Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Friend

Witch Privilege

Just now, Cersei Lannister said:

I was about to post something about that song. If true, she's a MESS for this.

Also, I know it's reallt inappropriate to ask this on a thread of this matter, but who's that guy in your avi?

^_^

IF TRUE then yes she's a mess :weeps: 

I screamed but didn't expect anything less from Cersei. It's Nico Tortorella 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Corsola said:

She didn't even mention Melanie's name in this tweet; everybody just knew she was talking about her regardless because they know that they were best friends. Is that not proof enough of them being friends? :skull: 

But anyway, this is horrible :'( 

She literally says in the tweet that it is about Melanie. :rip:

2 minutes ago, moijejoue said:

Sexist and completely disregards the fact that anyone is capable of sexual assault. :cm:

not really, it's a literal statistical fact women raping other women/women raping men doesn't happen as much as men raping women, so I don't see why we should ''fight'' the ''teach boys not to rape'' narrative?

qcEFs0a.gif

8 minutes ago, moijejoue said:

If this is true then hopefully this kills the whole “teach boys not to rape” narrative:

I...mean...we should still do that...

The "teach boys not to rape" narrative is saying that instead of telling girls to cover up or to protect themselves, you need to tell the boys to respect the womens' privacy. It isn't saying that only men are rapists.

OT: This is alarming :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

She didn't even mention Melanie's name in this tweet; everybody just knew she was talking about her regardless because they know that they were best friends. Is that not proof enough of them being friends? :skull: 

Girl the tweet literally says it's about Melanie at the end :skull: 

3 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

ok but women raping men and women is still an issue that needs to be addressed 

qcEFs0a.gif

well duh

qcEFs0a.gif

3 minutes ago, Corsola said:

1 minute ago, DoubleK said:

ok but women raping men and women is still an issue that needs to be addressed 

qcEFs0a.gif

Sex/Gender aside, sexual assault in our society is prevalent and it needs to eradicated and orevented. 

Just now, Burqa said:

She literally says in the tweet that it is about Melanie. :rip:

Mess I was only reading the pictures :deadbanana: Well it was proven they know each other so I guess it was irrelevant to say anyway 

cherrygoddess

Everyone saying "she doesn't seem like the type of person to do this", well, I don't think anyone who does these things wants to be seen like that :rip: 

Oh wow, perhaps we shouldn't be too quick to accept the story, but at the same time, the whole infant/baby theme of that album did seem s bit messed up.

Just now, moijejoue said:

Sex/Gender aside, sexual assault in our society is prevalent and it needs to eradicated and orevented. 

I agree this is this point. Rape needs to be taught to everybody that it is not something to be done and can hold serious consequences despite your gender/sex

4 minutes ago, Corsola said:

?

I know its quick to just assume they're telling the truth but like... idk something about the details in the story makes me believe it's totally true.

Most rapes/sexual abuses tend to happen with besties too and happen like that.

:( 

Archived