• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

I have class and work so I won't be able to submit till Saturday evening, at the least. 

T4xIih2.gif

Relatable. I don’t have weekends off and I’m currently in my senior year, close to graduation and completing my senior project. I’m surprised I find time for y’all. 

1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

I’m drunk

Go home

I'm about to finish my first semester of my freshman year lol. 

Excited to see what entries will this round have. This is a really interesting round. I'm excited to see what will the entries be. 

XoXo PoKiTaurus

DOYwSCtWAAABbSr.jpg

So, @swiftie13: I'm struggling to think of a original and non-controversial concept for my entry. Should I send a generic and predictable one or not send at all?

giphy.gif

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

So, @swiftie13: I'm struggling to think of a original and non-controversial concept for my entry. Should I send a generic and predictable one or not send at all?

giphy.gif

Just send!

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Just send!

Okay. Comin' for dat Flop

giphy.gifI want this to be a local hit gif

Okay so I've come up with a concept (finally) so I'm sending my entry tomorrow :gaycat4:

Forget this moronic comment. Apparently I can't read properly

Oh **** it's due at midnight? 

I got nothing.

fEYU3Li.gif

On 11/29/2017 at 9:04 PM, swiftie13 said:

hyThPcc.pngBecause I know most of y'all are nerds (not me, I'm a JOCK), @Lémur and I wanted to bring back a classic: a round inspired by Pokémon, one of the most iconic game franchises of all time. Usually, the challenge is to represent a type but this time there's a twist! Instead of a type, you will create a trinity that represents evolution. It can be based on a Pokémon, but because I know not ALL of you are about it, I'll leave the field open for any form of evolution.

The entry will be due 12:00 am on Sunday. This should be plenty of time, but like last week, if you need an extension, let me know!

Reminder that entries are 4 hours and a half! Let me know if you need a 24 hour extension.

Edited by swiftie13

I still have nothing. 

Dessy Fenix

Yesss, come on :duca: 

I thot I had the time

SCiMFp6.gif

I'm REALLY, REALLY not proud of my sleeping pill of an entry and I just know that if I send its gonna be half-assed because I'm not inspired. I like doing things I gonna be proud on some, any level. And I'm not feeling anything for my unimaginative idea.

And then it hits me. SHOOK :jonny5:  

I'm conflicted, idk if I want to go an Umbreon route or a Sylveon route. :weeps:  

Edited by Dessy Fenix

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

I'm conflicted, idk if I want to go an Umbreon route or a Sylveon route. :weeps:  

Sylveon >>>

SCiMFp6.gif

me looking cute ready to judge your entries tomorrow