Jump to content

Louisa Johnson - "Best Behaviour"


iamluisfelipe

Recommended Posts

iamluisfelipe

2nd single from X-Factor UK winner Louisa Johnson

 

RELEASE DATE

March 10th

 

"It's a really, really cool song. It's very radio friendly and I think a lot of people will like it. It's very sexy. It has a different sound to Tears and So Good, it's more electronic, but it's still definitely me. I don't just like one style of music, so I didn't want an album where every song sounded the same. I wanted to mix it up."

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why March 10th tho? Reading her latest tweets I got excited for something coming as soon as this week. Plus "So Good" came out months ago, I can't wait another month..

Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonaLewisThunder
Just now, Monky_2405 said:

Why March 10th tho? Reading her latest tweets I got excited for something coming as soon as this week. Plus "So Good" came out months ago, I can't wait another month..

With her label we should be thankful she even gets to release a 2nd single

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it goes on preorder or something this week? They can still do that if they want right? None the less im very excited.

 

Serve me another Tears queen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
iamluisfelipe
4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Maybe it goes on preorder or something this week? They can still do that if they want right? None the less im very excited.

 

Serve me another Tears queen.

Pre-order starts tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Maybe it goes on preorder or something this week? They can still do that if they want right? None the less im very excited.

 

Serve me another Tears queen.

Are they going back to the old route? Radio premiere this week + adds and pre-order? 

 

They should release the album on the back of this (3 to 4 weeks later). And then it's time for Ella later in the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iamluisfelipe said:

It's a really, really cool song. It's very radio friendly and I think a lot of people will like it. It's very sexy."

 

wow, what a description, can't wait :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Why do I feel this was sarcasm lol :rofl: 

Sarcasm? Me? Never! :gaycat4: 

 

I hope it's better than So Good tbh, this single is going to be defining for her career. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...