#1 (1 week so far) reputation

:gaycat4:

Edited by Duca

:clap3:

ANTI still #38 after 88 weeks tho :dies:

15 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

:clap3:

ANTI still #38 after 88 weeks tho :dies:

And no certification yet. Idk if they're automatic or not but if they are, then it's tragic for NZ's sales climate. :rip:

She's also #1 in Belgium (Flanders) and Holland. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

And no certification yet. Idk if they're automatic or not but if they are, then it's tragic for NZ's sales climate. :rip:

I remember that i saw something that say you can't get certification from streaming , it's stupid since streaming is huge there like ANTI would be eligible for 2-3X plat :rip:

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

pretty sure it's not automatic cause I've seen albums with way worse chart runs getting certifications 

2 minutes ago, Emperor said:

I remember that i saw something that say you can't get certification from streaming , it's stupid since streaming is huge there like ANTI would be eligible for 2-3X plat :rip:

Oh, then it's the same as in Italy. Pure sales alone count for album certs (mainly because Italian artists still sell very strongly).

12 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

÷ @ 5x Plat :deadbanana2:

Ed is truly winning...

Ed is still top 10 almost everywhere. Crazy.

26. Purpose

His power truly :alexz: 

On 11/18/2017 at 3:25 AM, Emperor said:

The discussion in the following link is from 2015/2016 and seems to contradict what I've seen elsewhere, but it suggests that album certifications are still based on sales.

http://charts.org.nz/forum.asp?todo=viewthread&id=45375

8.11.2015 22:38 UPDATE ACCORDING TO RMNZ:
Streams now count toward single certifications (not albums) ...

Certification of albums remains purely sales-based (7,500 for gold, 15,000 for platinum).

If this is still true, it might also explain why Melodrama is gold (rather than platinum) despite a 22 week chart run in the top 10 and the top 20 and other albums like DAMN, Stoney and American Teen remain uncertified (edit - and American Teen has a platinum single and a 2x platinum single).

Edited by Letemtalk
american teen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.