HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

swiftie13

I might not be the most active, but I am active and I will try to be more active, but over the weekend I went out and was hungover, thus me not being able to post much. Also, when I do come in here, it's dead. 

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

Messy, I got out the shower and order food. Anyway, 5 minutes!

This gif is so fitting lmao basically how every person who is making it to the next round.

"I just want to say thank you, thank you so much"

PoKiTaurus

E8nhpfN.png

The time has come for the part the Flop Trinity dreaded most. Who convinced the Golden Trinity the best? Who couldn't use her assets to stay in the game? Before moving on to the next round, someone has to go. That some one is...

Spoiler

Don't be scared

Spoiler

We love you

Spoiler

JK NO ONE IS ELIMINATED! This round was cute and everyone proved worthy of this competition.  I just want to thank you all for participating!

YbfyHG5.gif

It was a good way to get a hang of things. Now, the real competition begins. Starting round 2, one person will be eliminated each round but for now, let's celebrate! Love you all! Please love me back <3

Xed still gets his immunity for next week, so even if he lands in the Flop Trinity he cannot be eliminated. Now, the next round will be posted soon. Get ready, gals. You'll love it!

Edited by swiftie13

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT HERE, YA KNO

9Cy43rS.gif

Round 2 is about to be posted!!

hyThPcc.pngBecause I know most of y'all are nerds (not me, I'm a JOCK), @Lémur and I wanted to bring back a classic: a round inspired by Pokémon, one of the most iconic game franchises of all time. Usually, the challenge is to represent a type but this time there's a twist! Instead of a type, you will create a trinity that represents evolution. It can be based on a Pokémon, but because I know not ALL of you are about it, I'll leave the field open for any form of evolution.

The entry will be due 12:00 am on Sunday. This should be plenty of time, but like last week, if you need an extension, let me know!

Edited by swiftie13

#FakeNews

The game is rigged

YbfyHG5.gif

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny into your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination. 

13 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Because I know most of y'all are nerds (not me, I'm a JOCK),

That's exactly what a skinny nerd who run every other day would say. 

YbfyHG5.gif

Also it's *Eeveelution you wanna-be nerd

YbfyHG5.gif

12 hours ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Also it's *Eeveelution you wanna-be nerd

YbfyHG5.gif

I’m a jock, that’s why. 

DOEVpif.jpg

Edited by swiftie13