• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Lazuli

• lhdang2000

• Dom

Yassss, all this set is a like bebe rexha would say "A SLAY SLAYYYYYYY" love every song, except maybe Jessie Ware one, it's still sort of fine tho!!

I'm shook you served, yess sis.

LOVE IS THE BEST HERE THOOO! BUT ALL SLAY SLAY.

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

hope you're okay now :hug: 

Yeah, the sickness has passed for the most part, just trying to recover strength now.

Also, I like/love every song in this update.

Green Light + Hard Times :party:

5 hours ago, Legend E said:

neKCDdY.gif

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Love.png
A: Lana Del Rey
T: Love
C: Even though I totally hated LFL (both the album and the song :eli:), Love is clearly one of Lana's best lead singles. The video is also very impressive.

KeshaPraying.jpg
A: Kesha
T: Praying
C: Even though Ryan Lewis' production is so obvious in the song, it is clearly a significant moment in Kesha's career and I will always appreciate her bravery.

Jessie_Ware_Alone.jpg
A: Jessie Ware
T: Alone
C: I  have waited for Jessie's comeback for such a long time and she did not fail to impress me. Alone is one of the best songs she ever 

ParamoreHardTimes.jpg
A: Paramore
T: Hard Times
C: Just like Fake Happy, I guess this kind of fits in the same theme as the other track. It's very 80s inspired and I think the video made the song even catchier.

Lorde_-_Green_Light_(Chromeo_Remix).png
A: Lorde
T: Green Light (the original :eli:)
C: Lorde's album was a definite highlight for me this year. She served emotions after emotions and, while this is probably the poppiest song on the album, the tempo change is really a career-defining moment.

LOVE every song here. Well i guess love is strong for alone but i rlli like it too. Green light :katie2: 

ok wow this update is a slayage :alexz:

you know how much i don't like praying but it's growing on me i think so yeah cute

love ****ing slays me :jonny5: and then she disappoints me with the album. um lana wyd

love and lust for life are amazing. summer bummer and groupie love are a bop. coachella is cute i guess

but the whole political album, i'm not here for that.

alone :jonny5: i love alone. i think it's gonna win in an album survivor. it's what she deserves tbh.

green light missing the top 5 :'(

Lorde's album was a definite highlight for me this year.

i agree!!!!!! who would've thought she'd release a slayage after PH :jonny5:

ok but i need maren to release company you keep :biblio:

This set is SNATCHED :jonny5: Praying, Hard Times and Green Light are in my top 10, Love in my top 20 and Alone in my top 50, WHEW can't wait to see the Kelly-dominated top 5 tho! 

You hated Lust For Life? :biblio: It has some of Lana's best songs. The second half of the album is probably my favorite stretch of Lana Del Rey songs. God Bless America to Get Free is just the bee's knees. :alexz:

This was a great set though! I'm excited to see the finale! (and to go back and catch up on the rest of your list  :celestial5::eli:

Love is pure magic :alexz3:

Praying :jonny: such a great comeback

Alone is pop perf :alexz3:

eh, Fake Happy and AL album > Hard Times :michael:

Green Light :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

neKCDdY.gif

Homemade_Dynamite.jpg
A: Lorde
T: Homemade Dynamite (the original :eli:)
C: So I guess Tove made the top 5 again :eli: This is probably Lorde's best song ever and, even though she didn't work with Antonoff on this one, it still fits the album perfectly.
P.S. The remix is terrible and would not even make the top 100 though.

Jessie_Ware_Midnight.jpg
A: Jessie Ware
T: Midnight
C: We love an upgraded version of Sorry Not Sorry :eli: She served so much elegance with the video and the song. I wish the GP would start being into her already.

The_Cure_-_Single_Cover.png
A: Lady Gaga
T: The Cure
C: Even though I still think it's an ARTPOP outtake, it's 100 times better than most of the songs there. Lyrically, it may not be a masterpiece, but it slays so much sonically. Plus, it was the main source of inspiration for the future #1 single Would You Call That Love :eli: 

Kelly_Clarkson_-_Love_So_Soft_single_cover.png
A: Kelly Clarkson
T: Love So Soft
C: What a surprise :eli: I still think that it's not one of the strongest tracks on MOL, but it has kinda grown on me (after it flopped, take that kellebrities :eli:). It's no Would You Call That Love though :eli: 

Kelly_Clarkson_-_Meaning_of_Life_(Official_Album_Cover).png
A: Kelly Clarkson
T: Move You
C: Another year when the Kelly songs slay back to back :eli:  Move You is clearly the better single (yes, it was a single :eli:) and I think the lyrics totally transform this song into what it is. I love it's soundtrack-y feel as well. However, Would You Call That Love still has the better lyrics and this bitch decides to release ****ing Medicine :biblio: 

Some notes:
1. While scrolling through Kelly's wikipedia :eli: I noticed Christmas Eve was actually released as a single. Since I didn't include it in the original lists, it would have been on #6 on this list (between Hard Times and Green Light)
2. Lorde and Jessie be like
637.gife31.gif
3. If you are a Would You Call That Love stan, we will have a MOL rate in the Kelly Clarkson base starting January 1. I invite you all there :heart2: If you stan for Medicine though, you should stay out :hug: 

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, potent said:

Green Light and Love are masterpieces :clap3:

I need to check Jessie Ware more this year, I loved Midnight and Selfish Love.

you really should, i loved the album

15 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

Love :clap3:

15 hours ago, Dom said:

Yassss, all this set is a like bebe rexha would say "A SLAY SLAYYYYYYY" love every song, except maybe Jessie Ware one, it's still sort of fine tho!!

