LEWIS LEONA LOUISE PRS 541647845
TAYLOR ROBBIE PRS
Performers
No Performers Found
Publishers
ASCAP controls 35% PRO IPI
REVERB MUSIC LTD PRS 162297367
Additional Non-ASCAP Publishers

"Who is Robbie Taylor? A fresh-faced , mucho talented and highly prolific artist capable of creating house-tracks such as "The Guide" & "Paseos". His discography will continue to expand apace to include refreshing releases and remixes on labels such as Sneakerz Muzik, Urbana, Spinnin & Stereo Productions.  "

Glassheart 2.0 is upon us? :duca: 

The poor sis is having such a hard time honestly. She needs some shock factor to revive her career cos being nice is not gonna get her anywhere now. Give us your Erotica, vocal Queen!! :jonny3::jonny4:

She's like always five years behind the trend. She deserves to put out some real music to showcase that vocal ability instead of hiding behind synths and ridiculous productions.

The problem with Leona is not a genre of music she's making, literally all of her albums had songs on them that would've been hits if released by a top star. She's underperforming because people are completely uninterested in her and that's due to the fact that she's not in the spotlight at all, there's no hype around her and she just lacks a bit of personality to be a popstar these days.

She would need some kind of feature to start the machine going, like a Clean Bandit one would be nice.

29 minutes ago, Electra Heart said:

I'd be here for it tbh :jonny: 

Not me reading the U in "house" wrong..:eli:

Same :biblio: 

i was was thinking atrl never learns ...

LeonaLewisThunder
21 minutes ago, Kosmo said:

The problem with Leona is not a genre of music she's making, literally all of her albums had songs on them that would've been hits if released by a top star. She's underperforming because people are completely uninterested in her and that's due to the fact that she's not in the spotlight at all, there's no hype around her and she just lacks a bit of personality to be a popstar these days.

She would need some kind of feature to start the machine going, like a Clean Bandit one would be nice.

obviously people were intrested in her in the Spirit days when her label actually suported her and released her albums in other countries other than EU...

The only answer to her floppage is her label. cut out the personality argument it's not what makes or breaks a pop star.

She needs like a Calvin single or like Clean Bandit SOMETHING LEONA PLEASE. I feel she was almost onto one when One More Sleep became a semi hit but then she flatlined again 

22 minutes ago, Lophorina said:

Tbh nobody is waiting for her here 

She is done and just one hit wonder thing

she can go to her house and stay there forever

I spat my milk out :jonny:  , why you doing my girl like that? :jonny:

16 minutes ago, LeonaLewisThunder said:

obviously people were intrested in her in the Spirit days when her label actually suported her and released her albums in other countries other than EU...

The only answer to her floppage is her label. cut out the personality argument it's not what makes or breaks a pop star.

But she changed the label and got 100% freedom on 'I am' :michael: And debuting is different from staying at the top, you can have a good debut with a great song with a bit of luck but to keep on going you need to keep people interested. And releasing her albums worldwide wouldn't change the fact that people don't want to buy them. 

And even if personality wasn't important, there's still a look/concept/uniqueness that is needed for an artist to be successful. Don't get me wrong, I've been her fan from the beginning and Echo is still one of my favourite albums. But even as her fan I can see that she doesn't really keep it interesting and I'd probably forget about her a long time ago if she wasn't one of my absolute faves.

6 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

I spat my milk out :jonny:  , why you doing my girl like that? :jonny:

Because I'm very pissed off after her last two albums plus this xmas shiTe

This is great idea. Let's not forget that she was ahead of the curve 6 years ago with "Collide" f/Avicii (dare I say even right before Rihanna f/Calvin Harris "We Found Love"):

It works for her. Make it happen!

LeonaLewisThunder
9 minutes ago, Exodus said:

This is great idea. Let's not forget that she was ahead of the curve 6 years ago with "Collide" f/Avicii (dare I say even right before Rihanna f/Calvin Harris "We Found Love"):

It works for her. Make it happen!

Mess at Syco passing on WFL:'(

1 hour ago, Electra Heart said:

I'd be here for it tbh :jonny: 

Not me reading the U in "house" wrong..:eli:

1 hour ago, biebervelli said:

Same :biblio: 

i was was thinking atrl never learns ...

Me too! 

OT: I would be hear for her vocals over some good house beats. Shame she wasn't part of the first Disclosure album. 

5 minutes ago, Dark XXX said:

She isn't going anywhere. Her fans are here waiting for her and supporting her every step of the way. Stay salty.

Q3ad634.jpg

Go with her hold her hand and go there where she is going 

she will not come back even if .. will be more than flop - disaster 

Archived