⭐ Rem-embering 2017 ⭐

Remmy

Shape of You, What About Us, and Sit Next to Me :clap3:

For the bands list I like WTM and ID. Houdini is FTP's best song indeed.

I don't use Paramore :fan:

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• potent

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

050. Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley "Chained to the Rhythm"

049. The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay "Something Just Like This"

048. Ed Sheeran "Shape of You"

044. Rita Ora "Anywhere"

043. Jon Bellion "All Time Low"

042. P!nk "What About Us"

Great Set :alexz:

Something Just Like This, Shape of You, Anywhere and most especially Sit Next To Me. :clap3:

7/10

Chained To The Rhythm + Sit Next To Me + Something Just Like This + What About Us + Shape Of You + All Time Low  :party:

9 hours ago, Remmy said:

It's underrated tbh :emofish:

It deserves to remain unrated

IDWLF being the inferior Zayn collab? Hunny no

Symphony and Stay being your favourite collabs feel off to me but oh well :toofunny2: 

YAS at Paramore being your top band :clap3: Stan bitch

SJLT, SOY, WAU are the best here (even tho 2/3 of these are by people I detest :oh: ) :clap3: 

I used every song on the collab list, except Noah :eli: idk I just cant get into her music and yas @ you giving Chained to the Rhythm some love :weeps: it slowly became my favorite Witness song, paper love, shape of you, kissing strangers, too much to ask, and anywhere are all good too :clap3: 

Let me stan for Dillon :flame: 

WTM :smitten: FTP :doc: Sit Next To Me is cute but that video... :angry: 

Rita Ora :flame: 

what about us is too damn low. i'm sad and mad at you remmy, uh.. 

anywayss anywhere is amazing, rita did that. I love chained to the rhytm and swish swish both  amazing,and should have done better.

Noah making it whew.

Yasss @ Paramore at the top of your bands chart :clap3:  Part II is a masterpiece 

Nice picks on your songs list, WUS, Foster, Chained and Something Just Like This  :alexz:

8/10. :clap3: 

Niall has been a pleasant surprise this year. :smitten: 

All Time Low was really good too. :jonny: 

:celestial4: Day 8 is minutes away! :celestial4:

Planning on posting 3 categories.

DAY 7 REPLIES:

Spoiler
19 hours ago, potent said:

For the bands list I like WTM and ID. Houdini is FTP's best song indeed.

I don't use Paramore :fan:

Yep, they went off on that one :jamming:

That's definitely not something I'd admit out loud :!ohno:

17 hours ago, Lazuli said:

It deserves to remain unrated

IDWLF being the inferior Zayn collab? Hunny no

YAS at Paramore being your top band :clap3: Stan bitch

SJLT, SOY, WAU are the best here (even tho 2/3 of these are by people I detest :oh: ) :clap3: 

Kiii :oh: I can understand why people hate it but I don't know, I enjoy that noisy, chaotic sound from time to time.

Zaylor > ZAYN/Sia in terms of quality, but ZAYN/Sia > Zaylor in terms of how well they worked together :-*

Always and forever :date:

Aw, why do you hate P!nk? :'( :eli:

15 hours ago, Staryu said:

I used every song on the collab list, except Noah :eli: idk I just cant get into her music

and yas @ you giving Chained to the Rhythm some love :weeps: it slowly became my favorite Witness song

Lowkey understandable :-* Make Me (Cry) is her best song but the rest range from meh to cute.

Same :lmao: Because a good amount of the album was a mess, so it didn't have a lot of competition.

6 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Let me stan for Dillon :flame: 

I'm gonna ****ing block u ashdijf

6 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Anywhere making it :jonny: it's such a jam :flame:

True :fish1: Sis snapped a bit, and I never saw it coming!

4 hours ago, Dom said:

what about us is too damn low. i'm sad and mad at you remmy, uh.. 

anywayss anywhere is amazing, rita did that

It would've been lower if it never grew on me, so be happy :gaycat3:

She really did! I didn't expect Rita to serve another bop, honestly.

3 hours ago, soml said:

Yasss @ Paramore at the top of your bands chart :clap3: Part II is a masterpiece 

For sure :worship2:

1 hour ago, oceans said:

CTTR should be higher :'( 

I think it's at a good position :gaycat4: Especially since I never really loved it, just liked.

Day 8 Updates | Best Male Artists 

VrawMEy.gif

Males... the ones ATRL loves to hate, unless they're attractive.

They're not all bad though. :gaycat4: Here's my top 5 of the year.

