Top Posters In This Topic

• desdunate

• DELE2125

• LovingYourCareer

• Holiest Dreams

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Her first album is not good :rip:

Speak Now is the most deserving of one though, truly her most excellent body of work imo. 

Holiest Dreams

Four I think you mean! I love her debut, as I do all her albums, but it has way more filler than the others do. 

Holiest Dreams
9 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Agreed, but I'd settle for her debut album not having the award tbh. I think Red & Speak Now were both snubbed. :jonny:

This too! I think out of all her albums Red and Speak Now deserved the awards way more than Fearless and 1989. 

Speak Now and Red are worthy of AOTY. But her first album sis :rip: That was a rough spot. 

The Lord is good with her 2 AOTYs for now considering even the biggest names in the industry have yet to win 1 AOTY. TS6 is coming though :gaycat1: AOTY #3 is upon us.

Holiest Dreams
5 minutes ago, jodyygang said:

I feel like Kids Choice Awards should do AOTY. She's more deserving of that 

I think she'll be fine with her 2 Grammy AOTYs and 10 awards in total :celestial5:

I find it quite shocking that she even has 1.

The albums are well written and authentic, but nothing special like AOTY worthy, and we all know it :rip: 

1989 is fantastic and maybe fair enough, but it still should've lost to Kendrick.

Edited by Fruity

maybe you should go and listen to more Music Besides POP Music, there are 172728282828282 albums more,deserving of AOTY but they dont have the exposure, money, etc.., so no sorry:cm:

as someone here said 

The committee has already been too kind to her:gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, Kuroi said:

maybe you should go and listen to more Music Besides POP Music, there are 172728282828282 albums more,deserving of AOTY but they dont have the exposure, money, etc.., so no sorry:cm:

as someone here said 

The committee has already been too kind to her:gaycat5:

I think most Taylor fans like country music as well :gaycat2: