Black Umbrella

Avril Lavigne: The Receipts

Recommended Posts

KKCuteCat
2 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

A smash era. :weeps:

 

Yeah, only 50+ albums outsold it in 2011. AL6 could never :weeps: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul
Just now, KKCuteCat said:

Yeah, only 50+ albums outsold it in 2011. AL6 could never :weeps: 

More like 20. But do your thing. :weeps:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Yeah, only 50+ albums outsold it in 2011. AL6 could never :weeps: 

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

More like 20. But do your thing. :weeps:

 

31 :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
Just now, ProudLBS said:

31 :clap3:

 

Yeah, by the end of the year. But we are in 2018, more albums from that year has already passed 1,5 million copies i guess :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul
1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Yeah, by the end of the year. But we are in 2018, more albums from that year has already passed 1,5 million copies i guess :cm:

But since then GL passed 2 million. :cm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

But since then GL passed 2 million. :cm:

 

we need receipt then :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul
Just now, KKCuteCat said:

we need receipt then :cm:

We need a receipt then that the albums you speak of have sold 1,5 million copies. :cm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
18 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

We need a receipt then that the albums you speak of have sold 1,5 million copies. :cm:

 

it might not even reach 1,5M mark then :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella
4 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Update the OP pls :emofish: @Black Umbrella

 

CrXUKjx.png

Thanks sis :heart2: 

I'll update it later today!

 

GL :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
7 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Update the OP pls :emofish: @Black Umbrella

 

CrXUKjx.png

LG should be at 20 million mark according to chartmaster? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
3 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

LG should be at 20 million mark according to chartmaster? 

Chartmasters includes My World on Let Go's sales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoebeBuffay
7 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Update the OP pls :emofish: @Black Umbrella

 

CrXUKjx.png

AL selling almost 2M with SPS :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoebeBuffay

If Don't Tell Me was certified Gold in the US why only 400k pure sales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
2 minutes ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

If Don't Tell Me was certified Gold in the US why only 400k pure sales?

 @Black Umbrella

You should also add a new section for certifications :emofish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
23 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Chartmasters includes My World on Let Go's sales

Who cares as long as it rocks her sales up :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella
1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

 @Black Umbrella

You should also add a new section for certifications :emofish:

Should I make all her singles/albums this way:

 

What_the_Hell_cover.png

What the Hell

(Released January, 10th 2011)

Spotify: 69,000,000 streams

Youtube: 310,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

France

Mexico

Italy

New Zealand

Worldwide

11#

1#

2#

8#

16#

6#

21#

18#

-

15#

5#

-

-

2x Platinum

2x Platinum

Silver

2x Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

2,250,000

1,500,000
750,000
210,000

200,000

185,000
100,000

75,000

30,000

25,000

10,000

6,100,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
1 hour ago, Black Umbrella said:

Should I make all her singles/albums this way:

 

What_the_Hell_cover.png

What the Hell

(Released January, 10th 2011)

Spotify: 69,000,000 streams

Youtube: 310,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

France

Mexico

Italy

New Zealand

Worldwide

11#

1#

2#

8#

16#

6#

21#

18#

-

15#

5#

-

-

2x Platinum

2x Platinum

Silver

2x Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

2,250,000

1,500,000
750,000
210,000

200,000

185,000
100,000

75,000

30,000

25,000

10,000

6,100,000

Yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella

rjKmDh0.gif

 

 

Goodbye_Lullaby.png

Goodbye Lullaby

(Released March, 2nd 2011)

Spotify: 230M streams

Youtube: 1,25B + 360M views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

Japan

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Brazil

Taiwan

Germany

Italy

Australia

Mexico

France

Hong Kong

South Korea

Russia

Switzerland

Spain

Indonesia

Singapore

Venezuela

Austria

New Zealand

Netherland

Sweden

Finland

Czech Republic

Worldwide

(with TEA's + SEA's)

1#

4#

9#

2#

-

1#

4#

5#

1#

3#

4#

-

1#

5#

2#

4#

-

-

-

3#

5#

11#

10#

8#

1#

Platinum

Gold

Gold

-

Platinum

5x Platinum

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

-

Platinum

Platinum

Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

Gold

480,000

410,000

100,000

65,000

55,000

50,000

50,000

45,000

40,000

30,000

30,000

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

3,000

3,000

2,500

1,700,000

3,475,000

 

 

 

What_the_Hell_cover.png

What the Hell

(Released January, 10th 2011)

