Taylor Swift: reputation Stadium Tour [Streaming On Netflix]

LoveLiveMusic

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cockney Cupcake
9 minutes ago, castle13 said:

Does NZ have stadiums? Anyway, she better not pay Asia dust

Yes there are. Adele played Mt Smart 3x with a 165k attendance. Ed is playing in different cities in NZ too. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yeah. Stadiums usually hold like 25-40K people while Arenas hold 8-15K

Thanks for the clarification!

OT: Hopefully Asia dates can be reveal soon maybe late 2018 or early 2019? I'm ready to give her all my coins if she brings those merchandise to Singapore :blush:

Cockney Cupcake
4 minutes ago, SlaylorSwift said:

Not very knowledgeable about tours so apparently Stadium tours > Arena tours is that right?

Depends what we’re talking about. If we’re talking gross Stadium> if we’re talking acoustics & experience arena>> 

She needs to do a proper European/Asian tour this time. She's global now, and has been since 1989. She can easily sell out stadiums in the UK/Oceania. 

16 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

27 only... some of the dates in the OP are there twice

She is playing some stadiums twice though on consecutive nights!

4 minutes ago, TayGod said:

She is playing some stadiums twice though on consecutive nights!

is she though? cause I don't see any indication for this, all I see is 27 different dates for different stadiums

13 minutes ago, SlaylorSwift said:

Thanks for the clarification!

OT: Hopefully Asia dates can be reveal soon maybe late 2018 or early 2019? I'm ready to give her all my coins if she brings those merchandise to Singapore :blush:

11 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

If she snubs Europe again...:rip:

9 minutes ago, jinzo said:

She needs to do a proper European/Asian tour this time. She's global now, and has been since 1989. She can easily sell out stadiums in the UK/Oceania. 

*Additional tour dates to be announced in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand

https://taylorswift.com/news/295865

hector.adriel
13 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Is it really possible for Taylor to cross this? :jonny: 

If she does around 130 dates she has a VERY good chance.

Just now, M-P-B said:

is she though? cause I don't see any indication for this, all I see is 27 different dates for different stadiums

Well she has in the past; Gillette Stadium, Toronto, and a couple of others in the States (1989 tour), so I don't see why she wouldn't for the Reputation tour. I am just assuming that the reason for duplicate dates might be because of this!

3 minutes ago, TayGod said:

Well she has in the past; Gillette Stadium, Toronto, and a couple of others in the States (1989 tour), so I don't see why she wouldn't for the Reputation tour. I am just assuming that the reason for duplicate dates might be because of this!

the duplicate dates are OP's fault, so far there are only 27 dates announced with additional dates to be announced for UK/Ireland and Oceania (https://taylorswift.com/news/295865)

Archived