like a douchecanoe.

More this, less "Rockstar." And a whole lot less talking to the press.

02 Image result for havana camila gif "Havana," Camilla Cabello (ft. Young Thug) 

God damn it.

Granted I called her having a career last year, I just didn't think it would actually include anything I'd be willing to listen to in a club. And the beat is the right side of slick (especially when mixed with Santana's "Smooth") to help lift Camilla's...um...range and ....um...style to make her more engaged with the melody than she was on any other non-starting single.

Granted the verses go nowhere and Young thug easily outshines her on his guest verse, but good on her.

01 Image result for paris the chainsmokers gif "Paris," The Chainsmokers

Can I say I'm honestly surprised how many critics hate this?

Yes yes the lyrics are dumb, there's no chorus, neither guy can sing and are flat for the whole duration of the song. But the melody is properly melancholy and yet flighty and Emily Warren's non-credited backing work (apparently at her request since the tools that are The Chainsmokers didn't want this as a duet...) gives this meat. 

Honestly, just give her the song like Frendship did with "Capsize" and it's completely golden.

Tomorrow...brings another list I've never done. One that might annoy a certain segment of the ATRL nation since I don't post over in their subsection usually.

Image result for po block b gif

Well...this is going swimmingly! :chick1:

mikalvskpop.png

Top 22 K-Pop Tracks

Yep, did a list after a few years of just rating them within various other lists!

Special Shout: "Cactus," ACE

Just for DEM LEGS THO! Image result for ace cactus gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Image result for watch me move uhm jung hwa gif "Watch Me Move," Uhm Jung Hwa

Bless the true Queen of the Gays in Korea.

21 Image result for new yves gif "New," Yves (LOONA)

I have to say the LOONA experience has been interesting. Can you really drum up interest in 11 girls by making each one have their own solo feature and then spin them into multiple groups (and throw them on TV to be other subunits)? 

I think the answer is sort of (I mean it is K-Pop) but their label's gamble has at least international interest and that's more than most have. Yves, the most recent reveal, has probably the most "American" sounding song and is probably the one most primed to be a star so it makes sense she was saved til now.

20 Related image "Gucci," Jessi

Yes yes, K-Rap is trash. But this is fun trash at least and she clearly has spunk, personality and cash flow to work. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe less self tanner next time but otherwise I'm gucci.

19 Image result for lip & hip hyuna gif "Lip & Hip," HyunA

HyunA likes to be hit and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery miss on her singles. And while "Babe" was delightfully 90s and yet bad at the same time, L&H is her attempt to chase down Sunmi and while not as good, it's better than anything since "Roll Deep."

18 Related image "Flower (You)," VAV

I could have easily listed all their releases this year. Them and Astro are easily guilty pleasures in the genre, since I can't tell if we're supposed to take them seriously or not. Flower is the best of the three thanks in part to the melody in the chorus and the video, which is so overdone it has to be a joke they were let in on.

17 Image result for t-ara whats my name gif  "What's My Name," T-ARA

With what should have been their "goodbye" track T-ARA might have tripped into their second life thanks to Korea finally giving them the OK and China still being all on their tip. Not to shabby for a band that continues their every-other-single push for relevance and interest to me.

16 Image result for spring day bts gif "Spring Day," BTS

Yes yes "Blood Sweat and Tears." Yes yes "DNA." Yes yes "Mic Dro......." Um...well.

We all know this was their best release.

15 Related image "Really Really," Winner

So this was the k-pop entry that got play in the gay scene of New Orleans this year. You're welcome.

Seriously, though, they work so well with the trop-house sound here but then everything else is such a mess I just don't get it.

14  Related image"Sweet Crazy Love," Odd Eye Circle

Can...can they just go solo? I mean Choerry is useless but serves just the same and the High Battle of Supremacy between Kim and JinSoul would be MAGNIFICENT! Plus this song is cute, the decision to make the video actually the prequel is clever and...yeah. I like it a lot.

13 Image result for dont recall kard gif "Don't Recall," K.A.R.D.

First things First: BM is the sex. Period.

Secondly, can we discuss the drop in quality KARD hit after this? "Rumor" was fine if boring retread, "Hola Hola" was a disaster and the less said about their current boring track of boringness the better. DR is a fab trop-house merger and the group sell each part well, which makes the badness that followed even more stark.

