Lee's Best of 2017 | Top 225 TV Series: 25-1

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, shelven said:

Screaming at all the Food Network shows :deadbanana2: 

Is that Joel McHale in the poster for The Great Indoors? I guess he really took a hit after Community ended :skull: 

Tried to get most of my background series out of the way :p And yeah thats him. It was a low point for him for sure haha

1 hour ago, cdschart said:

225 tv shows? 

Navyofbadgals

Witchcraft. The only explanation lol.

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

Didn't watch any of these :celestial5:

Only 200 more for you to know some :p

7 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

225 SHOWS!!! I can hardly commit to 5!

Aww Flip or FLop I love..but only the original

The new ones are fine, but since they separated the original series episodes dont feel the same

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee!!

• Wicked

• Playa Playa

• Maddox

2 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

Only 200 more for you to know some :p

Since you put that new Spidey series though, have you seen Spectacular Spidey?

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Wicked said:

Since you put that new Spidey series though, have you seen Spectacular Spidey?

The older one? No :( I read a lot of Spidey comics

4 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

The new ones are fine, but since they separated the original series episodes dont feel the same

I tried watching the new ones and just cant get into them...im weird about these type of shows,, cuz when they do good with the cast I LOVE it but when they get replaced or do a spinoff I just dont like it lol

Oh wow :dies: Powerpuff Girls! I can't believe you see so many shows!

I'm glad Shonda got a flop with Still Star-Crossed idc

Here's to her bringing out better shows with Netflix (prob won't happen)

5 hours ago, Maddox said:

Aside from the Powerpuff Girls reboot (which indeed sucked) i didn't watch any of these

That sounds like a crime. Nooooo.

225 shows :jonny:

My Tv shows list this year was only 7 :skull:

poor Joel doing that awful show :'(  also Emerald City was terrible, I was excited for it when it was first announced but it was just a big disappointment, it could have been something great with better writers, actors, budget :rip: that applies to most shows tho I guess :eli: 

• ATRL Administrator

BIxpHbH.png

The Top 225 TV Series: 200-176

clear.gif

40isagS.png
200) "Christmas Cookie Challenge" Food Network
This cooking competition series has 5 bakers trying to back perfect cookies for a panel of judges that rotates slightly every episode. Ree Drummond and host Eddie Jackson remain the constant episode to episode. Bakers have to bake cookies according to challenges. First round sees 2 bakers eliminated and then the final round they pick a winner. It's cute, festive and fun.

Q9s5laG.png
199) "Jeff & Some Aliens" Comedy Central
Watching this series came about because there's not much to watch for a half hour at 10:30 after Workaholics aired its final season. It was weird, out there, sometimes funny and unique for sure. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It served its purpose when I didn't know what to watch next lol. I don't know if it's been renewed or not.

zEOqhNO.png
198) "Vegas Cakes" Food Network
This series follows a group of employees at a famous bakery in Las Vegas where they do extravagant cakes for people. It's Vegas, so some of the cakes are related to local shows, organizations and celebrities. The featured bakers and decorators were a good group. It moved around the schedule a bit, and I caught a bunch of the episodes randomly after it left Sundays early in its run. Its fun and a perfect half hour watch.

HpMibzj.png
197) "Conviction" ABC

Last Year: 165

This could have been better, but it got moved to Sundays in January and burned off. I honestly don't remember too much from it now. Hayley Atwell deserves better. Bring back Agent Carter. But in all fairness, it wasn't terrible. Mostly forgettable. The writing could have been more interesting and the actors sometimes felt like they were just delivering their lines and not really connecting. Oh well!

uAMozra.png
196) "9JKL" CBS
9JKL follows a family that all lives in the same apartment complex on the same floor. You have the newly single former Hollywood actor who moves in. His parents next door are a pain to him, and his brother and sister in law live next door too. They are together way too much. The show isn't all too funny. It has its moments, but it's pretty weak. I was hoping for more based on the fact that all of the actors in this show have been on some great series before. This likely won't last beyond a season but stranger things have happened.

