Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

8/26: All the Kesha debuts :smitten: Martin/Troye, Miley, P!nk and Halsey's songs are cute as well :alexz3:
9/02: waiT at Spaceship being the last track to debut, not cute :angry: It's the best on the album!!!!!!!!!!111
Taylor starting in the top 10 :date: Halsey, Kesha/Dolly, Selena x2, Codes/Demi, Katy x5 (MYM/T/P/CTTR/W),

Lana/A$AP/Carti, Lorde and Dua slipping :noparty: Kesha x9 and Katy x2 (AMA+SS) up :fish1: The top 4 is still :flame:

22/50! Yes Let Em Talk :D

Btw My Chart Is Back <3 Hope You check it out! BRAND NEW LAYOUT!  Here 

Praying #1 :clap3: Learn To Let Go & Sorry Not Sorry :alexz:New Rules falling :dancehall: Perfect Places, Let 'Em Talk & Boots :fan:

Bon Appetit, Fetish Boogie Feet & Summer Bummer :celestial4:Deja Vu falling :dancehall3:What About Us & Younger Now on the rise :gaycat2:

September 9th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Taylor Swift earns her first #1 song on the chart, as reputation's lead single Look What You Made Me Do zooms nine spots up to #1 in only its second week. reputation promo single ...Ready For It? debuts at #24. Look What You Made Me Do ends a five week reign at #1 for Kesha's Praying, which tied Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj's Swish Swish as the second longest running #1 of 2017. Demi Lovato spends a 6th consecutive week at #3 with Sorry Not Sorry, which is the longest a song has spent in the top 3 without going #1. Learn To Let Go falls two spots to #4. Dua Lipa repeaks at #5 for a second week with New Rules. Calvin Harris' Feels leaves the top five this week, falling two spots to #6. Kesha holds three songs in the top ten again this week, as Woman stays at its peak of #7. After the release of its music video, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj's Swish Swish reenters the top ten at #8. Last week, Katy Perry's Save As Draft reached its peak of #5, which now has fallen four spots to #9. Witness rounds out the top ten this week.  

sFZEvmC.pngVZdqp3m.png

71SqoHq.png

eX6yPuL.png

2yrjgiM.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

6myb8NA.png9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpgivqnx4H.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgIIE8Sug.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.png

snUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpg

0CPTOnw.jpg

You decided to cross over to the dark side. :jonny:

Just kidding. If I really liked the song, I'd have it debut on my chart too but it was honestly underwhelming. :dancehall:

Good to see Katy still dominating. :clap3:

TMYLM is cute, same for Inspired :smiley: Surprised the latter is only just debuting though.
...RFI? yasss :alexz: A mega bop. Hehehe at all these big Katy drops, can't say it's not deserved :gaycat2:
Most of the Rainbow album doing the opposite :celestial4: Especially for Spaceship, Hunt You Down, Boogie Feet :smitten:
Lorde also plummeting hard :sosad: Calvin and Kesha x2 slipping a bit in the top 10 :'( Dua up 1 :heart2: Taylor #1 whew :worship2:

18 hours ago, St. Charles said:

You decided to cross over to the dark side. :jonny:

Just kidding. If I really liked the song, I'd have it debut on my chart too but it was honestly underwhelming. :dancehall:

Good to see Katy still dominating. :clap3:

I've always been a fan of Taylor's, but she never had any songs out since I started my chart (except IDWLF, but that garbage peaked at #16).

14 hours ago, Remmy said:

TMYLM is cute, same for Inspired :smiley: Surprised the latter is only just debuting though.
...RFI? yasss :alexz: A mega bop. Hehehe at all these big Katy drops, can't say it's not deserved :gaycat2:
Most of the Rainbow album doing the opposite :celestial4: Especially for Spaceship, Hunt You Down, Boogie Feet :smitten:
Lorde also plummeting hard :sosad: Calvin and Kesha x2 slipping a bit in the top 10 :'( Dua up 1 :heart2: Taylor #1 whew :worship2:

I honestly never even knew Miley released Inspired lol, I downloaded it at the same time as Younger Now, hence it just now debuting.