12 Image result for peek a boo gif red velvet "Peak-A-Boo," Red Velvet

FINALLY! FINALLY THEY RELEASE A TRACK BETTER THAN "DUMB DUMB"! I DIDN'T THINK THEY COULD.

This song is flawless and I will hear no dissent.

11 Image result for remember 9 muses gif "Remember," 9Muses

Granted we don't know if we have to pretend "Love City" is the end (but lets be real it is) at least Remember continues 9Muses ability to release very good singles.

Shame I was so late to the game (got into them at "Glue") cuz all iterations sell it.

10 Related image "DDD," EXID

Look, they CAN  do a song that's not just an "Up Down" cover!

09 Image result for singing in the rain loona gif "Singing In The Rain," JinSoul

JinSoul is here to eat your soul. This is a STAR. Point blank period.

08 Image result for excuse me aoa gif "Excuse Me," AoA

Of course, NOW Ace of Angels wants to be interesting and the Choa realizes her mental health is worth more than the five bucks she's earned as a k-pop star and Jimin still can't figure out how to be the best squeaky rapper ever. Shame, this pops with a proper disco aestetic that k-pop would be wise to mimic.

07 Related image "All Night," Girls Generation

As the Divine Nine became the Hateful Eight, and now the Partitioned Four, lets at least celebrate that they had one more proper party jam in them and forget about how damn boring "Holiday" was as a thing. AN has the same disco sheen Excuse Me has but dialed up to 11, making it more interesting and fun than the Girls have had in a while. And the video was an actual thing and not just a damn commercial. That's something worth celebrating.

06 Related image "Likey," Twice

I have no idea why this works and every. other. thing. Twice. has. ever. done. gives. me. hives. The choreography just works, going to Vancouver is smart (cuz they work better in a real setting) the beat is hella catchy, they don't sound like total ass. It's sorta brill how good this is when everything preceding would suggest otherwise, ESPECIALLY since this feels like a proper remake of "TT."

05 Image result for gashina sunmi gif "Gashina," Sunmi

Three-for-Three. Sunmi really does no wrong (well.....except be able to do this live....) as she sells the hell out of a kiss-off song and making finger guns hot. 

04 Image result for shall we dance block b gif "Shall We Dance," Block B"

Not only makes up for the horrible "Yesterday" (serious BB and Korea, the hell is your deal with cutesy songs?) it becomes easily the best thing they've ever released.

03 Image result for eclipse kim lip gif  "Eclipse," Kim Lip (LOONA)

JinSoul might be the STAR and Choerry the accessible one, but Kim will go the farthest. Easily the class of the OEC test period and one of the most striking videos of the year.

02 Related image  "A Girl Like Me," Gugudan 

Look Korea, I get you like to punish groups when they leave the safety of their presumed musical type. But "Wonderland" was trash and now they are suffering with that damn "Chocolate" song. Next time take the early 90s club banger and appreciate what the Lords give you.

01 Image result for last night story iu gif "Last Night's Story" IU

Easily my most played K-Pop entry this year. Head and shoulders above the boring as hell "Pallet," this has pulse and beat and attitude for your nerve and these are things I appreciate in an IU entry. The drumming is also A+ and deserves its own special mention. As does the dopey guy dancers behind her randomly.

Come Friday, I guess I can talk about the stuff I like that I know is bad, right? Image result for bodak yellow gif

mikalvsconsideration.png

25 Songs Not Quite Great

Yay, Questionable Taste Time!!!

Image result for bodak yellow gif

"Bodak Yellow," Cardi B

Yeah yeah yeah she can barely rap and we can write this off as her trying to mimic the utterly useless Kodak Black.

But the beat still knocks and she does something most rappers don't: SHE SELLS THE HELL OUT OF IT. Sure they're nonsensical but you actually believe her when she raps it.

Image result for breathe gif

"Breathe," Jax Jones (ft. Ira Wroldsen)

Jax had the continued breakout this year but this slinky dance number, featuring criminally underrated dance artist Ira (who also sparkles on Martin Solveig's "Places") is by far the most interesting. It's dark and moddy and sexy and shows Jax, unlike A LOT of djs, isn't as pegged to one specific beat to sell a track.

