Did you ever listen to the Vengaboys as a child?

Tiziano's Boy

Did you ever listen to the Vengaboys as a child?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever listen to the Vengaboys as a child?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know them
    • Listened to them when I was an adult
    • Still listen to them now as an adult

Tiziano's Boy

I'm curious as to whether you have heard of the Vengaboys? If you haven't, they're a Dutch Eurodance group and were very successful in the 90's-2000's, they're still going today and they're one of the most popular Eurodance groups to ever exist

I also want to know whether you grew up listening to them as a child, what did you think of them and do you still listen to them?

I grew up listening to them as child and I never thought how filthy their lyrics were :toofunny3: :toofunny3: :toofunny3: :toofunny3:

I never realised how huge they were in the UK, their videos were played so much on TV when I was a child, I bopped so much to their songs and I still do to this day.

Here are some of their most popular songs (if you're not sure who I'm talking about):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tiziano's Boy

CvncTkJWYAAp0k4.jpg

I find Robin so hot (he was one of the original members of Vengaboys until he left in 1999 and Yorick Bakker took over until 2009, when Robin came back to the Vengaboys, same thing happened with Roy Den Burger who was also an original member of the Vengaboys, he left in 2002 and then Donny Latupeirissa took his place in 2006), this is Robin and his boyfriend, I think Donny Latupeirissa might be gay as well, not sure

I used to like this hahaha, I mean i'ts a bop but now it sounds so basic :dies:

Edited by Disconnect

omg yes i used to absolutely love their stuff when I was a child and funnily enough I've yesterday gotten boom boom boom boom stuck in my head when I haven't listened to them in over a decade.

been boping to it ever since and i still knew all the words. it's weird when you grow up and hear a song you used to listen to as a child and realize it's about sex :fan:

YAS. I had their The Party Album and I would listen to it religiously as a 4 year old :fan:

They got me into electronic dance music tbh (which is then how I got into Madonna in the first place actually, since she was doing electronica at the time)

Edited by Jump

Omg I used to STAN :jonny:

I had a little casette player with a microphone attached and I used to play their music on repeat and sing along ugh. I had such a huge crush on the navy guy.