17 17 FRIENDS - JUSTIN BIEBER + BLOODPOP
18 15 WILL I SEE YOU? (feat. ANITTA) - POO BEAR
19 18 FELICES LOS CUATRO - MALUMA
20 19 220 - LARY
21 RE NEW RULES - DUA LIPA

http://billboard.uol.com.br/rankings

3 3 DESPACITO (REMIX) [feat. JUSTIN BIEBER] - LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE

Wow. I'm glad I don't live there. :dies:

When will ABPD/Nielsen create an official chart? The Brazilian charts on Kworb look so much more "current" and fresh in comparison. 

Anitta's Downtown is already #1 on iTunes & Spotify & #7 on Apple Music.

Edited by Hector

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

When will ABPD/Nielsen create an official chart? The Brazilian charts on Kworb look so much more "current" and fresh in comparison. 

Anitta's Downtown is already #1 on iTunes & Spotify & #7 on Apple Music.

Knowing ABPD, never. We've had a official top 10 albums weekly chart by them and then it was somehow deleted :cm:

I would love that our charts were made of streaming + airplay. Our digital downloads are pretty much low so I would count'em out. Unfortunately, airplays are still very strong here and we have to see Shape of You and Despacito at the top 10 for months and months :skull: 

At least international songs could have a chance of becoming hits faster and charting higher on an overall chart (now that they're no longer used in telenovelas) if streaming were included. Even though Sertanejo is the biggest genre on radio, it's not necessarily the case on streaming. Look at Dua Lipa's "New Rules": top 5 on Spotify & Apple Music but really low on airplay which is kinda surprising.

10 minutes ago, Hector said:

At least international songs could have a chance of becoming hits faster and charting higher on an overall chart (now that they're no longer used in telenovelas) if streaming were included. Even though Sertanejo is the biggest genre on radio, it's not necessarily the case on streaming. Look at Dua Lipa's "New Rules": top 5 on Spotify & Apple Music but really low on airplay which is kinda surprising.

I completly agree with you. And yeah. I mean it's surprising and weird. New Rules is a huge hit in here. Every young and teenager people in here knows it, loves it. I mean we do have a plenty of memes and parody videos floating on social media. It's pretty well known in here among the social media platforms but its peak was #20 on the pop charts. I guess, this chart is kinda old and stale. Streaming needs to be added asap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.