Fame never changed Adele, how come?

Tarzan

This interview is from 10 years ago and Adele is still the same person today even after super-stardom and two diamond albums

How come she didn't get a big head after her  monster success?  Is she having longevity because she is so grounded and humble?

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

But she looks and acts way different...

She looks different because she grew into her looks and matured but she still acts the same imo

Cockney Cupcake
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

But she looks and acts way different...

Do you look the same as you did 10 years ago? + watch/read/hear any of her interviews and see that she's the exact same. More serious & poised where needed because well duh she's older she matured but the core is the same

• ATRL Moderator

She's so real. She was never "groomed" to be a superstar so everything she does is so her. Talent doesn't need any pretense tbh

Because she doesn't have the same type of fame as acts like Britney for example.

Fame changes people typically when their life becomes an object of obsession and interest as a result of their fame. This never happened with Adele.

I don't think fame changes people, it just brings out a side of them that was hidden, but always there. Some people just don't have that side, Adele being one of them. And she surrounded herself with good people that kept her grounded, which is really important.

She is one of the rare kind of people who stay the same. I think one of the reasons might be that she doesn't take it that seriously.

she is a nice person simple as that

but as someone else said she kind of never had the fame beyonce/rihanna/justin bieber/madonna level, people are not obecessed with her, she even said she can go outside and if she stays low key and most people won't recognize her

for me the down to earth queen is brtiney even being super famous she is still humble