15 - 1 ✌ Marnie's Best Of 2017 ✌ Albums: 2-1

Alldeezy

os3bIK6.png

It's Here! It is that time of the year again, when we count down our favourite songs,, albums of 2017...I want to welcome you to the lunch of this years Marnie's Best Of 2017, last year was one of my favourite best of I ever hosted, I did a Top 120 countdown and had so many amazing bops, you can check it out here Best Of 2016  my graphics won't be as trendy this year sadly, and It's only going to be a Top 50 Singles (there was not many good music this year I struggled finding some, but i'll be also doing a Top 50 Songs i've discovered this year (will be old or new) but spotify has showed me really amazing songs that I want to share with you guys and ofcourse Albums will be a thing <3  I Will be Starting off with Top 50 songs this year :) my graphics are not done but i'll be working on them one by one and will make a recap video! I am excited to share my Best Of and will try my very best to comment on everyones back <3 i'm not active on atrl but best of season I never miss <3 

uyrPDAx.gif

(Yes i'm using this gif again because he was a real catch last year) 

DENIS WILL NOT DOMINATING THIS YEAR! BUT NEXT YEAR HE GOT ALBUM & EP, so this is first year without Denis so Enjoy

Tho Starboy may be added in it since that cover Slayed.

Top 30 Of 2016

30. True Friends - Bring Me The Horizon 
29. Paranoid - A Day To Remember 
28. Emety - Garbage 
27. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
26. Happy Song - Bring Me The horizon 
25. Bite My Tounge - You Me At Six (Ft Oli Sykes) 
24. 520 - Motioness In White 
23. I Don't Need To Dance - Andy Black 
22. Me Myself & I - G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha
21.Let It Sleep - Asking Alexandria 
20.Don't Get No Betta - Timbaland
19. Mayhem - Halestorm 
18. Under You - Nick Jonas 
17. Kiss It Better - Rihanna 
16. (Remy Boyz) 679 - Fetty Wrap
15. All In My Head - Firth Harmony 
14. I Won't Give In - Asking Alexandria 
13. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots 
12. Follow You - Bring Me The Horizon 
11. Cool Girl - Tove Lo 
10. Asking For It - Shinedown 
9. Delirium - Lacuna Coil 
8. Breaking Me Down - Escape The Fate 
7. This Is What You Came For - Rihanna & Calvin Harris 
6. Bad Viabrations - A Day To Remember 
5. Here I Am - Asking Alexandria 
4. In My Blood - The Veronicas 
3. That's My Girl - Firth Harmony 
2. Avalanche - Bring Me The Horizon
1. The Black - Asking Alexandria

Artist Of The Year
2001: Bloodhound Gang
2002: Outcast
2003: 50 Cent
2004: Maroon 5
2005: The Veronicas
2006: Evermore
2007: Rihanna
2008: Vanessa Hudgens
2009: Lady Gaga
2010: Eskimo Joe
2011: The Pretty Reckless
2012: Linkin Park
2013: Mikky Ekko
2014: Avril Lavigne 
2015: Selena Gomez
2016 Asking Alexandria

2017: ???? 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Legend E

• Tom Vercetti

• TheWayWeWere

Best Of 2017 Recaps

quMJvqx.gif

Denis Will Give You The Recaps If You Missed Any! 

xOLmyr3.png  gp0UoBK.png

HJYgRSt.png  QzCHSwZ.png

kuAJ8hf.png

NOTE:

I'm working on better graphics, there will be a video too for 20 second preview of the song if you don't know 

it to be tag list to keep yall updated so let me know so I can add you to the tag list <3  

50 - 46 Will be up in a few hours <3  people who are tagged will be getting 2 visits from me a day to check there countdowns too <3 

i'll be perched for your countdown marnie!

i'm sure it will serve!

Marnie, I am so excited for these lists that you're about to embark on. 

Top 30: 12/30

Heathens + Stressed Out + Happy Song + Asking For It + Mayhem + Kiss It Better :party:

50-46 will start on page 2 <3 Im excited to do it this year, ( i just re made my graphics nnn)

thanks for the comments so far

OMG @SimpleForms I was always wondering which one was you <3 Haii sis xx Camila will be in the top 50 ;) 

os3bIK6.png

vYq6OUq.gif

50 - 46 

d7rPCU2.gif

Reputation was one of my favourite albums of 2017, but this song wasn't the strongest, but I personally still love it, the video is great, one of the best come backs from Taylor, after this era I became a fan!  It's not dancing with hands tied but this song is still a bop. 

s8JShye.gif

This band is just so amazing, I saw them live this year with Bring Me The Horizon and loved at first listen, this song is such a catch, it would of been higher but sadly it didnt get much attention, if you're into heavy but not too heavy music, this is def a bop.  I regret putting it this low tho. it deserved Top 20 ha.

moMDzmu.gif

I was so peached for the new era, even tho my 2nd favourite FH left, i had hope, this song was a flop but when it first released I was obessesed but I got sick of it quite quickly, such a cute video and cute song, just a real shame the rest of the era was a disappointment, I'm still a huge fan of them tho...but mainly for the 2nd album. 

qFk4MBA.gif

Kesha really amazed me this year, her album was AMAZING, even tho there was a lot of songs I disliked because ew country, but she showed that she is very genre range she can do just about ANYTHING, this song was one of my 2nd favourites on the album and a cute ass video showing Kesha growing up, it could not missed the Top 50 this year. I inspire her and also became a huge fan of her this year, I have even been overplaying her previous albums which may appear on my Top 50 Most Played of 2017.

yO7CFrn.gif

Dave went hardcore in this song, those screamos I STAN METAL FOO FIGHTERS, anyways after that last album I was so disappointed but after reelasing this I was like WOW he is back, Dave tries a lot of new projects and this song won me over, I love this headbanging masterpiece <3

2/5

Run + Look What You Made Me Do :worship:

Looking forward to this one

While She Sleeps :duca:

LWYMMD flopping :chick3: it's a bop

nice to see Learn to Let Go tho :jonny: one of the best K songs :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

LWYMMD and LTLG :clap3:

Good start, Marn. Excited for the rest

LTLG is great! I needed some listens to really appreciate its beauty

Down:clap3:Angel better make the list 

LTLG is cute

I only use LWYMMD for the phone part :skull: 

How are you, Marnstar? Ready to run? :beatfreak:

Good to see you too again, Marnie! Gnarly banner.

Because of atrl being down my first half was posted too early haha.

Not sure how I missed this first one. I like Learn To Let Go the most. Felt as though Kesha had a successful rebound. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.