Macklemore didnt submit grammys

FutureHive

i didnt see a thread about this while i was banned. but yeah Macklemore didnt want to go thru the same backlash of 2014

so they didnt submit anything at all. i applaud him for this.

i suggest more artists do this in the future. especially if you are gonna have winners remorse after the fact you've won.

just dont submit please

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7686022/macklemore-didnt-submit-this-unruly-mess-i-made-grammys

Edited by FutureHive
4 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

They wouldn't have gotten nominated this year anyway :rip:

They would probably have been nominated for Best Rap Album over DJ Khaled.

And the song with Ed Sheeran would most likely have been in Rap/Sung.

Edited by Divine

Yeah this was posted months ago when people were posting the submisions on oldtrl. I don't blame him after the way he attacked :rip: he didn't deserve it but people kept trashing him for months. 

31 minutes ago, Divine said:

They would probably have been nominated for Best Rap Album over DJ Khaled

DJ Khaled had a hit with Drake. Macklemore didn't really have anything this year. 0 hits and panned/flop album.

Party Monster
2 minutes ago, Green said:

DJ Khaled had a hit with Drake. Macklemore didn't really have anything this year. 0 hits and panned/flop album.

Wasn't downtown a hit? 

Selfless King. Saved everyone in the grammy committee the trouble of going through the latest additions to his discography before voting :alexz3:

Edited by AWM
Just now, Fetch said:

The fact that people feel the need to do this is scary. Scared of winning an award? What on earth is going on?

its life or death 

Can't_M!ss_This

Macklemore only got whatever acclaim they got because of some hit songs. They will never be a thing again. 

And I say this as somebody who spent $1.29 plus tax on Downtown

18 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

i didnt see a thread about this while i was banned. but yeah Macklemore didnt want to go thru the same backlash of 2014

so they didnt submit anything at all. i applaud him for this.

i suggest more artists do this in the future. especially if you are gonna have winners remorse after the fact you've won.

just dont submit please

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7686022/macklemore-didnt-submit-this-unruly-mess-i-made-grammys

**** that. If this is in reference to Adele, she only had remorse about 1 album. She genuinely thought Lemonade deserved it. That's it. She wasn't up there putting over the other albums. :rip:

21 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

just dont submit please

fvcUDHP.gif

1 hour ago, Artemisia said:

It's probably up to the labels anyway 

Yes, the labels submit the artists' work but since he's an independent artist he can do whaever he wants.