? uvie’s BEST OF 2017 | NOW: Top 10 Songs!

ultraviolence.xx

mess @ me writing an long-ass paragraph for katheryn and a couple sentences for everyone else. i guess talent does win

tYsol_.gif 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Unoriginal

• theblackestday

• Pink Matter

Was the Beck album really good? I decided to skip it :michael: I wanna get into the rest of his discog, I only know a little bit of it

Not Katheryn Hudson :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Dua Lipa and Blue Lips ;:clap3:

your BL favourites are the exact same for me with the inclusion of stranger too :eek:

whew, i kind of have taste! :cm:

the amount of Witness favourites :doc: iamdisgusted.gif. particularly not a fan of MYM and SAD, never bothered listening to the target songs because no.

ok but the target songs slay, you might be surprised. "act my age" totally should've been the lead. and "dance with the devil" has the best beat on the album

Which songs are best to start with from trip regardless of your favourites? maybe a good mix between the accessible and the best of the best?

n @ you shading my taste. i'd say pretty much just give the album a run from the beginning; the first two songs are pretty short and the more accessible ones are toward the front (while we're young, sativa, moments, OLLA, etc). but seriously, oblivion is The Sh*t, so don't leave it out!

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

mess @ me writing an long-ass paragraph for katheryn and a couple sentences for everyone else. i guess talent does win

tYsol_.gif 

i love this gif so much because the little makeagif tag in the corner shows how old it is. the true origin of hit gifs

OT: mess. talent ain't winning with Tove, Dua and Misty under open sesame and shellfish and sheep

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

OT: mess. talent ain't winning with Tove, Dua and Misty under open sesame and shellfish and sheep

blue lips, two lips, and m. jonathan misté wish they had whiteness-level production!

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

n @ you shading my taste.

lmao i didn't really mean it as shade just i presumed your favourites weren't the most accessible songs. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

blue lips, two lips, and m. jonathan misté wish they had whiteness-level production!

blue lips does:cm:

dua is one of the most assured debuts i've heard in a while so it beats katy out solely on that

are we going to compare folk and pop production? :eli: 

Just now, Unoriginal said:

lmao i didn't really mean it as shade just i presumed your favourites weren't the most accessible songs. 

oh so it's anti-shade

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

blue lips does:cm:

:doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc:

dua is one of the most assured debuts i've heard in a while so it beats katy out solely on that

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

are we going to compare folk and pop production? :eli: 

i was going to do another row but it only allows me 75 emoticons per message. the (attempted) rulebreaking queen strikes again!

edit MESS

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

• ATRL Moderator

Wow @ us posting Dua Lipa on the same day :clap3:

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Wow @ us posting Dua Lipa on the same day :clap3:

bFWkCW1.gif 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

:doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc::doc:

max saved the goods for Taylor let's not kid ourselves here

4 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

bitch whatchu implying

4 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

i was going to do another row but it only allows me 75 emoticons per message. the (attempted) rulebreaking queen strikes again!

edit MESS

****ing fight me :) 

11 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

max saved the goods for Taylor let's not kid ourselves here

i mean... did you lie?

11 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

bitch whatchu implying

actually i don't know ignore me she drinks i definitely think DL is a better album i just enjoyed whiteness more

12 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

****ing fight me :) 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ALEX?

53 minutes ago, Vxspertine said:

Was the Beck album really good? I decided to skip it :michael: 

(somehow i missed this earlier, rip)

i wouldn't say REALLY good but it does its job at being fun and accessible while still maintaining a shred of his integrity/complexity

2 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

ahhh we stan ms. Hudson :clap3: no lies spotted in that writeup

ah i'm glad you read the write-up!! i'm always worried no one reads them lmao

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

(somehow i missed this earlier, rip)

i wouldn't say REALLY good but it does its job at being fun and accessible while still maintaining a shred of his integrity/complexity

Guess I'm skipping

giphy.gif

Just now, Vxspertine said:

Guess I'm skipping

giphy.gif

screaming. tru

55 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

Katheryn tried :-*

Blue Lips, Colors and Dua Lipa were cute! 

cute next to gorgeous. gorgeous to be revealed later :-* 

Whew this is my least favorite batch so far :dies: I disliked all of these alberms

Witness.. is Witness

Tove Lo felt try hard

Trip was not interesting to me at all

Dua Lipa was so boring and unfocused to me

Beck was just feeling uninspired

12 hours ago, Clueless said:

Whew this is my least favorite batch so far :dies: I disliked all of these alberms

Witness.. is Witness

Tove Lo felt try hard

Trip was not interesting to me at all

Dua Lipa was so boring and unfocused to me

Beck was just feeling uninspired

drag a bitch :dies: you’ll prob like later updates hopefully? :dancehall: 

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

it'd probably be higher if i weren't trying to cling to the infinitesimal amount of indie cred i have.

:ahh: screaming. Blue lips is too low for me but cute update :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

I wish popalbums went back to like 8-10 tracks instead of ungodly amounts like... 18 :biblio:

Like Dua's could have been a good album! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.