Taylor Swift: reputation Stadium Tour [Streaming On Netflix]

LoveLiveMusic

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M-P-B said:

the duplicate dates are OP's fault, so far there are only 27 dates announced with additional dates to be announced for UK/Ireland and Oceania (https://taylorswift.com/news/295865)

OK! fair enough! 27 stadiums, but I still think she will do some consecutive nights at some stadiums! It is preliminary as yet!

Tay, come to the Philippines. I think she can sell out Philippine Arena. It's not a stadium, but it has a capacity of 55K spectators. 

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Tay, come to the Philippines. I think she can sell out Philippine Arena. It's not a stadium, but it has a capacity of 55K spectators. 

If she’s doing NZ, then there’s a high probability that she’ll visit the Ph and other SEA countries as well.

Oktober Knight

Everyone's gonna sweat their balls off at the Florida dates in the middle of the hottest month of the year. I think tour planners forget how humid it is during the summer and how miserable it feels even at night. 

7 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

She’ll sell it out. I’m pretty sure that will be the venue if she’ll go here. But her calling it a staudium tour makes me think she’ll skip Asia. 

3 minutes ago, Alexanderr said:

She’ll sell it out. I’m pretty sure that will be the venue if she’ll go here. But her calling it a staudium tour makes me think she’ll skip Asia. 

Maybe she'll do both arena and stadium tour? Like Justin did with Purpose tour

If she's skipping the rest of Europe :biblio: 

The reputation Stadium Tour

Sounds so stupid and insecure :biblio: The Formation Stadium Tour... Funhouse Summer Carnival Stadium Tour :rip:

Archived