One Night Ultimate Werewolf : [Ended]

Canon

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Guero said:

then why is Dibbles saying that mike was the other Mason but mike says he isn't? :confused: 

I switched Dibbles with whatever she had for a Mason card. I don’t know if she was then told Mike is the other Mason tho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fruity

• Fa1x intelectual

• RandomName

• Alena

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Who are we killing today then?

Who hasn’t claimed a role yet? 

7 minutes ago, Kathlen♡ said:

Pinkboxxx too 

36 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I believe you. btw I was the doppelganger, now a witch. :heart2: @PinkBox is a witch as well.

Oh hi, was away, what did I miss? 

I was the Witch and switched @Fruity for villager xox

Edited by PinkBox

WE FOUND A LIE AMONG US, GENTLEMEN!

One of the three previously-claimed villagers (@coldoutside, @Kathlen♡ or @keshaspearsxo) are lying (or even @PinkBox or @Fruity in a way, although this is very hard to believe)

Here is how we stand right now:

Me: Troublemaker/Switched Guero's and Alena's
Guero: Apprentice Seer/Minion
Alena: Minion/Apprentice Seer
Fruity: Insomaniac/got swapped/
QC: The Thing/Robber
Random Name: Robber/The Thing
coldoutside: Villager I
Icarus: (claimed to be the Drunk at one point, but now no one is really sure)
Kathlen: Villager 2
Dibbles: Mason
keshaspears: Villager 3
Beholder: mike3009
Verge: Doppelganger (became a Witch)
PinkBox: Witch

Middle Cards: Seer

No Role claimed: Marvin & thecptz

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

How did Verge become a witch?

She was the Doppelganger. Here is what a internet page has to say about this role:

The Doppelganger is a player that could potentially be on either side of the game. On the first night the Moderator wakes up the Doppelganger to have them choose a player. The Moderator taps that player on the shoulder and that player reveals their card to the Doppelganger. The Doppelganger is now the same role of the chosen player with all abilities and victory conditions.

One thing worth clarifying: Unlike the other roles, once the Doppelganger has chosen a player's card, she/he will become the role along with the original player, meaning they both will still be the same characters, but in a twin-like way (for instance, Verge became the witch because she looked at PinkBox's card. That doen't mean, however, that Pinkbox isn't a Witch anymore. On the contrary, she is! Verge basically just doubled their chances to win, really, because there will be two of them.

If you didn't understand, don't worry. This role is the worst to explain in this game.

2 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

She was the Doppelganger. Here is what a internet page has to say about this role:

One thing worth clarifying: Unlike the other roles, once the Doppelganger has chosen a player's card, she/he will become the role along with the original player, meaning they both will still be the same characters, but in a twin-like way (for instance, Verge became the witch because she looked at PinkBox's card. That doen't mean, however, that Pinkbox isn't a Witch anymore. On the contrary, she is! Verge basically just doubled their chances to win, really, because there will be two of them.

If you didn't understand, don't worry. This role is the worst to explain in this game.

I'm just catching up on the thread but how did Verge swap to a Witch (meaning she looked at PinkBox's card) and also swap Dibbles role for a Mason?

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

How do we know a villager is lying?

There are only 3 Villagers cards available (last game was like this so I don't see why the host would change it). Once three people have claimed the card, you just have to wait for a fourth person to come forward and say he/she is a villager as well. Then, you can either believe the first three claimers and execute the fourth or investigate each one of their stories, looking for, let's say, "plot-holes" in them.

The way I am serving as a Ultimate Werewolf encyclopedia. Wow, I'm so useful!

4 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

There are only 3 Villagers cards available (last game was like this so I don't see why the host would change it). Once three people have claimed the card, you just have to wait for a fourth person to come forward and say he/she is a villager as well. Then, you can either believe the first three claimers and execute the fourth or investigate each one of their stories, looking for, let's say, "plot-holes" in them.

yeah but only 3 people have claimed it? am i missing something

2 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Fruity's a villager per PinkBox's swap.

Then yourself, Kathlen and Coldoutside claim to be too.

4 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Well, Pinkbox did say she swapped Fruity's card for that of a villages, as seen here:

53 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Oh hi, was away, what did I miss? 

I was the Witch and switched Fruity for villager xox

My point made here stands:

38 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

WE FOUND A LIE AMONG US, GENTLEMEN!

One of the three previously-claimed villagers (@coldoutside, @Kathlen♡ or @keshaspearsxo) are lying (or even @PinkBox or @Fruity in a way, although this is very hard to believe)

Take your pick

3 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

OH mess

I am inclined to let you off the hook for I do not believe that, by the art of destiny, you would get to be a Werewolf two times in a row...

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

I am inclined to let you off the hook for I do not believe that, by the art of destiny, you would get to be a Werewolf two times in a row...

yeah it really aint me. but idk how to prove it :rip: i haven't been keeping up so im not sure what the two of them have been saying, tho

4 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

yeah it really aint me. but idk how to prove it :rip: i haven't been keeping up so im not sure what the two of them have been saying, tho

Well... Desperate times call for desperate measures...

You swear on your family's grave that you are NOT a werewolf?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.