Spotify: 69,000,000 streams

Youtube: 310,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

France

Mexico

Italy

New Zealand

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

11#

1#

2#

8#

16#

6#

21#

18#

-

15#

5#

-

-

2x Platinum

2x Platinum

Silver

2x Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

2,250,000

1,700,000
1,000,000
210,000

200,000

185,000
100,000

75,000

30,000

25,000

10,000

6,100,000

8,500,000

 

 

220px-Avril_Lavigne_Smile_cover.png

Smile

(Released April, 11th 2011)

Spotify: 30,000,000 streams

Youtube: 186,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Australia

Japan

Canada

Brazil

Germany

United Kingdom

New Zealand

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

68#

11#

25#

25#

59#

3#

40#

189#

5#

Gold

-

Platinum

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

600,000

130,000
120,000
100,000

100,000

40,000

20,000

15,000

5,000

1,300,000

2,700,000

 

 

220px-Avril_Lavigne_-_Wish_You_Were_Here

Wish You Were Here

(Released September, 9th 2011)

Spotify: 45,000,000 streams

Youtube: 326,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

Australia

United Kingdom

Italy

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

65#

6#

90#

64#

-

-

59#

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

500,000

250,000
50,000
30,000

25,000

15,000

5,000

1,200,000

3,700,000

 

 

28iajc6.jpg

Alice

(Released January, 29th 2010)

Spotify: 28,000,000 streams

Youtube: 90,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

Japan

South Korea

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

71#

4#

6#

51#

59#

39#

27#

-

Platinum

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

500,000

400,000

250,000

70,000

25,000

20,000

20,000

1,400,000

2,100,000

Edited by Black Umbrella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
10 hours ago, Black Umbrella said:

rjKmDh0.gif

 

 

Goodbye_Lullaby.png

Goodbye Lullaby

(Released March, 2nd 2011)

Spotify: 230M streams

Youtube: 1,25B + 360M views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

Japan

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Brazil

Taiwan

Germany

Italy

Australia

Mexico

France

Hong Kong

South Korea

Russia

Switzerland

Spain

Indonesia

Singapore

Venezuela

Austria

New Zealand

Netherland

Sweden

Finland

Czech Republic

Worldwide

(with TEA's + SEA's)

1#

4#

9#

2#

-

1#

4#

5#

1#

3#

4#

-

1#

5#

2#

4#

-

-

-

3#

5#

11#

10#

8#

1#

Platinum

Gold

Gold

-

Platinum

5x Platinum

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

-

Platinum

Platinum

Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

Gold

480,000

410,000

100,000

65,000

55,000

50,000

50,000

45,000

40,000

30,000

30,000

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

3,000

3,000

2,500

1,700,000

3,475,000

 

 

 

What_the_Hell_cover.png

What the Hell

(Released January, 10th 2011)

Spotify: 69,000,000 streams

Youtube: 310,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

France

Mexico

Italy

New Zealand

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

11#

1#

2#

8#

16#

6#

21#

18#

-

15#

5#

-

-

2x Platinum

2x Platinum

Silver

2x Platinum

-

-

Gold

Gold

Gold

2,250,000

1,700,000
750,000
210,000

200,000

185,000
100,000

75,000

30,000

25,000

10,000

6,100,000

8,500,000

 

 

220px-Avril_Lavigne_Smile_cover.png

Smile

(Released April, 11th 2011)

Spotify: 30,000,000 streams

Youtube: 186,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Australia

Japan

Canada

Brazil

Germany

United Kingdom

New Zealand

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

68#

11#

25#

25#

59#

3#

40#

189#

5#

Gold

-

Platinum

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

600,000

130,000
120,000
100,000

100,000

40,000

20,000

15,000

5,000

1,300,000

2,700,000

 

 

220px-Avril_Lavigne_-_Wish_You_Were_Here

Wish You Were Here

(Released September, 9th 2011)

Spotify: 45,000,000 streams

Youtube: 326,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Japan

Canada

Australia

United Kingdom

Italy

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

65#

6#

90#

64#

-

-

59#

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

500,000

250,000
50,000
30,000

25,000

15,000

5,000

1,200,000

3,700,000

 

 

28iajc6.jpg

Alice

(Released January, 29th 2010)

Spotify: 28,000,000 streams

Youtube: 18,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

Japan

South Korea

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Germany

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

71#

4#

6#

51#

59#

39#

27#

-

Platinum

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

500,000

400,000

250,000

70,000

25,000

20,000

20,000

1,400,000

1,700,000

Yasss but can't you put this in the OP?

