Top Posters In This Topic

• desdunate

• DELE2125

• LovingYourCareer

• Holiest Dreams

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Taylor. said:

This too! I think out of all her albums Red and Speak Now deserved the awards way more than Fearless and 1989. 

They were her most personal records by far. I wish it would've been rewarded. :jonny:

23 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

"Teenage Dream" was nominated for Album of the Year, tho. :cm: 

You didn't get do you, if taylor never been won 2 AOTY then Katy should never been nominated. :cm:

Just now, desdunate said:

You didn't get do you, if taylor never been won 2 AOTY then Katy should never been nominated. :cm:

You should practice on your english. I can't even understand what you're trying to say, because you're not using the right tense of the verbs. :ace: 

Speak Now and Red should have won instead of Fearless and 1989.

The fact that she's won for her most successful albums instead of for her best albums irritates me. :doc: 

LovingYourCareer
6 minutes ago, desdunate said:

You don't have any credibility here. What translating system are you using? :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

You should practice on your english. I can't even understand what you're trying to say, because you're not using the right tense of the verbs. :ace: 

i know i get lazy to edit, and english is not my first language....apologizes :cm:

1 minute ago, LovingYourCareer said:

You don't have any credibility here. What translating system are you using? :ahh: 

i think he's using the Solar System :rip: