• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jacklovesyou1

• Legend E

• TheWayWeWere

• lhdang2000

Britney Spears - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Image result for change your mind britney gif

The only appearance from Britney this year...how can you not like Britney... I'm glad she came out with this album (glory) to be honest because it had such good songs on .. I'm not even a hater of Britney Jean infact i like it :L but she kinda needed to make songs like this because her fan base had even more arguments.

1st and only appearance 

Janet Jackson - All For You

Image result for all for you janet jackson gif

1st and only appearance 

Janet Jackson is a weird one when it comes to me ... as a child I've always know Together Again and It's one of my fave songs of all time yet I always payed her dust.. this song came on in my boyfriends car one day and I was surprised to her much i was bopping and the fact that it was even a Janet Jackson song... since then i'm slowly getting into her discography .. 

Demi Lovato - Wildfire 

Image result for wildfire demi lovato gif

3rd of 4 appearances 

he good sis is back again with another song from her album Confident .. Wildfire is a bop sorry but it is.. Confident is such a strange album thinking about it .. I insult it but when i have to write something up about a song off the album it's only praise.. also does she do a high note somewhere in this song because if that is actually a whistle note she should look into using that more

Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl

Image result for what it feels like for a girl gif

1st and only appearance 

Her only appearances this year... I'm kinda shocked to be honest considering she had about 10 last know..for anyone that doesn't know back in 2015 i decided to get into Madonna... I'm grateful I did to be honest (she's now my 2nd most played artist of all time on last.fm .. WIFLFAG is such a nice song.. i can't even say it's a bop or a ballad but the meaning behind the song is so nice and so different in comparisons to other feminist anthems

Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)

Image result for unthinkable (i'm ready) gif

Last Years chart position - 65

1st and only appearance 

I've loved this song for years now and even though it's only at 86 .. consider I've stanned the song for maybe 5 years to make it still on my top 90 is enough to say about this song without giving some deep opinion 

CYM should've been 3rd single from Glory :'(

AFY :clap3: love both album and song

I just get into Confident this year :skull: it's not THAT bad, but it has some really atrocious moments :skull:

UnThinkable :jonny: one of my all-time favorites

On 20/12/2017 at 5:37 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

CYM should've been 3rd single from Glory :'(

AFY :clap3: love both album and song

I just get into Confident this year :skull: it's not THAT bad, but it has some really atrocious moments :skull:

UnThinkable :jonny: one of my all-time favorites

I agree with everything you've said :D

Hailee Steinfield - Starving 

Image result for hailee steinfeld starving gif

Where did this come even come from.. I remember hearing it on radio and it's so catchy.. not much more can be said on this song

First and only appearance

Guy Mitchell - She Wears Red Feathers 

Image result for guy mitchell she wears red feathers gif 

Another song from the 50's .. wow this is actually catchy, I'm surprised it's not played much today with some other old songs

4th and final appearance

Tinashe - Pretend 

Image result for tinashe pretend gif 

1st of 3 appearances 

Ahh an entry from Tinashe ... Tinashe is so weird when it comes to my music taste .. I use so much of her music but I don't think i do .. she seems irrelevant but somehow gets tons of plays from me.. I think her main problem is she doesn't try hard enough. Pretend was a surprise for me I listened to her album couple years ago and I never used this song but this song came on shuffle one time maybe this year or last year and since then it's in my top 3.. I like the music video as well. 

Lady Gaga - Pokerface

Related image

1st of 4 appearances 

Oh wow a classic... I'm not sure how Pokerface has made it's way on the top 100 but it has and I'm not complaining.. Pokerface is timeline for sure.

Dua Lipa - New Rules 

Image result for new rules gif

2nd of 5 appearances 

Okay Wow this is surprisingly low.. I can't say anything bad about this song I love this song .. What i do think is weird about the song though is I never used it straight away, I seen atrl rave about it but it never clicked with me it wasn't until the video came out I became obsessed lol

All For You :clap3: I'm so glad I discovered that song this year as well.

Poker Face, New Rules, WILDFIRE :clap3: And yas, that is queen's whistle register indeed :clap3: 

On 23/12/2017 at 6:23 AM, Temporal said:

All For You :clap3: I'm so glad I discovered that song this year as well.

