Louisa Johnson - "Best Behaviour"

iamluisfelipe

iamluisfelipe

2nd single from X-Factor UK winner Louisa Johnson

RELEASE DATE

March 10th

"It's a really, really cool song. It's very radio friendly and I think a lot of people will like it. It's very sexy. It has a different sound to Tears and So Good, it's more electronic, but it's still definitely me. I don't just like one style of music, so I didn't want an album where every song sounded the same. I wanted to mix it up."

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why March 10th tho? Reading her latest tweets I got excited for something coming as soon as this week. Plus "So Good" came out months ago, I can't wait another month..

LeonaLewisThunder
Just now, Monky_2405 said:

Why March 10th tho? Reading her latest tweets I got excited for something coming as soon as this week. Plus "So Good" came out months ago, I can't wait another month..

With her label we should be thankful she even gets to release a 2nd single

Maybe it goes on preorder or something this week? They can still do that if they want right? None the less im very excited.

Serve me another Tears queen.

iamluisfelipe
4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Maybe it goes on preorder or something this week? They can still do that if they want right? None the less im very excited.

Pre-order starts tomorrow

5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Are they going back to the old route? Radio premiere this week + adds and pre-order? 

They should release the album on the back of this (3 to 4 weeks later). And then it's time for Ella later in the year.

1 hour ago, iamluisfelipe said:

It's a really, really cool song. It's very radio friendly and I think a lot of people will like it. It's very sexy."

wow, what a description, can't wait :clap3: 

23 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Why do I feel this was sarcasm lol :rofl: 

Sarcasm? Me? Never! :gaycat4: 

I hope it's better than So Good tbh, this single is going to be defining for her career. 

Archived