Oh my god.. No words.

Here’s a pic of them together.

I think this needs to be added to the OP :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soda Pop Queen
6 minutes ago, cherrygoddess said:

Everyone saying "she doesn't seem like the type of person to do this", well, I don't think anyone who does these things wants to be seen like that :rip: 

Also, the "where's her proof?" brigade... how does one get concrete proof for a crime like this when most victims don't have the means or courage to report immediately? *sighs* 

• ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
38 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:
I KNEW THIS DIAPER BITCH WAS HIDING SOMETHING.

what?!? :deadbanana2:

Woah. Never thought I would she would do something like this. She sounds messed up in the head, which fits with everything. Abusers, learn it at a young age. Which makes sense she's trapped, in her persona. She's a baby at heart. 

I hope both can get counciling as needed. 

Money, infamy, notoriety , it all comes with a price. 

cherrygoddess
Just now, Soda Pop Queen said:

Also, the "where's her proof?" questions... how does one get proof for a crime like this when most victims don't have the means or courage to report immediately? *sighs* 

Like they are gonna have video evidence of this going on like wtf, nobody just lies about this ****. 

I always knew there was something off about this Melanie character. I thought it was just the creepy videos but now I know the real reason. TRASH.

4 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Also, the "where's her proof?" brigade... how does one get concrete proof for a crime like this when most victims don't have the means or courage to report immediately? *sighs* 

And most of the time they don't report it right away BECAUSE of the "where's her proof?" brigade. They are part of the issue here, sadly.

The tweet of them photographed together implies that they're pretty close so I'd assume they had known each other for a while. There's also this 8 months later: https://littlebodybigcottoncandyheart.tumblr.com/post/133096979882/melanie-on-her-friend-timothy-hellers-snapchat

The tumblr post says it's from Timothy's snapchat.

http://www.thesoutherncville.com/events/detail/melanie-martinez - They also performed together in June, 2014.

So with all of this I definitely believe that they were best friends at the very least. :!ohno:

7 minutes ago, cherrygoddess said:

Like they are gonna have video evidence of this going on like wtf, nobody just lies about this ****. 

Umm yes SOME people do 

-

Disgusting if true

So much for MM2

9WBOeTx.gif

tbh she's done.

this story seems actually really realistic and now that its proven these two were super close there really is no motive for Timothy to lie either

Im so disgusted I feel sick, I used to respect Melanie so much 

is this really surprising? I remember a thread about a Youtube video that reviewed the concert & meet and greet and it sounded messed up... her in diapers in a crib?

beatinglikeadrum

Poor diapers sales. 

NTQ5ZGVlMzU4MiMvTjh4ci1sQ0N1dGdiZkRWNlBa

Oreo sales went 200% up. 

At least now we know why is she wearing diapers. To cover all the dirty **** she did. 

Archived