Poker Face, New Rules, WILDFIRE :clap3: And yas, that is queen's whistle register indeed :clap3: 

Same.. my bf showed my afy and since then I've been hooked... I'm slowly making my way through janets music but her first two albums are a bit (meh) although according to her fans it gets a lot better after that

On 23/12/2017 at 11:26 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Starving :eek: whew, it's still a :flame:
and PF too :katie2:
New Rules :jonny5:

Thanks for commenting :)

Rich Gang - Milk Marie 

Image result for milk marie gif

Last Year chart position - 114

Will someone let me know why I'm so obsessed with this song.. still. I usually hate this type of music ... is it mumble rap but for some reason I am obsessed with this and I have been since I heard it on the music channel whilst watching with my dad.

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Image result for look what you made me do gif 

2nd and final appearance 

I'm not gonna lie, this song is not amazing but any means but that doesn't mean it's not good and catchy, I'm seeing Taylor live (for the 2nd time) next year and I'm actually excited to see this song live and see what she does with it. Sadly and shockingly this is the last of taylor for the charts this year but i'm 90% sure she'll dominate next years chart though.

Muriel Smith - Hold me, Thrill Me, Kiss me 

Image result for hold me thrill me kiss me muriel smith

1st and only appearance 

Another 50's song yet again, this song is actually quite nice... It's weird listening to these 50's artists.. because I have no idea if half of them were one hit wonders or successful singers

Katy Perry - Hey Hey Hey

Image result for katy perry hey hey hey gif

2nd of 8 appearances  

Heyx3 is a cute bop.. It's your typical Katy song which I would never complain about.. this Witness era is actually so weird I don't think it's bad at all it's just the wait kinda made out she was gonna bring out her Ray of Light/Butterfly if this era happened one year after Prism I think we would all be praising most of what's happening... She does need to calm it on the meme culture though.. With that being said HeyHeyHey is a cute song.

Girls Generation - Gee 

Image result for girls generation gee gif

1st and only appearance 

Ahh Girls generation, one of the few k-pop (correct me if I'm wrong) artists I use.. They seem to supply hit after hit and Gee is one of top songs by them. 

Eddie Fisher - Downhearted

Image result for downhearted eddie fisher

1st of 2 appearances 

I don't know how many times I'll have to keep on typing another 50's song but yep here's another 50's song .. It's quite nice but it's nothing special. 

Perry Como - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes

Image result for don't let the stars get in your eyes perry como

1st and final appearance 

... I'm kinda glad I didn't use these 50's songs to much because they would of ended up owning my top 40.. it's cute.

Norman Wisdom - Don't Laugh At Me (Cause I'm A Fool)

Image result for don't laugh at me cause i'm a fool norman wisdom

1st and only appearance 

I think this guy is a comedian in fact I think my boyfriends family must like him because they have two rabbits called Normal and Wisdom... I think he's not a proper singer but just does it as a side project.. fair play on him he's got a good voice so it was quite shocking to hear he was just an actor. 

Mariah Carey - Candy Bling

Image result for mariah carey candy bling gif

5th of 9 appearances 

It wouldn't be a jacklovesyou1 chart if Mariah didn't make multiple appearances from multiple albums.. I love Candy Bling i actually think it might be one of my faves from her.. I can't think of much else to say about the song apart from it's well lovely and i wish Mariah did more songs like this (maybe she will one day.. who knows?) 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems 

Image result for boy problems carly rae jepsen gif

2nd and final appearance 

Boy Problems is THAT song .. loved it at first and I still love it, I even made my mum stan it earlier in year so congrats carly.. I can't wait for her next album.. I hardly used Side B (not that it's bad) just didn't really end up listening to it. 

I'm quite behind everyone else so I'll make this a 2 part special 

Demi Lovato - Body Say

Image result for body say demi gif

4th and final appearance 

2016 year end position - 40

Oh wow she must hate us.. why you ask? Because why on earth is this not on any of her albums it was for a tour with nick jonas I'm sorry.. but lool .. I need to listen to her new album a lot more because at the moment i way prefer this than anything on her album.. why did the gp let this flop but the tragic sorry not sorry smash? idek.

