Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Friend

Witch Privilege

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm....FLOORED :jonny:

Cry Baby is literally one of my favourite albums and was on the brink of stanning if her next project was as good. I want to believe this isn't true but she doesn't have a reason to lie. I literally feel sick to my stomach :jonny:

ChrisTheLoner
1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

I don't ever want to be reminded of the fact that I have supported this girl. 

Same tbh

I might have only ever listened to her music but that still counts as supporting her. The facts are pointing towards this being all true so I never want another thing to do with melanie's music

1 hour ago, DoubleK said:

hmmm... this would be a lot more credible if she actually was Melanie's best friend 

if she or someone could prove them having a relationship/friendship would help her case

right now girl just looks like a crazed fan of Melanie writing fan fictions

if true my deepest apologies to the girl

if this is false **** this stupid bitch  

This 

KillingYourCareer
13 minutes ago, Glo said:

Disgusting. For some reason, I believe this. Melanie is OVER.

I mean, we been knew before this episode...

Am I the only one that’s hoping nobody in Melanie’s fanbase does anything crazy because of this? I know a lot of her music appeals to outsiders/lonely teens so they may not respond well to this. 

Tiziano's Boy

Welp, there goes her career. She'll never be able to make another album again and to think I actually enjoyed her music :mazen: :mazen:

tznnotreally.gif

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Welp that speck of hope I had for stan twitter just died :clown:

this update account with over 20k followers has tweeted a spot on reaction tho

11 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Why are people that stupid to make this about male/female? Just because a woman did this doesn't mean we shouldn't be teaching young boys to respect women and their privacy. That's something we should be preaching to ALL people. To be respectful towards one another.

Melanie always gave me a very creepy vibe. All that infant imagery. She seems kinda ****ed up.

:clap3: 

59 minutes ago, judaskills said:

I’m not believing this without some sort of proof. There have been a lot of allegations lately and there’s no way to know if they’re true without proof. I just don’t see Melanie doing this, she’s really shy and seems nice. I’d like to know more before I just consider someone guilty. 

clearly because someone appears nice and shy in their outward, impersonal media appearance, they must actually not be a rapist.

you do realize that a lot of abusers and rapists present a kind image to other people, right? and that's in their personal relationships, much less with people in the general public.

this attitude is completely awful and leads to people not realizing rape/abuse is happening to a victim, and people excusing rapists and letting them get off without punishment. shame on you and anyone else that says things like this. 

5 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Just read on Lanaboards that Melanie has "a pedophile friend". Any tea on that fellow gays?

It's true, her name is Yungelita and she appears in Tag you're it and Mad Hatter videos. Disgusting.

1 hour ago, DoubleK said:

hmmm... this would be a lot more credible if she actually was Melanie's best friend 

if she or someone could prove them having a relationship/friendship would help her case

right now girl just looks like a crazed fan of Melanie writing fan fictions

if true my deepest apologies to the girl

if this is false **** this stupid bitch  

this is victim blaming at its finest 

3 minutes ago, Epica said:

It's true, her name is Yungelita and she appears in Tag you're it and Mad Hatter videos. Disgusting.

omg, i just googled her :rip:

2 minutes ago, accelgors said:

this is victim blaming at its finest 

how? I already said i sided with the victim once I saw the pictures and learned their relationship was close so stfu with your witch hunt, we cant assume EVERY story is real without learning more about it

THEYRE BURNING ALL THE WITCHES EVEN IF YOU ARENT ONE SO LIGHT ME UP 

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I know this isn't a joke but this is sending me

:skull::skull::skull:

My790vJ.png

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

I'm waiting on Melanie's statement before jumping on the bangwagon. 

I mean... it's not like she's just going to admit to it. 

Archived