Katy remains unbothered with her 4 #1s and 8 Top 5's and her whole album spending 12 weeks on the chart :gaycat2:

LWYMMD's a bop :celestial4:Praying's reign ended :heart2: Sorry Not Sorry needs to go #1 sis :dancehall:New Rules back up to its peak :duca:

Katy's longevity :gaycat2:Younger Now & What About Us reaching the top 20 :alexz:Bodak Yellow's jump :jonny3: Perfect Places freefalling :doc:

September 16th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Taylor Swift reigns superior for a second week, as Look What You Made Me Do leaps further ahead of the competition. After stalling at #3 for six consecutive weeks, Demi Lovato takes the runner up spot with Sorry Not Sorry, and pushes Kesha's Praying down to #3. Reentering the Top 5 at #4 is Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj with their collaboration Swish Swish, which they previously spent five weeks at #1 with. Rachel Platten earns her third career Top 5, as Broken Glass moves up seven spots to #5. Miley Cyrus earns her second Top 10 hit of the Younger Now era, as title track Younger Now leaps eleven spots up to #6. After repeaking at #5 for a second week, Dua Lipa's New Rules is pushed down two spots to #7. Kesha's Learn To Let Go falls four spots to #8. Katy Perry rounds out the Top 10 with Save As Draft at #9 and Witness at #10.

bfhpSzk.png

AWceLYY.png

4JLaJhY.png

qgYq8ZR.png

cJSKMhn.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

6myb8NA.png9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpgivqnx4H.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgIIE8Sug.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.png

snUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpg

0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg

Look What You Made Me Do slaying :alexz: Flawless top 3 :smitten: Younger Now +11 :clap3:

Learn To Let Go -4 :dancehall: most of Rainbow falling off :rip: Boots being the highest album track :alexz:

...Ready For It?, Roulette, Hey Hey Hey, Tsunami and Bad At Love rising :party: Disco Tïts debuting :katie2:

You should participate in the Kesha Essentials rate :fan:

Edited by K$Ellie

Taylor, Katy and Kesha in TOP 10 :jamming:

Love So Soft DEBUTS! C'mon and go TOP 10 PLEASE!!

On 9/15/2017 at 7:16 PM, K$Ellie said:

Look What You Made Me Do slaying :alexz: Flawless top 3 :smitten: Younger Now +11 :clap3:

Learn To Let Go -4 :dancehall: most of Rainbow falling off :rip: Boots being the highest album track :alexz:

...Ready For It?, Roulette, Hey Hey Hey, Tsunami and Bad At Love rising :party: Disco Tïts debuting :katie2:

You should participate in the Kesha Essentials rate :fan:

Rainbow is going to be certified Gold soon though!! Kesha probably has the most successful album of the year behind Witness.

Also I do not know all of Kesha’s music outside her 3 studio releases, nor do I have the time to listen to it because college, so I won’t participate in the rate.

On 9/16/2017 at 4:55 PM, PAD said:

goo demi :celestial6:

I really think at this point she’s gonna get blocked at #2 lmfao. Unless somehow LWYMMD drops 50 plays in  one week.

6 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Taylor, Katy and Kesha in TOP 10 :jamming:

Love So Soft DEBUTS! C'mon and go TOP 10 PLEASE!!

Love So Soft is definitely going top ten, if not next update, definitely the one after that

On 21/9/2017 at 11:24 AM, witness1.3 said:

I really think at this point she’s gonna get blocked at #2 lmfao. Unless somehow LWYMMD drops 50 plays in  one week.

let find a way :foot:

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor 2/3ing the top 3 :eek:

Disco T-ts +22 :jonny4: deserved tho

Praying -10 :rip:

New Rules -8 :skull:

Bad at Love +20 :jonny3:

Woman -15 :cries:

I kinda hate the HD remix ngl :emofish:

Fetish -7 :weeps:

Boys a NM but near falling out :'(

14/20

New Rules -8 :deadbanana3::rip::biblio:

can Taylor get a -8 too? :gaycat4:

Look and ready for it mirroring positions with my chart :gaycat4:

Disco **** coming hard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.