Jump to content

Billboard Charts (December 3-9, 2017)


iHype.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Can someone post the percentage changes of:

 

Red

1989

Speak Now (this one is most comparable since it didn't have some massive hit attached to it during it's release)

 

Then we can actually determine what is going on here.

percentage changes of which period of time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • slw84

    42

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    28

  • UNNAMI

    27

  • MrLovett

    27

3 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Can someone post the percentage changes of:

 

Red

1989

Speak Now (this one is most comparable since it didn't have some massive hit attached to it during its release)

 

Then we can actually determine what is going on here.

Speak Now declined 34% in its third week. 

 

If you compare how nobody buys albums anymore compared to 2010, the album wasn't on streaming, etc it's really nothing shocking. 

Anyone logical also didn't expect this era to be as successful as 1989. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Holiest Dreams
41 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Damn, those numbers keep going down... :huh:

It’s predicted at 180k next week, don’t celebrate too much yet ATRL member Agenor! :eatpopcorn:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, Duca said:

no one believes those streaming numbers that came from the notorious streaming service she owns

 

after three weeks

 

reputation

1.6m sales

3 weeks at #1 (4th predicted)

 

Lemonade

800k sales

1 week at #1 (never returned to #1)

 

200k pure sales away from Lemonade's total already

giphy.gif

:jonny5:

 

Yeah, I hope she can get 1.9-2M before the year ends

so hopefully 400k between the next 3 weeks which seems achievable

GLtWh3P.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElleDriver said:

This comment does not make sense. Stop embarrassing yourself already :skull: 

 

 

OT: hmm come to think of it 147k ain't bad at all

You need to calm down Elle, so aggressive and it’s so not cute! Stick to the chart discourse 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, keerbyriri said:

Um real funny considering the BOMB in your avi has never seen a Billboard :lmao: why would you chart for someone who doesn’t even stan and then try to come for the main girls? SZA is so not relevant sistrenaza it’s 2011

Bjork's favorite past-time is ****ing animals... we're done here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some members trying to claim these numbers are bad...
I'm not a big Taylor fan but this is an impressive third week, especially now that sales are almost dead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Can someone post the percentage changes of:

 

Red

1989

Speak Now (this one is most comparable since it didn't have some massive hit attached to it during its release)

 

Then we can actually determine what is going on here.

Speak Now's 3rd week

#2 212k (-34%)


Red's 3rd week

#1 196k (-43%)


1989's 3rd week

#1 312k (-22%)

 

reputation's 3rd week

#1 131k (-43%)

 

1989 was an anomaly

 

this is on par with her regular third weeks and arguably a bit stronger considering the decline in album sales

Edited by Duca
Link to post
Share on other sites
Holiest Dreams
31 minutes ago, Amarie said:

Taylor's sales are bad. I don't know why people are acting like their not and trying to deflect by mentioning other artist.  With all the promo she has she should be selling like Adele.

...what? :skull: She’s been doing nothing except irrelevant holiday festivals + one SNL appearance, and those didn’t even start until 2 days ago. Anything to discredit her though I guess! :eek:

 

 

anyhow. Queen :clap3: can’t wait for her to pass 2 million before the end of the year!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Duca said:

no one believes those streaming numbers that came from the notorious streaming service she owns

 

after three weeks

 

reputation

1.6m sales

3 weeks at #1 (4th predicted)

 

Lemonade

800k sales

1 week at #1 (never returned to #1)

 

200k pure sales away from Lemonade's total already

giphy.gif

if this is true :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vine101 said:

Bjork's favorite past-time is ****ing animals... we're done here.

And you stan for a homophobe with an IQ of 40

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Speak Now declined 34% in its third week. 

 

If you compare how nobody buys albums anymore compared to 2010, the album wasn't on streaming, etc it's really nothing shocking. 

Anyone logical also didn't expect this era to be as successful as 1989. 

all she needs is 2M sales in 2017

1M sales in 2018 + SPS

4x platinum.

 

She'll have 6 consecutive 4x platinum at minimum eras.

End game in Jan I did something bad in April Don't blame me in July and Delicate in October should achieve this.

 

GLtWh3P.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Amarie said:

Taylor's sales are bad. I don't know why people are acting like their not and trying to deflect by mentioning other artist.  With all the promo she has she should be selling like Adele.

What promo? :skull: Performing an album track on Fallon and SNL is now big promo? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Duca said:

Speak Now's 3rd week

#2 212k (-34%)


Red's 3rd week

#1 196k (-43%)


1989's 3rd week

#1 312k (-22%)

 

reputation's 3rd week

#1 131k (-43%)

 

1989 was an anomaly

 

this is on par with her regular third weeks and arguably a bit stronger considering the decline in album sales

:clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duca said:

Speak Now's 3rd week

#2 212k (-34%)


Red's 3rd week

#1 196k (-43%)


1989's 3rd week

#1 312k (-22%)

 

reputation

#1 131k sales (-43%)

 

1989 was an anomaly

 

this is on par with her regular third weeks and arguably a bit stronger considering the decline in album sales

Oh wow, Speak Now did 212k on its 3rd week and still wasn't #1? How so :michael:

The way sales are dead in 2017:rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomasuxx said:

Some members trying to claim these numbers are bad...
I'm not a big Taylor fan but this is an impressive third week, especially now that sales are almost dead. 

right? like wasnt Katy Perry first week numbers just 35k more than this?  the nerve

 

and looking at itunes song sales numbers we shouldnt be surprised sales are declining like at 2x the rate than last year in this season

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...