Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• madonnas

• Unoriginal

• artangels

• ATRL Moderator

slayy @ lorde but nnnnnnnnnnNNNNNnnn @ hi bich

Best Behaviour - a underrated pop masterpiece :'(

I love Bon Appétit. It's the best Witness single.

reputation at #17 :duca:

Straight Mendes omg :heart2: The entire album tracks section omg omg :heart2: Zoo in particular. I love how they kinda went there vocally

Take Me Apart and Messeduction :flame: 

• ATRL Moderator

decent choices :-*

Glasshouse/Supercut/CttF are a bit high :-*

Melodrama is a very deserving #2 :clap3:

The continuous punches from LMK to Ocean :jonny:

the albums list is kinda great overall tbh

oh wow lemme read this

Disco **** really does BANG, Swish Swish is one of the best bops of the year, I actually never understood why Now or Never is considered to be a Needed Me ripoff cause I don’t really see it personally!

Need You is one of Allie X’s worst songs, Lipgloss is incredible as we know, Harry has better than Carolina on his album, Daddy Issues is great and the production knocks

Hi Bich is one of the best songs of all time, DNA. is a banger and I’m pretty sure I called it that in my album thoughts!

Tsunami is really cute tbh. MASSEDUCTION is kinda irritating just like the majority of its parent album!

You make a good point about DAMN. being refreshing even though it’s worse than TPAB. I never really saw it that way. Come to think of it, I do return to DAMN. more than TPAB. 

That Shawn song is a bop! Best Behaviour is the biggest injustice of all time. I hated Bon Appetit and the video made me love it too :jonny: it’s now my most played song on Witness, kii. oh, and Kiwi is better than Carolina!

yaaaaaaas Yeah Right is amazing!!!!! the 1-2-3-4 punch of cupcakKe, Rina, possibly Lorde’s best song ever, and Lana. so proud!

we LOVE reputation. Couldn’t get into Kelela, that St. Vincent album is mostly bad.

oh wow, and here’s the rest of the list! (deep breath) Your Song, These Heaux, HUMBLE., Blissing Me, Ponyboy (although It’s Okay To Cry>>>>), LMK, Afterlife (her best song), Homemade Dynamite, Big Fish, Ready for It, Slip Away, Cut to the Feeling, Red Flavour :clap3: 

(deep breath again) Witness, Shedontknowbutsheknows, Learn to Let Go, Alone, Sober, Blame It On U, Genesis, Make That Money Girl, Ordinary Superstar, Party People, Arisen My Senses, CIWYW, Bounce, Losss :clap3: 

Dua, Allie, Bjork, Vince & Lorde :clap3: 

amazing, love all this talent! truly wonderful!

The War On Drugs, VÉRITÉ, Lorde, Zola, The Horrors, Anna Of The North :jonny2: 

• ATRL Moderator

UMM

wtf

losss is the second worst bjork song ever (worst is sue me)

interesting RV pick too

well your #1 album is good! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.