Btw Alice has over 90M views on YouTube; it's just spread over tons of local Disney channels.

Edited by ProudLBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella
11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Yasss but can't you put this in the OP?

Btw Alice has over 90M views on YouTube; it's just spread over tons of local Disney channels.

I will update the OP once I finish all eras :alexz3:

And thanks sis, I used the number on Kworb; Lemme update it real quick :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
3 minutes ago, Black Umbrella said:

I will update the OP once I finish all eras :alexz3:

And thanks sis, I used the number on Kworb; Lemme update it real quick :heart2:

:heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella

YEtZBqB.gif

 

 

Avril_lavigne_(album).png

AVRIL LAVIGNE

(Released November, 1st 2013)

Spotify: 215M streams

Youtube: 780M + 330M views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

Japan

United States

Canada

Brazil

United Kingdom

Taiwan

Germany

Australia

Italy

France

South Korea

Spain

Switzerland

New Zealand

Austria

Netherland

Finland

Sweden

Worldwide

(with TEA's + SEA's)

2#

5#

4#

-

14#

1#

15#

7#

8#

30#

2#

11#

8#

8#

9#

23#

37#

39#

Gold

Gold

Gold

Platinum

-

3x Platinum

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

225,000

165,000

40,000

40,000

40,000

30,000

20,000

15,000

15,000

10,000

5,000

5,000

4,000

2,500

2,000

2,000

1,000

1,000

750,000

1,800,000

 

 

 

Here's_to_Never_Growing_Up_cover.png

Here's to Never Growing Up

(Released April, 9th 2013)

Spotify: 72,000,000 streams

Youtube: 180,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

South Korea

Canada

Australia

United Kingdom

Japan

Taiwan

Venezuela

Germany

New Zealand

France

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

20#

2#

17#

15#

14#

12#

1#

-

60#

23#

63#

Platinum

-

Platinum

Platinum

-

-

-

Platinum

-

-

-

1,450,000

600,000
135,000

130,000

120,000
100,000

15,000

15,000

10,000

5,000

5,000

2,850,000

4,500,000

 

 

Avril_Lavigne_Rock_n_Roll_cover.png

Rock n Roll

(Released August, 27th 2013)

Spotify: 25,000,000 streams

Youtube: 95,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

Japan

South Korea

United States

United Kingdom

Taiwan

Canada

Australia

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

5#

1#

91#

68#

1#

37#

45#

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

-

220,000

150,000

150,000

25,000

15,000

10,000

10,000

650,000

1,450,000

 

 

Let_Me_Go,_Avril_Lavigne_Song.png

Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger)

(Released October, 15th 2013)

Spotify: 35,000,000 streams

Youtube: 150,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

United States

Canada

South Korea

Germany

United Kingdom

Taiwan

Austria

Australia

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

78#

12#

5#

63#

66#

2#

32#

77#

-

Gold

-

-

-

-

-

-

220,000

100,000

85,000

75,000

20,000

15,000

15,000

5,000

600,000

1,800,000

 

 

Avril_Lavigne_-_Hello_Kitty_(Official_Si

Hello Kitty

(Released May, 23rd 2014) [Japan-only single]

Spotify: 17,000,000 streams

Youtube: 165,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

Japan

South Korea

United States

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

82#

70#

75#

-

-

-

50,000

30,000

25,000

150,000

1,350,000

 

 

Give_You_What_You_Like_by_Avril.png

Give You What You Like

(Released March, 30th 2015) [Radio release Cancelled]

Spotify: 18,000,000 streams

Youtube: 38,000,000 views

Country

Peaks

Certification

Sales

South Korea

United States

Canada

Worldwide

TOTAL SPS

55#

-

-

-

-

-

 

25,000

15,000

5,000

75,000

500,000

 

SdyirCz.gif

Edited by Black Umbrella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat

Should change the topic to 40 million albums and 50 million singles sales according to Avril Lavigne herself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cefh

Avril Lavigne's Official Top 10 biggest songs (UK)

 

1 COMPLICATED 3 2002
2 GIRLFRIEND 2 2007
3 SK8ER BOI 8 2002
4 WHEN YOU'RE GONE 3 2007
5 I'M WITH YOU 7 2003
6 WHAT THE HELL 16 2011
7 MY HAPPY ENDING 5 2004
8 HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP 14 2013
9 DON'T TELL ME 5 2004
10 KEEP HOLDING ON N/A

2007

 

@greeneyedsoul update WYG sales to 250k in UK sis

 

HAW coming for the top 3

ljwp1Zo.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites