Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Friend

Witch Privilege

Just now, moijejoue said:

If this is true then hopefully this kills the whole “teach boys not to rape” narrative:

This is an anomaly though 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, moijejoue said:

If this is true then hopefully this kills the whole “teach boys not to rape” narrative:

Yeah, cause this happens as often as men raping women

qcEFs0a.gif

Navyofbadgals

I mean it’s not like her persona wasn’t already kind of ****ed up before dis... but ehm... dis is like literal psycho now :mazen: 

I’m not believing this without some sort of proof. There have been a lot of allegations lately and there’s no way to know if they’re true without proof. I just don’t see Melanie doing this, she’s really shy and seems nice. I’d like to know more before I just consider someone guilty. 

4 minutes ago, moijejoue said:

Yes I'm sure the 1 woman in the literally sea of male predators is gonna kill that narrative :clown:

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

qcEFs0a.gif

Sexist and completely disregards the fact that anyone is capable of sexual assault. :cm:

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

qcEFs0a.gif

ok but women raping men and women is still an issue that needs to be addressed 

qcEFs0a.gif

Cersei Lannister
4 minutes ago, Desire said:

Honestly I refuse to believe this still especially when Melanie has songs like Tag, You're It :weeps: 

I was about to post something about that song. If true, she's a MESS for this.

Also, I know it's really inappropriate to ask this on a thread on this matter, but who's that guy in your avi?

^_^

6 minutes ago, moijejoue said:

Or we can teach EVERYBODY, but especially boys, not to rape.

She didn't even mention Melanie's name in this tweet; everybody just knew she was talking about her regardless because they know that they were best friends. Is that not proof enough of them being friends? :skull: 

But anyway, this is horrible :'( 

Soda Pop Queen

My heart goes out to this woman. Betrayed by someone she called "best friend". Smh.

Melanie obviously comes from ****ery, I'm thinking either SRA or generational abuse, but she still has to answer for this ****.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature
8 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

That's how I feel about these sorts of accusations, tbh. With everything that's been happening this year, I feel like attention seeking posts like this will become more common.

It will. And in some countries, I think people tend to consider the one that is accused, of being guilty, as soon as there are accusations. 

It’s stupid and dangerous. 95% of the accusations might be real but they’re destroying the life of the 5% left that never did anything. 

Honestly, I hope it's not true because it would be terrible.

But also major props to the victim for sharing her story. Again though, I hope it's not true.

I'm honestly confused on how to feel because she doesn't seem like the type to do this, but you never know...

Archived