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money

Image result for bitch better have my money gif

3rd of 5 appearances

2016 year end position - 66

2015 year end position - 19

Who else could the 69 position go to apart from the sexy Rih, :L .. BBHMM is still usable .. I actually shown my friends this video a couple months back and they were all shook.. I was like erm how have you not seen it yet.. My memory is quite rough it's still early in the morning but i think she sang this on the anti tour last year? Which was amazing btw

Halsey - 100 Letters 

Image result for 100 letters halsey gif

1st of 3 appearances 

I like this song well done tumblr legend, nah in all fairness i like Halsey i don't know why she's so hated has she even done anything that bad? :L ahh 100 letters I have a problem with this song .. well not with the song itself but if I'm right this is the first song on the album and when I gave the album a listen i ended up liking this too much and wanted to replay the song so I didn't give chances to any of the other songs lmao.. If she carries on the way she does and keep improving herself I see good things for her. 

Jo Stafford - You Belong To Me 

Image result for jo stafford you belong to me

1st and final appearance 

A cute 50's song nothing special but not bad at all

Mantovani & His Orchestra - Swedish Rhapsody 

Image result for mantovani and his orchestra swedish rhapsody

1st and final appearance 

It's something that would be nice to listen to whilst studying I guess

Ahh I love someone who includes older songs too :clap3:

Hey Hey Hey charting somewhere, let me add it to Wikipedia :duca:

100 Letter is such a pop masterpiece :jonny: I hope she makes it single

BBHMM 3rd year in a row :jonny: iconic!

Body Say :smitten: one of my fave Demetria songs :heart2:

Candy Bling :eek::clap3:

HHH is actually a bop, I guess I'll stay silent about vid :skull:

23 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Ahh I love someone who includes older songs too :clap3:

23 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Hey Hey Hey charting somewhere, let me add it to Wikipedia :duca:

Yessss i have to, i think if i didn't my chart would be so basic and boring :L

lmao #poorheyx3

16 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

100 Letter is such a pop masterpiece :jonny: I hope she makes it single

BBHMM 3rd year in a row :jonny: iconic!

Body Say :smitten: one of my fave Demetria songs :heart2:

Candy Bling :eek::clap3:

HHH is actually a bop, I guess I'll stay silent about vid :skull:

YESSSS me too 

BBHMM is a bop but I am slowly starting to use it wayyy less now though then again I might get back into it during next year

I love Demi's old music but i deffo think it's one of her best recent/ish songs

Eddie Fisher - Outside Of Heaven

Image result for outside of heaven eddie fisher

2nd and final appearance 

Another 50's song I must of used it quite a bit in a small amount of time because I honestly don't know what it sounds like :LL

Mariah Carey - I Still Believe/Pure Imagination 

Image result for I still believe pure imagination gif

6th of 9th appearance 

Last Years Chart Position - 69

2015 Chart Position - 21

Yes iconic, yes legendary e.t.c e.t.c, I still love this song from when I first heard it years back.. I also love how the willy wonka sample works.

Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough

Image result for i like it rough gaga gif

Last Years Chart Position - 60

2nd of 4 appearances 

One of my faves from the fame .. I don't really use the fame that much anymore it sounds dated.. it doesn't sound bad though.. some of my fave albums are dated :L It's so weird listening to this gaga to the recent gaga 

Ariana Grande - Everyday 

Image result for ariana grande everyday gif

3rd of 7 appearances 

Atrl are so fake when it comes to this song lol. I remember before this was a single and a lot of people wanted it as a single ... fast forward to when it flopped all of a sudden people act like they hated the song from the start... I still like this song and I can't say anything bad about it to be honest, it's cute. 

TLC - Creep 

Image result for tlc creep gif

1st of 3 appearances 

Ahh TLC I used to like them as a child but then I actually listened to their CSC album and wow .. I stan.. Creep is one of my faves from them.. if anyone has not really heard them outside of their singles I'd honestly check them out. 

Mimi remix discography is the best :jonny:her r&b remixes is something else :jonny5:

I like It Rough :smitten: one of my Fame faves :clap3:

Creep :jamming:

On 30/12/2017 at 7:26 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Mimi remix discography is the best :jonny:her r&b remixes is something else :jonny5:

I like It Rough :smitten: one of my Fame faves :clap3:

Creep :jamming:

Yesssss 

ILIR is a bop.. I hardly ever hear anyone speak about it though :s 

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

Image result for we belong together gif

7th out of 9 appearances

2015 year end position: 96 

Yes it is THAT iconic song making the entry in 2017 year end charts .. wow this song is so amazing and still holds up well, I do wish she'd stop trying to recreate it though -.-

Jennifer Lopez - Walking On Sunshine

Image result for walking on sunshine jennifer lopez gif

1st of 2 appearances

Jlo just had to come right next to Mariah lmao, I didn't really use JLO outside of singles until last year, when i decided to discover her music. I'm still only on her 3rd album .. her music is meh but this song really caught my attention.. you'd think she would of made this a single.

Little Mix - Touch 

Image result for touch little mix gif

1st and only appearance 

Wow Little Mix really slayed me in 2017.. I was a fan when they first came out on xfactor then they kind of lost me as I was disappointed with their second era.. now they are near the end of their fourth era and have gained me back as a fan, #poor5h which I hardly used at all in 2017

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say

Image result for things i'll never say avril lavigne gif

1st and only appearance 

Ahh I really don't know what to comment about this girl.. her personality in her old interviews comes across as so rude lmao but she does have some songs I really like.. this being one of them. 

Ariana Grande - Sometimes 

Image result for sometimes ariana grande gif

4th of 7 appearances 

Thinking about it DW era should of been big.. I think one of the main reasons it didn't is because we are in a confusing times with streaming that the charts are a mess

another empty comment section lol

lemme carry on.. regardless :L

Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Image result for kiss it better gif

4th of 5 appearances

2016 Year end position - 21 

Wow another entry from Rihanna, not shocked at all ;D .. KIB is one of rih's future classics imo it's beautiful and still holds up well today although I don't really play it that often anymore.. it's a beautiful song. 

Al Martino - Here In My Heart

Image result for al martino here in my heart

Another 50's song .. can't remember what it goes like lmao ah well

Selena Gomez - Fetish 

Image result for fetish selena gomez gif

3rd and final appearance 

Oh wow Selena snapped on this song ... I still use this .. it's a shame it flopped.. I wonder if the song will make it on SG6 

Hannah Diamond - Fade Away

Image result for hannah diamond fade away

2nd of 3 appearances 

I can't wait for this girl to release her album or mixtape or ep or whatever .. I absolutely love her style of music she can do pc music so well without coming across as try hard.. Fade Away is a cute song. 

Katy Perry - DEJA VU

Image result for katy perry deja vu gif

3rd of 8 appearances 

Ahh it didn't make the top 50 .. a shame! this song is a bop my bf wants it to be the next single off the album but I'm sorry sweetie Roulette will not get payed dust.. I'm gonna guess and say this song will be a lot higher next year :)

Finally we are in the TOP 50 Guys lol

On ‎29‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 9:59 AM, jacklovesyou1 said:

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money

aged like fine wine whew

3 hours ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Rihanna - Kiss It Better

aged like fine wine whew (2)

Deja Vu is def underrated :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

Deja Vu + Kiss It Better :heart2: 

Both iconic!

46 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

aged like fine wine whew

aged like fine wine whew (2)

Deja Vu is def underrated :clap3: 

Yesss!! 

Frankie Laine - Answer Me

Image result for frankie laine answer me

1st of 2 appearances

I actually remember this one, it's another 50's song but it's quite a nice ballad .. the songs blends in nicely with his voice

Rihanna - Yeah I Said It

Image result for rihanna yeah i said it gif 

5th and Final appearance 

2016 chart position - 1

Oh wow I am actually shocked this is Rihanna's last appearance.. she didn't make it to the top 40 this year.. YISI was my last year number 1 song and it's still charted this year so congrats rih .. I'm assuming everyone has heard of the song so i won't bother writing an essay about it lol

Danny L Harle - Supernatural 

Image result for supernatural carly rae jepsen gif

1st and only appearance

This song is so cute.. If you've not heard of it yet make sure to check it out it features the atrl legend Carly .. it has some Black Mirror vibes in the video .. a really cute song.. I actually heard this on the radio the other day and i actually had to walk in the room to make sure it was this song.

Nat King Cole - Pretend 

Image result for nat king cole pretend 

Another 50's song .. he's got bigger songs .. also nice voice 

Halsey - Now Or Never

Image result for now or never halsey gif 

2nd of 3 appearances

WOW tumblr legend really snapped ... I'm starting to really like some of this girls music, despite the hate she receives.. if she keeps it up she'll gain a new fan  

Things I'll Never Say is cute. I remember it was one of my faves from her debut album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.