Jump to content

Lady Gaga


Phoenixstar

Recommended Posts

aesthetic bih
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hi everyone! I started lurking as a guest pre-Chromatica and got an account today, super excited to join the family:heart:

A new addition. :jonny5: Welcome!  :wave2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 458.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FameFatale

    23063

  • hausofbryan

    9539

  • yASSsss

    7343

  • Leptine

    6718

aesthetic bih
3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Reminder that we went from BTW era level effort to Chromatica era.

 

:gaygacat1: I just wanted to lift the mood 

The contradiction on these 2 statements I cant

 

149528_original.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

A mix of nostalgia and other stuff. You can't help but compare and it's like that person died and got replaced. But it also made me think of the stuff that happened to her that made her change her personality and creative efforts. Idk life is too ****ed up sometimes and in this video from a decade ago you see a confident, excited, joyful girl that had no idea she was about to get mentally ****ed in the next couple years and make her question her entire persona. We were all so happy in 2011.

 

149528_original.gif

Makes sense but I believe there is a twist. 2008-2013Ga was a young girl who snapped after experiencing trauma, heartbreak, bullying, and etc. and found many people around the world who were in the same boat.
 

2015-2021Ga is a grown woman who loves and puts herself first now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
13 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hi everyone! I started lurking as a guest pre-Chromatica and got an account today, super excited to join the family:heart:

Think I remember you from GGD or PA911. Welcome to the base! :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mafuyumamuro

Hello everyone! I’m also new here! I stan Gaga and i bought Cosmetica :smitten2:

 

the 911 music video is one of her best and i wished she did continue with the era/album. Its so great :weeps: 

 

and i’m not sure if i will like this place. When i was lurking as a guest i saw lots of people saying nasty/rude things about Gaga for no reason. I’m planning on staying away from those nasty threads because i hate drama. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
State of Grace.
Just now, Bimbo said:

A mix of nostalgia and other stuff. You can't help but compare and it's like that person died and got replaced. But it also made me think of the stuff that happened to her that made her change her personality and creative efforts. Idk life is too ****ed up sometimes and in this video from a decade ago you see a confident, excited, joyful girl that had no idea she was about to get mentally ****ed in the next couple years and make her question her entire persona. We were all so happy in 2011.

 

149528_original.gif

149528_original.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMDOM

OMGGGG ASIB 3x Platinum :jonny5:

Just what an era, what a god damn era. The way she came back just like that, you could feel the transition and elevation the era gave her that still goes on this day. Seriously can only imagine how much bigger it would have been if ARUTW was given single treatment and maybe even INLA after. We'd be nearing 4x platinum for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
29 minutes ago, Mafuyumamuro said:

Hello everyone! I’m also new here! I stan Gaga and i bought Cosmetica :smitten2:

 

the 911 music video is one of her best and i wished she did continue with the era/album. Its so great :weeps: 

 

and i’m not sure if i will like this place. When i was lurking as a guest i saw lots of people saying nasty/rude things about Gaga for no reason. I’m planning on staying away from those nasty threads because i hate drama. 

Hello and welcome to the base :heart: yes ATRL is 70% Monsters and 10% OGHs. Just stay positive and away from OGH trap threads, you will be good. Also, update your pfp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bamboo

Low key I like that fan made alternative cut of the BTW music video more than the original :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lithium.

Uhmm... sorry to rain on y'all parade BUT y'all weren't happy in 2011...that's the year I was more active here and Uhmm it wasn't like that. quite the opposite actually :dies:

funny thing is this fanbase was dragging her for all the promo she was doing during that era

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin

I still listen to the Frankensteined fandmade song.

149528_original.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
5 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

Uhmm... sorry to rain on y'all parade BUT y'all weren't happy in 2011...that's the year I was more active here and Uhmm it wasn't like that. quite the opposite actually :dies:

funny thing is this fanbase was dragging her for all the promo she was doing during that era

 

I was a casual lurker but tbf she was kinda overdoing it on promo in 2011. Its just now looking back most fans miss an element they thought was gonna stay forever.

 

ezgif-3-074284476d59.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
EnigmaticAndroid
11 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

OMGGGG ASIB 3x Platinum :jonny5:

Just what an era, what a god damn era. The way she came back just like that, you could feel the transition and elevation the era gave her that still goes on this day. Seriously can only imagine how much bigger it would have been if ARUTW was given single treatment and maybe even INLA after. We'd be nearing 4x platinum for sure. 

They should do a big re-release with cut songs and demos and ARUTW as a single for it's eventual 10th anniversary

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlERRE

Born This Way really is her magnum opus. What an album.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

TFM really is her magnum opus. What an album.  

ezgif-3-074284476d59.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devin
20 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

They should do a big re-release with cut songs and demos and ARUTW as a single for it's eventual 10th anniversary

I love to see an ARTPOP rerelease/reworked version.


ezgif-3-074284476d59.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
nick4bty

I've come to really love BTW the song, and have recently found a new appreciation for it after having lost it since 2012, but let's be real... Coming off of TFM, BTW the song was a major disappointment for most of us. I think she could've and should've done better, but looking back, it's truly amazing she had the guts to release a song and video and era like that, and it didn't completely kill her career. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mafuyumamuro

So there is going to happen a BTW party on twitter. I hope we will all join. I participated on the ARTPOP party on twitter and i went crazy. Wig tbh.

 

Now i can enjoy it with you guys :smitten2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlERRE

HOOOOOoooooOOOOKAAAAAH 

Glenn-Close-Breaks-the-Internet-With-Da-

 

Yeah you're my hoookah

Glenn-Close-Breaks-the-Internet-With-Da-

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PoisonCandy
14 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Born This Way really is her magnum opus. What an album.  

 

Yep. The only other album of hers that comes close is ASIB. Both masterpieces :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlERRE

I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am

TBl7mQwnSFVQZBiTeXwAo9u7I5Wcsf3LiydJOfjO

 

 

Free as my ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ir

Glenn-Close-Breaks-the-Internet-With-Da-

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlERRE
7 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Yep. The only other album of hers that comes close is ASIB. Both masterpieces :heart2:

I totally agree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...