QrL8XdJ.png
195) "Halloween Wars: Hayride of Horror" Food Network
I didn't seek out this show either. It's often a theme with Food Network lol. I don't think this was advertised either. it's essentially a Halloween Wars spinoff where instead of many groups of 3, they have 2 groups of 5 that work on extravagant pumpkin and confection displays in a pumpkin patch. The judges and a group of kids and families then tour the patch on a hayride and hope to be scared by what each team presents. They did some crazy pumpkin and sugar work. It was nice being outside too as opposed to the studio. I didn't even watch the main series this year, just this.

EBhiHMK.png
194) "Ben 10" Cartoon Network
I had heard of Ben 10 before, but never seen a single episode. There were something like 2-3 other Ben 10 series that aired on CN over the years. This one seems to be more kiddylike with the animation and storylines, but again, I don't have much to compare it to. I mostly watched when it showed up while I was babysitting. I can see why kids like it. But I likely won't seek it out myself.

gzavcWf.png
193) "Farmers' Market Flip" Cooking Channel
This is a take on the long running Flea Market Flip series where Lara Spencer gives contestants challenges where they have to create and upcycle flea market finds into beautiful pieces they then have to sell at a flea market in NYC. I was hopeful the exact format would transfer over to this series with food instead of old items, but it didn't. The format was different, and it lost its spark. Also without Lara, it's not as fun. The host was pretty boring. If they kept the format the same I'm certain I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more.

i8SEM6a.png
192) "Salvation" CBS
This new summer series for CBS follows a group of people trying to prevent an asteroid from colliding with earth. It mixed science and politics, backstabbing and romance, and a lot more. It was pretty slow story telling wise. The story could have been quicker and more exciting. I fell behind and didn't catch up, but it has been renewed for a second season despite pretty soft ratings.

aUCsWHZ.png
191) "House Hunters/House Hunters International" HGTV

Last Year: 190
You can't go wrong with this longrunning series. It's fun to see new places, what people like in homes, and make fun of them for some dumb critiques of homes they visit. It's fun to guess which they pick in the end. The original and International were the main ones I caught but they have a bunch of other ones in the same family with slightly different themes. It's fun!

CJOGaPK.png
190) "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives" Food Network

Last Year: 187
I can be entertained by this food traveling show forever. Guy is funny, the food always looks great and I love looking at what people eat outside of the are I've always lived in. This show will live forever and I will watch it as long as it's on. Especially when Food Network repeats it so often haha

5I7AK7U.png
189) "Nobodies" TV Land
This comedy is about a group of comedians who work on a kids show but have aspirations to make it big and break out. They are constantly living in the shadow of Melissa McCarthy, who belongs to the same comedy troop they belonged to. They try to get her onto a potential film and tons of road bumps show up along the way. It's funny, but kinda dry and slow. I fell behind and haven't caught up but TV Land renewed it before it got on the air. It then moved to the new Paramount Network which will launch in the new year.

xb4kwYk.png
188) "Hooten & the Lady" CW
I heard about this series when it aired in the UK last year(ish) and wanted to check it out but forgot. Then I heard the CW picked it up to air in the summer and I was exited. It was a fun and perfect summer series which found an adventure seeker and a preservationist in a bunch of scenarios that were often a bit over the top. But each locale was great to look at. I don't think it got renewed but it was fun.

0oWn1zW.png
187) "Fixer Upper" HGTV

Last Year: 211
I won't lie, I'll be sad when this one ends after the current season. Chip and Joanna are fun to watch and I love seeing what they can do to properties. They have a great eye and their work always pays off. They care about what they do and it shows. They announced this will be the final season but I wouldn't be surprised to see them in another lifestyle type series down the line. They have the potential to be hid personalities and stars beyond this show.

jMy5Cm8.png
186) "Man With a Plan" CBS

Last Year: 222
This family comedy was initially held for midseaon for season 2 but was rushed up after Me, Myself and I was pulled from the schedule. Since it's return, it's been the same status quo from season 1. More about the family, less about Matt mainly. It has its moments, but its a cheesy, corny family comedy at heart so take it as it is.

8I5fG4N.png
185) "Inhumans" ABC
Sigh. This series went so wrong. After the Inhumans movie was pulled from the plan, I figured they'd just incorporate some characters into Agents of SHIELD maybe one day. But then they announced this series and I was excited. Yes. I enjoy reading the Inhumans series in the comic world. I'm one of few lol. But this live adaptation was a mess. Medusa without her hair?! The story would be hard for a non comic reader to follow, so initially I had more knowledge going in about who they are. But it just didn't work. It hasn't been canceled, but it hasn't been renewed yet so...

oDsmfp6.png
184) "Holiday Baking Championship" Food Network

Last Year: 204
This one is my favorite of the Baking Competition series. There's something about the holidays that is just so much fun. Plus adding baking and cool confections, and it's an instant fun watch. The contestants this year were fun, the judging panel was the same and I have my favorites! The series is almost over so I hope it ends with someone I want winning!

kwd8eu5.png
183) "At Home with Amy Sedaris" truTV
I don't think many people know this series exists. I have yet to hear anyone mention it lol. Amy Sedaris is hilarious so a show where she pretends to be a lifestyle expert in many different characters is a lot of fun. It's different because I don't think I've ever seen lifestyles parodied on a grand scale like this. It's also a bit strange at times, but that's Amy and her humor. I'll hopefully fall even more in love with it as I catch up on the most recent episodes.

6dKEGcv.png

182) "Guy's Big Project" Food Network
Food Network Star has had many issues in the last few years. This series has Guy Fieri looking for a perfect host to host their own food traveling show in the vein of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. This series is essentially the second to last episode of FNS in a more rough package over the course of a few weeks. Guy cuts people each week and he was left with a final 3. As the show went on I kind of got a bit bored and didn't connect with the final 3 as much as I wanted to. The winner series premieres tonight/Friday funny enough haha

181) "American Horror Story: Cult" FX

Last Year: 240
Lee chose to place this series higher on his list this year whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????! Yeah! I did! This season was an improvement for one reason. You could tell it was actually planned out to a degree. The past seasons never seemed to have an end game or seemed to just flame out in the end to some dumb resolution. I won't go so far to say that it was actually great, but it was an improvement. It lost itself towards the end when suddenly the show became an exploration of historical cults. It also struggled in the middle when it just became a show about how many times they could get Sarah Paulson to cry and break down. But it was an improvement (still overrated).

xYsewTf.png
180) "Star" FOX
I missed out on the Empire train so I made sure to try this one out. A story about the rise of a girl group? I could get behind that for sure. But it was a bit over the top. I liked the musical numbers and some of the acting was pretty good, but overall it felt pretty dull. I got bored shortly into the run and fell behind and never caught up. The murder storyline was dumb. It could have been better but eh.

MQE8dFr.png
179) "Man Seeking Woman" FXX

Last Year: 161
In its third season, Man Seeking Woman gave the lead a legit girlfriend in the form of a series regular. It was a different yet similar show. They still focused on the same characters, but it felt different. In a good way, but it didn't really come together. We got to meet the new girl, but she wasn't very exciting and the show kind of felt limp. It was canceled after three seasons. It was pretty forgettable but it had its moments.

NlYKarw.png
178) "Seal Team" CBS
This CBS series follows a team of Navy Seals and the other groups of seals who want to make the top tier team. They threw them into a bunch of different scenarios all over the world while also juggling an ongoing storyline about a former deceased member and what he fell into. It was overly macho, and I could not see Jessica Paré in the role of a tough leader. I kept singing Zou Bisou Bisou every time she showed up. She'll forever be that Mad Men character to me lol They also didn't incorporate the young kin in well enough. He was so far removed most of the time. I'm behind but will probably catch up eventually.

NgT8yjy.png
177) "Mighty Magiswords" Cartoon Network

Last Year: 176

This series is a fast paced, cute and funny kids show. It kinda fell into a groove, but it kind of felt repetitive. The siblings get a tip on a sword or have to do a job, they run into road blocks and always pull it out in the end due to their magiswords. It is fun, but I fell behind on the series when they did a bomb in the middle of the summer airing like 20 episodes in a month. I'll probably catch them eventually.

ZYCYID2.png
176) "Powerless" NBC
This appeared on my list of shows I was looking forward to at number 7. I pretty much said "how could this not be good because of the cast" or something but yeah, it didn't work. It had the potential, but the writing was pretty juvenile and looked cheap. The costumes of the DC superheroes was not well budgeted. But I will now remember it as Adam West's last appearance on screen for me. So I'll have that.

-----
Going from 10 to 25 per batch this year may have been a mistake. These are taking forever haha. The Top 225 TV Series: 175-151 will be up next!

5 hours ago, Lee!! said:

181) "American Horror Story: Cult" FX

Last Year: 240

well hello? let's celebrate that

I watch At Home with Amy Sedaris + it's lovely. The cameos :ahh:

Bye @ that Man Seeking Woman entry, smh. I loved the show! 

The Food Network domination CONTINUES :eek::eli: Cutthroat Kitchen remains the only interesting Food Network show I've ever seen tbh

Also why does it feel like Matt Leblanc is in a different new show every year dddd

• ATRL Administrator

BIxpHbH.png

The Top 225 TV Series: 175-151

clear.gif

YUBrceM.png
175) "Ghosted" FOX
Ghosted is a comedy about two guys who get recruited into a secret government agency that tracks down supernatural creatures and spirits and whatnot. The humor is kinda meh. I expected more with Adam and Craig in the roles. Plus Amber Stevens West was added to the series after The Carmichael Show ended so I was excited. I fell behind early in the run so it could be better now. I'll try the newer episodes eventually.

wXS2gAQ.png
174) "The Guest Book" TBS
The Guest Book follows a group of small town residents who are all connected somehow to the people who rent out a house every week. It has a bunch of rotating people in the house, most of them are names. They intertwine and help progress the ongoing story. It's ok. It is slow at points, but it makes me laugh at times too so it's not terrible haha. I'm behind on this one too so we'll see!

NsprQ8B.png
173) "Colony" USA

Last Year: 216
Colony follows the residents of a community all forced to live under the rule of alien invaders who force them to obey their rules and containment. There are rebels inside the colony who are trying to fight back against the invaders. In season 2 they did do a better job. I was more engaged. They also gave us what should have been the first episode. They gave us the origin story of what happened to the main cast during the initial invasion and the build up to it.

JHGueJ2.png
172) "The Brave" NBC

The Brave is NBCs take on a more military themed series where they follow a group of Americans who go into tough situations and help rescue others who are in harms way. The show has a pretty solid cast, the stories are interesting but Anne Heche sticks out like a sore thumb to me. I'm behind on the series, and it didn't get any episodes ordered after the initial order so the future of it is up in the air.

NzU5Azd.png
171) "Kevin Can Wait" CBS

Last Year: 194
I feel weird having this show higher on my list, but the show did come together to a degree at the end of last season. It's not serious, it's funny in a dumb way at points and it had good momentum. Then they offed the mom, brought on Leah Remini, and rebooted the show to a degree. It took a few episodes to find its groove again, but it was a strange transition. They spent maybe 30 seconds explaining the absence of the mom. Weird, but its an easy watch when you don't need to be all too committed haha

wMPljQM.png
170) "Making History" FOX
Making History was a comedy that had a teacher invent a time traveling duffel bag where he could go back in time to colonial times. He had a girlfriend from the timeperiod and after another co worker ends up traveling back in time with him, she comes back to our world with them. The show was funny, weird, and a bit odd at times. The writing wasn't all too deep lol. It didn't feel like a complete show most of the time. Oh well, the cast is talented and I'm sure they will all show up on other series soon.

aV1iu8I.png
169) "The Real O'Neals" ABC

Last Year: 202
The Real O'Neals followed a catholic family who had their youngest son come out to his family and they all had to adjust to their new reality. The show was funny, sweet and should have done better in the ratings. It was canceled after two seasons. It could have kept going because creatively it still had it, but the ratings were the end of it.

BowcKJe.png
168) "Ghost Wars" Syfy
Ghost Wars follows a kid who is a pariah in his town in Alaska. Weird things happen in the town and they all seem to circle around him. He has some abilities, weird things keep happening. Its a bit slow, but I see potential in it. I'm behind a bit and idk if it'll get back to it. But it's ok! It's not as good as some other of my favorite Syfy series, but I have watched worse lol

8x23ZyZ.png
167) "No Tomorrow" CW

Last Year: 142
This one and done series wrapped up its final episodes in the beginning of the year before it ended. They gave the series a pretty complete to a degree ending since they knew the chances were strong for it to be cancelled. So I give them props for that. It was a cute series, nothing too serious, but I enjoyed it while it was airing.

lpcODQe.png
166) "Texas Cake House" Food Network
Texas Cake House follows a couple who own a baking business where they make crazy looking cakes. They are really lifelike and insane looking cakes. I was really impressed with their work, their ethic and how well they work together. They are a cute couple, and you can see how well they work together. I hope this one comes back for more episodes.

onpe4Nw.png
165) "Freedom Fighters: The Ray" CW Seed
This animated series was planned well before the live action series decided to pretty much have the same story involving Nazis on Earth X. This one picks up in the middle of the action with no introduction. Had I not known who The Ray was from comics or had the intro from the live action crossovers, I would have been so confused. It also suddenly jumps to earth 1 in the middle of the series. It's not cohesive. It also has no canon connection to the live action series. I think only half the season dropped, but it should have all been released at the same time. It ends abruptly.

Mp8PilV.png
164) "Room 104" HBO
Like The Guest Book, this series is an anthology that tells a different story every week all taking place in the same hotel room. The episodes a re weird and out there. They try to hard to have that 'twist' that is shock worthy but it feels a lot like every other quirky out there Duplass Bros production. It's a bit try hard and full of itself. It's not terrible. Some episodes are entertaining. I fell behind but I don't know if I'll catch up.

sT8c3zp.png
163) "Crashing" HBO
I'm not a Pete Holmes fan. Gotta say that off the bat. I didn't think I'd watch this, but I was told I may like it. I watched it, it was okay. It's the story of a man who has his married life thrown into chaos as he tries to break into the comedy world. He has to start at the bottom and spends his days crashing on peoples couches. GET IT!? lol it has a bunch of famous faces popping up, and it filmed a bunch outside across the street of a family friend's house lol I don't know if I'll watch the next season but we'll see.

45o5oBe.png
162) "Me, Myself & I" CBS
This show tells the story of one man at three distinct moments in his life. Young, middle aged, and retirement. The young storyline shows him growing up in a new home with his moms new husband and his new brother. Middle aged shows an aspiring inventor trying to find that one creation that will set him off on the right track. The last one shows him post success with his daughter now running his successful company and him trying to reconnect with the love of his life from his childhood. The series was pulled after about 5 episodes so it's essentially done. Poor Bobby.

ePFElH1.png
161) "Channel Zero: No End House" Syfy

Last Year: 221
No End House was the second forray into this anthology series which tackles new creepypasta every season. In this story, a group of kids find themselves at what they think is an art exhibit type of live action escape the room type thing. They then find themselves in a world similar to theirs but wrong in many ways. Weird things start happening, people you trust, maybe you shouldn't and they have to find out if they can ever escape this place. I found this one a lot more enjoyable than the first anthology Candle Cove. Still not perfect, but better.

HKwbztS.png
160) "The Tick" Amazon Prime Video
The Tick is a new take on the old Tick series that aired on FOX. It is a comedy with action elements, a dryer more awkward take on the superhero genre. I liked it, but not a lot honestly happened. It was pretty bare bones. It was good though. Not a home run. I think only half the season episodes dropped and the other half will premiere in the new year. So we'll see if I check it out. The way they're doing this so drawn out has the potential for people to forget or move on to other series so idk what amazon is doing.

VWosynd.png
159) "Unikitty" Cartoon Network
This series follows a character created for The Lego Movie, Unikitty. This series actually hasn't even really premiered yet. It has aired 3 holiday themed-ish episodes around the holidays and will have its proper premiere January 1st. From what I follow so far it's Unikitty, her brother, and friends end up in funny cute scenarios. I'll check out more for sure when it airs. She was a great character in the movies and I hope it translates well!

MDRxVQl.png
158) "Food Network Star" Food Network

Last Year: 159
Food Network Star yet again had contestants doing weird social media related cooking challenges in order to give the final three a chance to film a Diners Drive-Ins & Dives type of a show. And yet again it made ZERO sense. We're watching them cook so they can have, you know, a COOKING SHOW. Why do they have to do challenges that have nothing to do with the endgame? The winner ended up a judge on a competition series that got zero promotion so yet again I have no idea what Food Network is doing anymore with this reality series. Also fuck them for letting Matthew back on the series, let alone get so far, when he should never be on TV ever again. No one would ever watch a series with him. Ever.

cykwjVr.png

157) "Fuller House" Netflix

Last Year: 162
This series is fine. It's not groundbreaking. It's corny, fun, family fare. Anyone looking for more is clearly not the audience for this series. The show is always a good time. I enjoy it a lot. I haven't really gotten to watch much of the current season, but I also finished the rest of last season earlier this year so those episode are tied in here as well. I love that we have some of these classic characters back on our TVs so we an reminisce about the good old days of being a kid. I can enjoy both series (even though the original is in fact superior lol).

nnjazbR.png
156) "Gotham" FOX

Last Year: 148
Gotham isn't a great show. It is an okay show. I always wish it was more and better than it is. Episodes an be quite boring, because why would anyone think a show about a younger batman pre batman was going to be an amazing idea lol. It's fine. It does its job. It's fun to see the classic comic characters in new light. Recasting Ivy over an over and over is stupid. Some of the plots are stupid. And a lot of choices made are dumb but obviously plot driven. It's frustrating, but overall still enjoyable. It's been this way the whole run honestly lol.

KpFOg8h.png
155) "Timeless" NBC

Last Year: 154
Timeless continued going back through time, rescuing a member of their own team, figuring out how to get ahead of the bad time travelers, and try to restore the original timeline as much as they could. The show deserved a better timeslot than 10PM. It could do so much better earlier. It was originally cancelled, then renewed after they changed their minds. The show will return for a smaller order likely in the summer on NBC.

kYHPuBA.png
154) "The Blacklist: Redemption" NBC
Why they felt The Blacklist needed a spinoff still confuses me, but it wasn't as bad as you would think it could be. The story spun off Liz's husband into a series where he was trying to find the truth out about his parents. His father finds him after faking his own death and tells him his mother is doing shady business and that he has to find out the truth. He starts working for his mother, her not knowing he is her long lost son. It was fine, they had some interesting storylines, but it was missing Red. He's what made the original work. Had they spun off the show earlier when the ratings were stronger on the original, this could have gone longer. It was cancelled after 1 season and he returned to the original show lol (if you're caught up on the original, you'll know why I'm laughing)

TNp1LBv.png
153) "Son of Zorn" FOX

Last Year: 151
Son Of Zorn didn't have much that didn't work, but it didn't have a whole lot of stuff that did work. The animation in real life was well done. They had some good storylines, some that were pretty heartfelt, but most were quite silly. It fit in perfectly with the rest of the FOX Sunday comedies, but it didn't do enough to really warrant another season and was canceled after one season. They made funko pop versions of Zorn which are collecting dust at most stores I see them at and are all discounted heavily. I saw Walmart was selling them for 2 bucks recently and I don't think they moved many lol

b5T1Hpj.png
152) "Lopez" TV Land

Last Year: 234

I had issues with this show last year. Lopez Season 1 didn't really know what to focus on. In season 2, the show became more of an ensemble show and greatly improved. I found myself enjoying it a whole lot more. It was funnier, more topical, and felt more natural. It was not a perfect show, but I was sad when TV Land canceled the series after 2 seasons. It was fun while it lasted!

3PSxJKE.png
151) "The X Factor" ITV
I hadn't watched an X Factor season in years due to mostly time restraints. In the past I would often find live streams and watch them in the afternoon here. When they got harder to find and I lost interest I stopped. My mom loved the US series and I told her I'd find a way for her to watch the British original version this year. I had my parents all set up to watch, and iI hung around for the first few episodes. Then I started liking contestants and got pulled back in. This years talent was pretty good and the top 3 were perfect. I loved Rak-Su and I'm glad they won. Their original songs were catchy as hell and deserved the big win! Hopefully next year will be good. I think I've been pulled back in :p

-----
We're getting closer to the best stuff! The Top 225 TV Series: 150-126 will be up next!

Crashing is the definition of okay tbh, but I enjoyed it? It's a different spin on a genre that revolves around a comedian who's usually a dick. Pete is a good guy. I'll watch S2, but it hasn't improved I'll probably drop it.

Man Seeking Woman did not deserve to be below Room 104 :rip: 

Fullr House <3!

Only seen Ghosted's pilot which was bland. I really wanted to like it considering the actors involved + i had high expectations :katie: I might comeback if it gets better.

Forgot abt The Guest Book, never finished it.

Next season of Channel Zero looks promising, can't wait for it!

Starting The Tick when Amazon eventually drops the second half

Edited by Maddox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.