I'm shook you served, yess sis.

LOVE IS THE BEST HERE THOOO! BUT ALL SLAY SLAY.

ysassd stan for me trash

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

oh wow oh wow 10 - 6 is flawless :eek: Green Light kinda won huh

a smash song

13 hours ago, rvx said:

4/5 - Great start to your top ten :party:

13 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Yeah, the sickness has passed for the most part, just trying to recover strength now.

Also, I like/love every song in this update.

Thank you, king :hug: 

11 hours ago, JGibson said:

Green Light + Hard Times :party:

thx

10 hours ago, jose168 said:

LOVE every song here. Well i guess love is strong for alone but i rlli like it too. Green light :katie2: 

alone is amazing sis, love it

8 hours ago, thecptz said:

ok wow this update is a slayage :alexz:

you know how much i don't like praying but it's growing on me i think so yeah cute

love ****ing slays me :jonny5: and then she disappoints me with the album. um lana wyd

love and lust for life are amazing. summer bummer and groupie love are a bop. coachella is cute i guess

but the whole political album, i'm not here for that.

alone :jonny5: i love alone. i think it's gonna win in an album survivor. it's what she deserves tbh.

green light missing the top 5 :'(

i agree!!!!!! who would've thought she'd release a slayage after PH :jonny5:

ok but i need maren to release company you keep :biblio:

it's just that i am bored of the same old gimmick with lana. maybe i should listen to the album more idk. i love god bless america

6 hours ago, Lazuli said:

This set is SNATCHED :jonny5: Praying, Hard Times and Green Light are in my top 10, Love in my top 20 and Alone in my top 50, WHEW can't wait to see the Kelly-dominated top 5 tho! 

:eli: 

4 hours ago, Bloomers said:

You hated Lust For Life? :biblio: It has some of Lana's best songs. The second half of the album is probably my favorite stretch of Lana Del Rey songs. God Bless America to Get Free is just the bee's knees. :alexz:

This was a great set though! I'm excited to see the finale! (and to go back and catch up on the rest of your list  :celestial5::eli:

i'll try to get into it. thanks papa :hug: 

2 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Love is pure magic :alexz3:

Praying :jonny: such a great comeback

Alone is pop perf :alexz3:

eh, Fake Happy and AL album > Hard Times :michael:

Green Light :clap3:

2 hours ago, Nikko said:

3/5. Amazing that Green Light is so close to the Top 5, it's an amazing track. :clap3:

ugh yas so good

• ATRL Moderator

The tea on the HD remix :fan: who approved that ****ing mess. Original is top five on Melodrama tho

Midnight is stunning :alexz:

The Cure is too high for me :-*

nice top 5 well except for move you. it still doesn't grow on me :dancehall: but at least i like it better than the first time i listened to it.

midnight the album version >>>>>> the first version. i love the instrument that they added. don't know if i used the right word but werk.

the cure is great :flower:

and don't bother listening to lust for life again :michael: it sounds v rushed imo

Good that you recognise HD original > remix :clap3: 

Wow Jessie making the top 10 twice :jonny: But Alone >>>>>>>> Midnight tho :keir:

The Cure :ahh: I am shocked to see it in your top 3 tbh but well, stan a bit I guess!

That top 2 :eek: So unexpected! :eli: Move You being above Love So Soft is right tho :clap3: And yes DRAG the Medicine stans

I love Midnight :heart2: 

as for the others hmm

LSS and Move You are both cute gals, but nowhere near the top of their albums, but perhaps this is only about singles I guess? either way LSS > MY :sorry: 

HD was a cute gal, and The Cure is horrible

cute top 100 tho x

Two good Kelly songs back-to-back and they aren't even my faves on the album.

She really came this year tbh. But I do really like Move You :heart2: 

Perfect Places and Beautiful Trauma are nice, a bit too high tho :keir:

Learn To Let Go is amazing :heart2: CTTR is trash and Fake Happy is overrated :fan:

Praying in the top 10 :jonny4: best song of the year and probably her best :smitten:

Hard Times higher than Fake Happy :clap3: Midnight higher than Alone :clap3:

Homemade Dynamite higher than Green Light :tsk: but both slay so it's fine :keir:

Move You higher than Love So Soft :tsk: Move You is still nice tho :flower:

Love is great and yeah the album is messy :-* The Cure in the top 3 :jonny4:

Homemade Dynamite + Love So Soft + The Cure :party:

The shoe fits for the top 2 :fan: 

Homemade is my fave this yet. One of my all time faves from her :clap3: 

Kelly Top 02 :flame: "Move You" deserves a video :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.