5. Sam Smith

Biggest Hit: Stay with Me | Favorite Song: Leave Your Lover

4. Niall Horan

Biggest Hit: Slow Hands | Favorite Song: Slow Hands

3. Ed Sheeran

Biggest Hit: Shape of You | Favorite Song: The A Team

These three continued to do what they do best: Create nice, calm music for people to cry or chill to - with an occasional bop in the

mix. Due to that, their 2017 releases weren't anything super special, but they still worked, and found some success on top of that.

2. Harry Styles

Biggest Hit: Sign of the Times | Favorite Song: Sign of the Times

I knew Harry was going to slay when he finally went solo, but I didn't know it would be THIS hard. :jonny4: He started things off

with a fantastic first single and an impressive debut album that deserved much more appreciation. Harry Styles is one of the

most relaxing releases of 2017, with a lovable retro feel to each track, and I couldn't be happier about the direction he's going in.

1. Jack Antonoff (aka Bleachers)

Biggest "Hit": I Wanna Get Better | Favorite Song: I Wanna Get Better

NOTE: Bleachers are technically considered a band but it's only when they perform live, while Jack

makes all the music on his own, so that's why I didn't put "them" in the Best Bands + Groups category.
Discovering Bleachers was probably the best thing I did this year. Strange Desire and Gone Now are incredible, and

were very interesting additions to my musical library. But that's not all. In 2017, Jack contributed to Melodrama, reputation and

Beautiful Trauma - 3 more albums I adored. Apparently everything he touches turns to gold. The first time I scrobbled a

Bleachers track was on June 3rd, and since then he's already become my 24th most played artist of all time (with 1,019 plays.)

I don't remember the last time I've gotten addicted to someone this fast.

vo3dfIo.png

hl97UzH.gifk0RdJ7i.gif

iSQpO7O.gifBwTREv6.gifbtuLtWK.gif

vo3dfIo.png

Jack, Harry, and Niall :gaycat4: and even a little Sam :heart2: Ed can choke :heart2:  jk he has a few bops too 

55 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Males... the ones ATRL loves to hate, unless they're attractive.

This tea :cm: 

Those males are... ok I guess :foxaylove2: 

Your top five males slay minus Ed Sheeran.

The things I'd do to Harry and Jack

:celestial5:

Day 8 Updates | Best Male Artists Best Concert 

REPLIES:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, oceans said:

3 categories

qVrYFGG.gif 

Is this a good or bad reaction? :keir: I've done an average of 3 updates per day so far

1 hour ago, oceans said:

You didn't LOVED cttr

qVrYFGG.gif

Plenty of people didn't :fan: What's new? It still ended up being the best from Witness though.

52 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

This tea :cm: 

Those males are... ok I guess :foxaylove2: 

Been knew :gaycat3:

Yeah it's not really the best group kiiii. My top 2 scalped and the rest were just cute.

15 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Your top five males slay minus Ed Sheeran.

The things I'd do to Harry and Jack

:celestial5:

:lmao: They're the 2 best looking ones on this list so slay that taste! Though I wouldn't necessarily do much with 'em.

vo3dfIo.png

3owH4uz.gif

Some years I'll only go 1 or 2 of these, but in 2017 I was

lucky enough to see 6! Here's my favorite of the bunch.

Lady Gaga: Joanne World Tour

Date: December 16th | City: Las Vegas, Nevada

Just attended this 5 days ago and once I got the tickets in February, I knew it'd be #1 on here. :alexz: Gaga always knows how to

put on a show and this one was no exception. The main stage is super cool and innovative, the secondary stages are nicely put

together, and the setlist is filled with her biggest hits as well as plenty of 'Joanne' highlights. Of course, her vocals and dancing

were on point as always. My sister isn't even a huge fan but she cried at some point, like whew ha power! We didn't get the best

seats but our section was FULL of adults, we love a legend that is truly adored by every demographic. My only small complaint is

that there were a few questionable moments, mainly Paparazzi/Angel Down being back-to-back, and both getting cut off early.

My favorite performance had to be "The Edge of Glory". It's my favorite song of all time, and to hear her sing it on the piano (where

she can do no wrong), is quite the experience. Everyone was shining their phone lights during it as well, which made it even

better. Also, it seems like our crowd really slayed because she rushed to sign those residency papers! Vegas our impact. :gaycat2:

jHVmTpw.png

Others I saw this year:
2. Britney Spears: Piece of Me [Las Vegas, NV]
3. Imagine Dragons: Evolve Tour [Las Vegas, NV]
4. Backstreet Boys: Larger Than Life [Las Vegas, NV]
5. Demi Lovato + DNCE: JBL Fest [Las Vegas, NV]
6. Kesha: Random short ass event where she only sang ONE 'Rainbow' track wtf [Henderson, NV]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.