Image result for ciao-adios gif

"Ciao-Adios," Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie's vocals are all over the year really and while "Heavy" is boring and "Rockabye" is actually a useless track by Clean Bandit (#sorrynotsorry #donttellyourmother #kissykissybooboo) her kiss-off track to a caught ex is the kind of thing she should do more of. It also is a lovely slow blend of trop house, making the song age better as the Norweigian sound begins to die off.

Image result for down marian hill gif

"Down," Marian Hill

Shout out to Applle for getting a jazz track into the top 20.

Oh, you thought it was an experimental dance-pop entry? Nah, straight up jazz with a synth.

And it's rather fetching.

Image result for Etats d'amour amir gif

"Etats d'amour," Amir

Amir has proven to stay relevant in France after Eurovision with this lovely and yet torturous entry.

Image result for heartline craig david gif

"Heartline," Craig David

I'm rather interested in the Second Renaissance of Craig David. Since the weird mash up that spead like wildfire over 2015-2016 Craig has been able to release two albums and play around with his r&b-lite sound. While this is more pop-sound than I'm used to from him (and it's really soft), hearing him still get play is lovely to see after so long.

Image result for human touch betty who gif Related image

"Human Touch," Betty Who

"Mama Say," Betty Who

One: had Katy Perry released The Valley she'd have had a wonderful year.

Two: "Human Touch" is almost the best thing Betty has ever done (that actually belongs to "Pretend You're Missing Me.")

Three: Girl is taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall.

Image result for i feel it coming gif

"I Feel It Coming," The Weeknd (ft. Daft Punk)

While it's supposed to be about The Weeknd finally giving in to Abel's desires and destroying the past so he can have a normal future with one girl, I like to imagine this is about the bump he just did starting to hit.

Cuz lets be real, everything The Weeknd sings about is coke.

Image result for i miss you clean bandit gif

"I Miss You," Clean Bandit (ft. Julia Michaels)

To be fair Julia sounds better here drowned out in autotune and synth compared to "Issues" or "Uh Huh" but Clean Bandit has not sounded this melodic and good in at least a year and a half. "Rockabye" is droll cop-out for a #1, "Symphony" tries way too hard, and I already slammed "Tears" last year. 

More this, less everything else.

Image result for if i'm lucky jason derulo gif

"If I'm Lucky," Jason DeRulo

Speaking of more this, who knew Jason could make a smart pop song about stalking your ex in the next life?

Related image

"Just A Boy," Astrid S

While Zara Larssen's trying to figure out her next step (and being a delight on Twitter), Denmark has unleashed her rival onto the world. Astrid S has a similar cool vibe to Zara but is clearly rooted in pop-land and doesn't let it overwhelm her. If she keeps her head down, the small fanbase might just explode with the right song.

Image result for lemon nerd gif

"Lemon," N.E.R.D. (ft. Rihanna)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RETURN.

That is all.

Image result for little of your love gif

"Little of Your Love," HAIM

Yes yes, everyone liked the lead single. But I prefer this little California AM number that glistens with a bit of disco.

Image result for origo joci gif

"Origo," Joci Papai

My winner from Eurovision. An entry in Roma that was boring until on stage, at which point Joci went at it with such full force he was able to hold his own against Italy, let alone Bulgaria in the semis, regardless of the jury's very weird "ehness".

I wish it wasn't geolocked in the US cuz the live performance in Kyiv is astounding.

Related image

"Rack It Up," Yo Gotti (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Yep.

I like it.

Yes it's dumb.

But I like it. And really like Nicki on this, even though she rhymes around China far too much.

Image result for rejoice hercules and the love affair gif

"Rejoice," Herculese and the Love Affair

A love song to the dirty side of drag, the song and video give me proper 1989 New York release and should push the babies growing up on Drag Race to rethink just what drag is - cuz it's not just a pretty face and lacefronts.

Image result for remember I told you gif

"Remember I Told You," Nick Jonas (ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner)

Well this is a hodgepodge I didn't think would work.

Image result for swish swish gif

"Swish Swish," Katy Perry

IF SHE WOULD JUST DO A PROPER EARLY 90S DANCE DISS TRACK I'D BE HAPPY BUT NO LETS DO WHATEVER THE HELL THAT VIDEO WAS. SERIOUSLY GIVE ME A BALL SCENE VIDEO WITH A DAMN BLACK WIG ON.

Ahem.

Related image

"The Lourve," Lorde

I went back and forth as to putting this and "Supercut" on the Best list (Supercut made it) since they aren't really releases but are brilliant songs that highlight Lorde's personal growth.

"The Lourve" highlights the weird atmosphere within Lorde's psyche as well as how getting lost within the party is perfectly fine when you're 19.

Image result for too much to ask niall horan gif

"Too Much To Ask," Niall Horan

Hey, a better Ed Sheeran cover than "This Town"!

Image result for unforgettable french montana gif

"Unforgettable," French Montana (ft. Swae Lee)

Swae Lee sounds AMAZING on this, so when he goes solo he'll have a career. French sounds....good *cough* but he should have just given the whole thing to Swae.

The beat is sick, the chorus is properly haunting, the visual is so pretty.

Image result for what lovers do gif

"What Lovers Do," Maroon 5 (ft. SZA)

Oh, so NOW you can do a less garbage song.

Related image

mikalvsalbums.png

20 Rather Good Albums

Lets do this quickly, shall we?

20 Betty Who - The Valley.png The Valley, Betty Who

19 GlasshouseJessieWare.png Glasshouse, Jessie Ware

18 Americanteen.jpg American Teen, Khalid

17 The Nashville Sound - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.jpg The Nashville Sound, Jason Isobell & the 400 Units

16  The Order Of Time, Valerie June

15 Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life.png Lust For Life, Lana Del Ray

14 Gregg Allman - Southern Blood.jpg Southern Blood, Gregg Allman

13 BeckColors.png Colors, Beck

12 Soul Of A Woman, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings

11 Funk Wav Bounces 1.jpg Funk Wave Bounces, Vol. 1, Calvin Harris

10 HumanzGorillaz.png Humanz, Gorillaz

09 Process - Sampha album.jpg Process, Sampha

08 Bicycle EP, BC Unidos 

07 Mura Masa album.jpg Mura Masa, Mura Masa

06 Ti Amo - Phoenix.png Ti Amo, Phoenix

05 A peach background with "4:44" in a large black typeface at the bottom and "THIS IS HIS 13TH STUDIO ALBUM" at the top much smaller 4:44, Jay Z

04 SZA - Ctrl cover.pngCtrl, SZA

03 Kelela Take Me Apart.jpg Take Me Apart, Kelela

02 Damn. Kendrick Lamar.jpg DAMN., Kendrick Lama

01 Lorde - Melodrama.png Melodrama, Lorde

Tomorrow brings Best Songs. There could be a couple surprises...

Image result for new rules gif

mikalvsbestsongs.png

35 Songs for the Year

No...I don't know how I got this many songs either. 

35 A single cover with two men and three women around a silver, glittering disco ball "Scared Of The Dark," Steps

34 Calvin Harris - Feels cover art.png  "Feels," Calvin Harris (ft. Pharrell, Katy Perry & Big Sean)

33 CrybabyPaloma.jpg "Crybaby," Paloma Faith

32 Lost In Your Light.png "Lost In Your Light," Dua Lipa (ft. Miguel)

31 Carly Pearce - Every Little Thing single cover.png "Every Little Thing," Carly Pearce

30 ToveLo-DiscoTits.png "Disco ****," Tove Lo

29 "Last Night Story," IU

28 Jessie Ware Midnight.jpg "Midnight," Jessie Ware

27 Miguel Told You So.jpg "Told You So," Miguel

26 A portrait of Gomez laying on a batch of rocks in a periwinkle babydoll dress embroidered with flowers and butterflies. The song's title is written in red lipstick on her one thigh. "Bad Liar," Selena Gomez

25 Me Rehúso cover.jpg "Me Rehuso," Danny Ocean

24 BadandBoujee.jpg "Bad and Boujee," Migos (ft. Lil Uzi Vert)

23 Midland on the rocks.jpg "Drinkin' Problem," Midland

22 Damn. Kendrick Lamar.jpg "Loyalty." Kendrick Lamar (ft. Rihanna)

21 PawnShop.jpg "It Ain't My Fault," Brothers Osbourne

20 Kesha with various colors painted on her face and neck. "Praying," Kesha

19 "Trouble In The Streets," BC Unidos (ft. Carly Rae Jepsen)

