CFT20 2017 Top 10 K-Pop + End Post! <3

TayRianaPH

W1ZLIXH.jpg

Plays: 10

Rating: 6.4/10

Why I skip: Who would've thought that an ensemble cast would bring a boring tropical bop like this :'( Everyone sings uninspired + the cover is a big NO :beatfreak:

UmfUDAJ.jpg

Rating: 6.1/10

Why I skip: The song is actually a good motivation song,but not if you're used to search motivation quotes :) By then,you'll realize the song is just a collage of online quotes :alexz3:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayRianaPH

• Mr. Loco

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

At My Best is actually good. :weeps: 

Remember I Told You is just horrible. :biblio: 

Haven't heard any of those 4 songs so far, and I guess that's a good thing :dies:

2 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Haven't heard any of those 4 songs so far, and I guess that's a good thing :dies:

You're lucky hun, I envy you :'(

0NXtE0B.jpg

Plays: 9

Rating: 5.5/10

Why I skip: A trashy production + annoying falsetto all throughout, can't believe it's the same band that released This Love and the other classics :'(

20xBTVD.jpg

Plays: 24

Rating: 5.3/10

Why I skip: 2/2 for Julia Michaels, which is sad 'cause I amrooting for her :'(  Come on hunny, you know this boring song is not the TEA to follow Issues:alexz3:

ZJNU8fy.jpg

Plays: 14

Rating: 6.6/10

Why I skip: Zara wyd girl? This is one of the songs that I have to force myself to like, but really can't :'( The dated production sucks, thank goodness Symphony redeemed her for me :) 

FZrgGKo.jpg

Plays: 51

Rating: 8.3/10

Why I skip: I feel obliged to include a Taylor song here, so I handpicked my least played song on rep and put in in Taylor's lucky number :alexz3:

RECAP

Spoiler

13] This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

14] So Good

15] Uh Huh

16] Help Me Out

17] At My Best

18] Remember I Told You

19] I'm A Lady

20] All Falls Down

Edited by TayRianaPH

tpHITBU.jpg

Rating: 6.3/10

Why I skip: Card & Nicki verses were listenable,but Migos' was straight-up abomination :'( 

MMLGtuG.jpg

Plays: 24

Rating: 5.9/10

Why I skip: Katy hunny,can we re-do the Witness albumand forget that this trash exist in your discography? :alexz3:

IuT65Ts.jpg

Plays: 30

Why I skip: StripThat Down can be tolerable,but this repitiive track is not a TEA when you want your career to shoot up :'( 

9aTOCto.jpg

Plays: 40

Why I skip: JB's worst EDM collab to date + that VS video looks super cheap :alexz3:

RECAP

Spoiler

9] 2U

10] Bedroom Floor

11] Mind Maze

12] Motorsport

14] So Good

15] Uh Huh

16] Help Me Out

17] At My Best

18] Remember I Told You

19] I'm A Lady

20] All Falls Down

Gonna comment back on all your best ofs tomorrow!

Seevbkh.jpg

Plays: 7

Rating: 5.1/10

Why I skip: I just don't get the hype for her and her basic music, unless @K$Ellie enlighten me about her :'( 

nyfqQW9.jpg

Plays: 6

Rating: 4.8/10

Why I skip: Liam's discography has not gone any better than Strip That Down (which isn't even ground-breaking), this one is basic af :alexz3:

Y8G8Ag8.jpg

Plays: 2

Rating: 4.1/10

Why I skip: This could easily be Top 3 worst song, but what more can we expect from Jake Paul tho? :'( 

OTWNGlY.jpg

Plays: 39

Rating: 4.3/10

Why I skip: Louis better not repeat this ****ing mess 'cause no ones gonna be here for it (except his 10 year old fangirls) :alexz3:

RECAP

Hide contents

5] Just Like You

6] It's Everyday Bro

7] Get Low

8]These Heaux

9] 2U

10] Bedroom Floor

11] Mind Maze

12] Motorsport

14] So Good

15] Uh Huh

16] Help Me Out

17] At My Best

18] Remember I Told You

19] I'm A Lady

20] All Falls Down

Gonna comment back on all your best ofs later!

Edited by TayRianaPH

The Taylor Swift's explanation :dies:

Get low & Just like you are not bad tho 

I almost like nothing on this list, so there's not a lot to complain about :eddie:

Get Low, Motorsport, These Heaux, Mind Maze and It's Everyday Bro are bad. I'm a Lady, At My Best, Bedroom Floor, Remember I Told You, 2U, Just Like You are forgettable. I enjoy Help Me Out and So Good but they're nothing special. Kiii at your reason for putting TIWWCHNT on here :oh: It's definitely the best track on this list (so far) though it's in my bottom 3 from reputation, so I still have nothing to argue over!

Not you skipping So Good :deadbanana: I never got the hate for it :skull: 

All these other songs though :celestial3:

GNrdaUm.jpg

Plays: 8

Rating: 64.4/10

Why I skip: Eveything about it is subpar, the title, the cliche lyrics, the vocals :'( Glad the other deluxe tracks are tolerable to good :) 

H3SY9Dp.jpg

Plays: 5

Rating: 5.1/10

Why I skip: When making this list and I saw this, I was like "how the **** did I have this on my phone?!" For what reason it is, those 5 plays must be a torture :alexz3:

2OldxUI.jpg

Plays: 2

Rating: 1/10

Why I skip: I have to give every song a minimum of 1 for effort (if there even is) cuz lines of just two words repeated isn't that much of an effort it seems, gawd, i don'tget how this song reached Top 10 on Billboard when many classic to reach that feat :'( A lesson why you shouldn't download every Top 10 hit :'(  Part and parcel of why i'm slowly transferring to KPop and non-mainstream acts :) 

4MJKh73.jpg

AZN9Ssf.jpg

Plays: 9

Rating: 4/10

Why I skip: "Exactly to what extent will you milk a cash cow?!"

Perfect Duet was even my #1 fave collab for that matter, but this one really really turned me off :'( Andrea Bocelli is one of the greats but his verse is like a superior song separate from original, it's even far from a mashup :'( If another Perfect ________ will be released, I'll surely unstan Ed :) 

Spoiler

1] Perfect Symphony

2] Gucci Gang

3] Bad and Boujee

4] Bibia Be Ye Ye

5] Just Like You

6] It's Everyday Bro

7] Get Low

8]These Heaux

9] 2U

10] Bedroom Floor

11] Mind Maze

12] Motorsport

14] So Good

15] Uh Huh

16] Help Me Out

17] At My Best

18] Remember I Told You

19] I'm A Lady

20] All Falls Down

TOP 10 SEXIEST MEN & WOMEN (inspired by @Topmaster 2) / TOP 10 K-POP (inspired by @jose168) is coming! :) 

Bhad Bhabie :pukey:

The **** @ TIWWCHNT :skull: 

I've not listened to Perfect Symphony and I don't think I want to

Agree with the top 5 :alexz3:

Anticipating the top of the sexiest men :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.