Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Friend

Witch Privilege

1 minute ago, Kamil24 said:

is this really surprising? I remember a thread about a Youtube video that reviewed the concert & meet and greet and it sounded messed up... her in diapers in a crib?

This one? I think it's a joke.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

is this really surprising? I remember a thread about a Youtube video that reviewed the concert & meet and greet and it sounded messed up... her in diapers in a crib?

That was a joke video, but this... :rip: 

mxtthewdelrey
1 minute ago, DerpGa said:

how do we know if this is true and not an accusation from her ex-best friend?

Giving the person the benefit of the doubt considering that it would be awful to destroy someone's career - and to gain what? I can't imagine a hatred so deep that you would make up allegations like this and essentially ruin their life. 

1 minute ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Giving the person the benefit of the doubt considering that it would be awful to destroy someone's career - and to gain what? I can't imagine a hatred so deep that you would make up allegations like this and essentially ruin their life. 

I just hope it isn’t true cuz melani would be so sick to do that :biblio: 

ChrisTheLoner
7 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I know this isn't a joke but this is sending me

:skull::skull::skull:

Well that's something you don't see everyday twitter posts like that :rip:

9 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I know this isn't a joke but this is sending me

:skull::skull::skull:

I just, I shouldn't laugh but... :ahh:

8 minutes ago, DerpGa said:

how do we know if this is true and not an accusation from her ex-best friend?

I guess we can't be certain, but I do find it odd that her twitter has been quiet for a couple of months now.

Perhaps she knew this was coming?

The thing is... Melanie has a very loyal fan base that largely looks up to her. She's even covered topics of sexual assault before; it's not like she's talking about a shady Hollywood producer or something. Timothy has a career herself that I'm sure she would not want shattered by going after somebody as trusted as her. There's evidence they were very close throughout 2015 but (as far as I know) nothing from them in 2016 and up. So I actually do think that the story about her being inspired by the #MeToo movement has merit, since using this timeline it would seem she was too scared to speak up before as she knows she doesn't really have an established fanbase like Melanie does. 

And even *IF* she is lying, it really makes you wonder what happened between them that was so big that she would do that to her old best friend. No matter what happened here, there seems to be a lot that's to be uncovered if it really were a lie, which I personally can't find it in me to think that she's lying based on the way she has described it. I just hope Timothy has the support she needs and will be okay. 

Archived