Debut Sales:

Confident sold more than TMYLM

Grammy Nominations

1 for Confident

0 for TMYLM

2nd Singles Peak:

#21 Confident

TMYLM probably will not Peak higher.

So why did the worse Album win? (TMYLM only won with the lead single)

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

About no Grammy

First, maybe tougher competition

But also there's not enough time clicking with GP, same like why We Found Love barely got big nomination

mortimerkhan93

It had a higher peak on BB200 but TMYLM has served more longevity and will probably outsell it soon. It also spawned the biggest hit of her career. And you can't know if TMYLM (single) will or will not peak higher than Confident, so keep that to yourself.

The only thing that "Confident" beat TMYLM in was at the Grammy's, and well they can **** theirselves.

10 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

2nd Singles Peak:

#21 Confident

TMYLM probably will not Peak higher.

I love how this assumes that TMYLM won't peak higher. 8 weeks ago most of ATRL wouldn't have expected any other single from HFK to outpeak Now or Never. Also ignores 1st Single's peak.

Edited by bjnono001

Confident is the better album :alexz2: 

(ATRL is gonna disagree with me because they hate Confident yet I think it one of the best pop album released in 2015)

Edited by STONE
22 minutes ago, mortimerkhan93 said:

It had a higher peak on BB200 but TMYLM has served more longevity and will probably outsell it soon. It also spawned the biggest hit of her career. And you can't know if TMYLM (single) will or will not peak higher than Confident, so keep that to yourself.

The only thing that "Confident" beat TMYLM in was at the Grammy's, and well they can **** theirselves.