HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

swiftie13

I would but I don't think I can carve small, unless you have pepperoni nipples. 

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

I would but I don't think I can carve small, unless you have pepperoni nipples. 

I LOVe those :alexz3:

What's happening, guys? This a family game! Stop your perversions right now or I'll call the Spanish Inquisition

58 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

wait did lukey end up not submitting :-x

yeah :cries:

Fa1x intelectual with the policing! 

Stress? What is this emotion? 

Sorry I couldn't submit.

Work has been busy and stressful, so once I got home, I just wanted to relax and not worry about anything, thus having no effort or energy to create an entry.

I had a blast though! 

---

If you guys could help a guy out and send @Serendipity a PM and vote for me, that'd be great too. Just say "I vote for Lukey in the competition".

Lukey Lawson

MY JUDGING!!!!!

Xldaskj Laskjdgla – This was creative and interesting, although it didn't feel quite as funny as it could have been. You could have gone further out there and been more ridiculous. MESS though at Mr. Bean stealing his teacher's CONDOM :deadbanana:

Dessy – This is a little bit underwhelming. I get it, they're all natural disasters, but outside of that there's no tie together. I wish there was some message here about global warming or something more complex like that which I think would elevate the entry more. I also don't get why In the Cold Cold Night is the song for a hurricane. I guess hurricanes are cold because of the wind but it's not really the first thing I think of...

bestfiction – NOT LONDON QUEEN FOR THE MINION BECOMING THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ASKLDFJASKLF!!! I'm screaming!!! The other two had personality but weren't nearly as funny, and I wish that the songs/headlines were unified somehow.

Tsareena – This was good but I could have used a little bit more overt humour. The only two things that were really comical were the photoshopped hat and a ":0" face in the second subheadline. The songs were also opportunities to make it funny but you went pretty literal with them.

Girl do you not know how "Superstorm" Sandy came about :deadbanana:  

• ATRL Moderator

XL - I wish you had used only pictures just like everyone else. This is okay and I like that most of the songs also have some kind of comedic side to them too.

Dessy - This is not a story and I basically agree with everything Adam said. I also don't understand the first choice and I'd even say the third one, except for its name I guess (since the song is basically about many events in history)

bestfiction - same as for Dessy, but I guess the songs kinda work (although I wish the headlines were a bit more creative)

Tsareena - I liked it. It was cohesive and there were good song choices for it + really creative topic

20 hours ago, Lémur said:

I wish that the songs/headlines were unified somehow

20 minutes ago, Legend E said:

same as for Dessy, but I guess the songs kinda work (although I wish the headlines were a bit more creative)

In my defence I would like to say that usually news programs cover different topics so I wanted for my entry to look like a digest or something like that

0iYDS7V.gif

I shouldn't had taken the OP too literal. Let the flop era commence

Dessy Fenix

kXeFlcd.png

qlK0sS7.png

Early surprise this week. Congratulations @Tsareena for going from flop to top in a span of a month. This week you're the only member in our golden trinity since there's four of you left.

That means, @Dessy Fenix @bestfiction and @Xedretinz Lododnz you're all in the flop trinity. 

x7403Fk.png

dC0hubl.gif

@Tsareena

Hor - 1

Lémur - 1

PokiTaurus - 2

Legend E - 1

dF1fDn0.png

qxwmcOP.gif8TOxpOc.pngSCiMFp6.gif

@bestfiction

Hor - 2

Lémur - 2

PokiTaurus - 1

Legend E - 3

@Xedretinz Lododnz

Hor - 4

Lémur - 3

PokiTaurus - 3

Legend E - 2

@Dessy Fenix

Hor - 3

Lémur - 4

PokiTaurus - 4

Legend E - 4

Once again congrats Tsareena, it was almost a unanimous decision. This week you have the sole power of eliminating one member from the Flop Trinity. After the elimination, the final round of the season will be posted where the top 3 remaining contestants, the already crowned Golden Trinity of Season 8 will compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placements. 

Congrats Tsareena, well deserved. :clap3: 

You can eliminate me if you must. But I will always rise like the phoenix :fan:  

We have an elimination, however I just woke up to go to work so you’ll have it when I’m out. I’ll try and post the final round but bear with me, I’ve got a packed day.