Beyonce can't sing

Armani👑

Who says that!?. Saying she can't sing is like the biggest lie one could tell. You may not like her tone, which is subjective and acceptable but saying she can't sing is a straight up, messy lie.  

1 minute ago, YungRapunxeI said:

No one with a brain has said this or thinks this.

Carlos Santana just inferred this after the Grammy's.

What are you taking about? And I know plenty people who thinks just like him.

5 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

those who believe she's just a pretty face with only decent vocal ability.

Seriously, who thinks this? I've never heard someone say this about Bey. Everyone knows she can sing her ass off, trolls pick at her for everything BUT her voice, she can undeniably sing, this thread is redundant.

Edited by Iaintsorry

I've been clocking people all day on Facebook who say she can't sing. Thanks for giving me more videos to drag them with. :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

Carlos Santana just inferred this after the Grammy's.

What are you taking about? And I know plenty people who thinks just like him.

One delusional man and pressed Beyonce haters on ATRL don't count. Any reasonable person knows that she has vocal talent. :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I've been clocking people all day on Facebook who say she can't sing. Thanks for giving me more videos to drag them with. :heart2: 

You better get your drag on, sis :clap3::jonny:

1 minute ago, YungRapunxeI said:

One delusional man and pressed Beyonce haters on ATRL don't count. Any reasonable person knows that she has vocal talent. :cm: 

You'd be surprised...

Go in a R&B community. Plenty of delusionals.

5 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Who says that!?. Saying she can't sing is like the biggest lie one could tell. You may not like her tone, which is subjective and acceptable but saying she can't sing is a straight up, messy lie.  

Read the replies :biblio:

Alejandrawrrr
12 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

This thread is dedicated to those who believe she's just a pretty face with only decent vocal ability.

Have fun :eatpopcorn:

Ugh, one of my favorites. The warmth in her tone, the transitions between mixed and creamy head voice. Underrated IASF ballad :'(

4 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

here's a few more for you, for people in the back..

..all from this ERA