Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2017!

Kworb

gQMvJnp.png

Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2017! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it's time for you to give us your best. 

You are invited to share all of the music, entertainment, and moments that defined your year.

Guidelines for Best of 2017:

1. It's your show

You get one thread per year to share your stuff. No one else gets to vote on your lists and countdowns, your thread is all about you.

2. Start with an intro

Use your first post to tell us what you're going to do. Will you list your top songs, singles, videos, albums, artists, concerts, TV shows, movies, video games, whatever? It's all up to you. Let us know first, and get into the actual list later.

3. Don't post all at once

You want to post your countdown(s) in installments. For example, if you have one list of 50 songs, post it in daily blocks of 5 or so. The suspense makes things interesting.

4. Use words, pictures
Your thread will be more fun to follow if you put some effort into it. Describe every item on your list with at least a full sentence. If you add pictures and graphics, that's even better.

5. Actively participate
We encourage you to support each other. Reply with your comments to let them know you're reading. If someone is taking the time to read your thread, try and return the favor. Be supportive and have fun.

6. Limited time only

This year, the Best of 2017 forum will be open until January 14, 2018. Finish up before then!

7. Prizes

The moderators will choose the ten best threads and highlight them in the last week. Winners will also receive ATRL+ status for themselves, or for a friend if they already have it.

Now, it's your turn. Start posting!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kworb

• ManDown

• Queen Conchita

Ahh, good thing it's ending in mid-January because my tracking year ends on December 31st.

Just now, Staryu said:

I only made it to song #31 last year :rip: I did have like 5 pages of Lukas Graham hate tho

5iuI7Ed.png  

:deadbanana:

(deserved)

I wanna participate but I don't quite know where to make my own layouts:emofish:

hmm this looks fun, idk what i'd reveal besides top albums though 

Wow y'all had to pull a surprise drop on us? :'( Wish I had more time to prepare

But yas, my favorite time of the year is here :celestial4:

edit: Oh we only have around a month to finish? :jonny2: Ugh mine is gonna be a mess (for my standards)

Prizes? :eek:

I wish we had more of a heads up. I’m so disorganized that I don’t even know how many singles / albums I’m putting on my lists. :jonny: 

I don’t know if I should participate because I’m not good at graphic design. :dancehall: 

yes, i love this time of the year!

can't wait to see everyone's lists :alexz3: 

I'm here gorls

200.gif

I'm not participating but I can't wait to see what songs top the charts for you guys :duca:

@ManDown Has everything got to be released in 2017 or can my Top -- Songs have songs featured from another year that I re discovered?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.