18 Castle On The Hill (Official Single Cover) by Ed Sheeran.png "Castle On The Hill," Ed Sheeran

17 SZATheWeekend.jpg "The Weekend," SZA

16 Little Mix - No More Sad Songs (Official Single Cover).png "No More Sad Songs," Little Mix

15 "Someone," Anna Of The North

14 Boys - Charli XCX Single Cover.png "Boys," Charlie XCX

13 Stay Zedd and Alessia Cara.jpg "Stay," Zedd (ft. Alessia Cara)

12 Still Got Time "Single by Zayn featuring PartyNextDoor.jpg "Still Got Time," ZAYN (ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR)

11 Mura Masa album.jpg "1Night," Mura Masa (ft. Charlie XCX)

10 "I Know A Place," MUNA

09 Calvin Harris "Slide" single cover.jpg "Slide," Calvin Harris (ft. Frank Ocean & Migos)

08 Kelela LMK.jpg "LMK," Kelela

07 Cut to the Feeling.jpg "Cut To The Feeling," Carly Rae Jepsen

06 Don't Kill My Vibe (Official Single Cover) by Sigrid.png "Plot Twist," Sigrid

05 Jessie Ware Alone.jpg "Alone," Jessie Ware

04 A picture of a group of women partying in a white room, with the name of the singer and the title of the song superimposed over them in capital letters. "New Rules," Dua Lipa

03 Lorde - Melodrama.png "Supercut," Lorde

02 Humble kendrick lamar.jpg "HUMBLE." Kendrick Lamar

01 Lorde - Green Light (Chromeo Remix).png "Green Light," Lorde

Tomorrow I'll insult some videos. Over two pages. I think the worst is obvious but the rest is a lovely mix of chaos.

Image result for ...ready for it gif

• ATRL Moderator

FIND YOU DESERVED BETTER

LaToya2-vi.gif

And wow @ this overlap between our lists :fan:

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

FIND YOU DESERVED BETTER

LaToya2-vi.gif

It really did. But after having it on my Goodish list I decided to do the Hey You Didn't Suck list and there it went!

mikalvsbestvideos.png

29 Best Music Videos

I might as well push through to finish things, right? Here's other good things.

29 Related image

"Swalla," Jason DeRulo

28 Related image

"Lonely Together," Avicii (ft. Rita Ora)

27 Image result for "wyclef jean" young thug gif

"Wyclef Jean," Young Thing

26 Image result for your song rita ora gif

"Your Song," Rita Ora

25 Image result for it aint me gif

"It Ain't Me," Kygo (ft. Selena Gomez)

24 Image result for lust for life lana gif

"Lust For Life," Lana Del Rey (ft. The Weeknd)

23 Image result for woman kesha gif

"Woman," Kesha (ft. The Dap-King Horns)

22 Image result for thats what i like gif

"That's What I Like," Bruno Mars

21 Related image

"Saturn Barz," Gorillaz

20 Image result for more than you know gif

"More Than You Know," Axwell Λ Ingrosso

19 Image result for lost in your light gif

"Lost In Your Light," Dua Lipa (ft. Miguel)

18 Image result for praying kesha gif

"Praying," Kesha

17 Image result for bad and boujee gif

"Bad & Boujee," Migos (ft. Lil Uzi Vert)

16 Image result for everyday ariana gif

"Everyday," Ariana Grande (ft. Future)

15 Image result for lmk kelela gif

"LMK," Kelela

14 Image result for bad liar gif

"Bad Liar," Selena Gomez

13 Image result for still got time gif

"Still Got Time," ZAYN (ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR)

12 Image result for mi gente gif

"Mi Gente," J. Balvin (ft. Willy Williams)

11 Image result for the gate bjork gif

"The Gate," Bjork

10 Image result for last night story iu gif

"Last Night Story," IU

09 Image result for "drew barrymore" sza gif

"Drew Barrymore," SZA

08 Image result for wild thoughts gif

"Wild Thoughts," DJ Khalid (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

07 Image result for eclipse kim lip gif

"Eclipse," Kim Lip

06 Image result for boys charli xcx gif

"Boys," Charli XCX

05 Image result for the story of oj gif

"The Story Of OJ," Jay Z

04 Image result for humble. gif

"Humble." Kendrick Lamar

03 Image result for new rules gif

"New Rules," Dua Lipa

02 Image result for green light lorde gif

"Green Light," Lorde

01 Image result for element. kendrick lamar gif

"Element." Kendrick Lamar

We'll try that whole "badness" list again tomorrow. Ya know, life happens.

Image result for ...ready for it gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.