• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I know this isn't a joke but this is sending me

:skull::skull::skull:

I saw this on twitter and I RAN to atrl dot com :deadbanana: 

cypriotpcdfan

Why are people that stupid to make this about male/female? Just because a woman did this doesn't mean we shouldn't be teaching young boys to respect women and their privacy. That's something we should be preaching to ALL people. To be respectful towards one another.

Melanie always gave me a very creepy vibe. All that infant imagery. She seems kinda ****ed up.

24 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I know this isn't a joke but this is sending me

:skull::skull::skull:

Kinda refreshing tbh, fan accounts usually deny **** and go 100% into blind stan mode :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Kinda refreshing tbh, fan accounts usually deny **** and go 100% into blind stan mode :jonny: 

It’s a troll account, this is their only tweet and they joined this month. :-x

OT: Absolutely disturbing :mazen: 

4 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Why are people that stupid to make this about male/female? Just because a woman did this doesn't mean we shouldn't be teaching young boys to respect women and their privacy. That's something we should be preaching to ALL people. To be respectful towards one another.

Melanie always gave me a very creepy vibe. All that infant imagery. She seems kinda ****ed up.

isn't that what she said? :rip: That because the abuser was a woman people were bound to pay less attention and dismiss it due to the "rarity" (not rlly) of female sexual abusers

Anyway WTF. All those years of people jokingly calling her pedo and :skull: Could be false but...ahem...

Just now, Anticipating said:

It’s a troll account, this is their only tweet and they joined this month. :-x

OT: Absolutely disturbing :mazen: 

Welp that speck of hope I had for stan twitter just died :clown:

Archived