Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

33 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if the Top Gun song last year. She would have her heel firmly pressed on the neck of the academy right now 

"Gaga loses both her Oscar noms, to Billie & Olivia (again), why?"

giphy.gif

• Replies 521.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artur

• hausofbryan

• FameFatale

• State of Grace.

The TG song will be another instant, global classic SMASH in ha catalog. Generations upon generations will sing along to it in weddings, graduations, funerals. I speak it into existence #2022RadioIsOurs

KhU9A5x.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I miss when Gaga was always out and about in the press wearing high fashion every week. She has become so content now..

That's what happens when you move to Malibu, you never leave your mansion/compound.

5 hours ago, Jessie said:

Not true. The two performances with the most votes from the acting chapter are guaranteed to make top 6, the jury only selects the remaining 4 slots.

If Gaga had enough support be Top 2 in the first round then she’s in; if not she’s at the mercy of the jury whose mandate is to spotlight performances that might have otherwise fallen through the net in a straight popularity race, so it’s highly unlikely she makes it through them.

Basically, if Gaga makes it on Feb 3rd she’s gunning for the BAFTA and Oscar win. I’m calling it early but I think she can pull it out of the bag now, I really do :katie2:

Yeah I’ve just figured it out later. I was just confused when they didn’t spread the jury guidebook explicitly. 

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

some balenciaga would be cute

00007-Balenciaga-Couture-Fall-21-credit-

00009-Balenciaga-Couture-Fall-21-credit-

00063-Balenciaga-Couture-Fall-21-credit-

She's already worn pieces from that exact same collection for her Vogue UK/Italia double spread so I doubt she's wearing them again.

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

DGA is coming so a good move for MGM to highlight Ridley this time.

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

00063-Balenciaga-Couture-Fall-21-credit-

Imagine if she steps onto the Oscars red carpet wearing this :jonny5:

It's really too bad Gaga and MJ never got a chance to meet or collaborate. They really could've done something special together, and probably formed a close relationship. The fact he mentioned her out of the blue to his choreographer about wanting to set up a meeting and collaborate, have her open one of his shows, telling him how good she was when she was just a year into her career speaks volumes. Him seeing how special she was so early and loving her music probably means so much to her. Wonder why no one's ever really asked her about it

Edited by nick4bty

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

00009-Balenciaga-Couture-Fall-21-credit-

This one. But knowing Satanno and Freddick, this won’t happen 

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Imagine if she steps onto the Oscars red carpet wearing this :jonny5:

I was thinking exactly the same 

It would be iconic!

Her outfits on the red carpets this season were so average. So I'm not setting up my expectations for Oscars. She will wear something very safe 

59 minutes ago, little legend said:

Her outfits on the red carpets this season were so average. So I'm not setting up my expectations for Oscars. She will wear something very safe 

Imagine is she does something crazy like coming in an egg :dies:. Would be so extra

8 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I miss when Gaga was always out and about in the press wearing high fashion every week. She has become so content now..

We're in the middle of a pandemic with a highly infectious variant.

16 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

We're in the middle of a pandemic with a highly infectious variant.

Yep out and about in a pandemic, that's a great idea right there... :rip:

Ms. Gagie has gone viral for the 3632547th time this season. This clip having 1M views :skull:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Ms. Gagie has gone viral for the 3632547th time this season. This clip having 1M views :skull:

The must all hate her lmao :bibliahh:

She said this award season her fashion will be "comfort" so it will either be boring hag looks or SexyGa like the London premiere with the lingerie :smiley:

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The TG song will be another instant, global classic SMASH in ha catalog. Generations upon generations will sing along to it in weddings, graduations, funerals. I speak it into existence #2022RadioIsOurs

And her own fan *** response?  
‘no one cares about ballads they want Jimmy Kimmel promoted dance song!’ :fan: