Top Posters In This Topic

• TayRianaPH

• Mr. Loco

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

Whatever you want :alexz:

There should be more P!nk songs on the list tho

XhaK4dy.jpg

The love child of Wildest Dreams and Style is here! If this gets a Wildest Dreams 2.0 MV, I'll live :jonny:

Rating: 8.6/10

Plays: 69

Getaway car has been my guilty pleasure for the last few weeks. Such a nice pop song :alexz:

rePUTA :clap3: 

Dua :smitten: 

Albums:
Witness :katie: hopeless fountain kingdom, Divide, Lust for Life, The Thrill of It All :smiley:
Tell Me You Love Me :heart2: Evolve :smitten: Beautiful Trauma + Harry Styles :worship2:
Whew your top 2 :flame::flame::flame: Both of them snapped, as always!!!

Album Tracks:
Dress and Whatever You Want are my least favorites from those albums :-* But still good
Sorry + Last Dance :) Getaway Car :gaycat4: So It Goes... :gaycat2: Daddy Issues :katie2:

Getaway Car is my favorite song from Reputation :clap3: such a fresh sound.

Happy to see Dress and Daddy Issues are in this list of yours, they should've been higher, but it's still sooo good to see em! Looking for the rest now!

Getaway Car :smitten: one of my favorite from rep, BIBO inspired masterpiece :alexz:

Last Dance :jamming: kinda old now, but still loves it

Hpp9de1.jpg

One of Witness' highlights deservingly lands a spot too :alexz:

Roulette was THAT hit we all have been asking Katy release :jonny5: Katy,sweetie? We're still waiting! :smitten:

Rating: 9.1/10

Plays: 54

10 hours ago, TayRianaPH said:

XhaK4dy.jpg

The love child of Wildest Dreams and Style is here! If this gets a Wildest Dreams 2.0 MV, I'll live :jonny:

Rating: 8.6/10

Plays: 69

my favorite song and my favorite number. i see you :-*

True! Wildest Dreams and Style baby is here T.T we just need a Bonnie & Clyde themed MV with Sean O'Pry as the lead actor and then we'll have a 17-week #1! 

9Ps4FDr.jpg

Sam Smith's latest effort featured a lot of heartbreaking songs,and this one was top-notch, as the cliche but touching lyrics blended with that soulful production

Rating: 9.3/10

Plays: 59

@TayRianaPH Would you please stop tagging me in this? :hug:I'm not interested in these Best Of 2017 threads :fan:

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.