Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Marry Illusion Glory
1 hour ago, SpaceMan said:

OT: does anyone know where did 100 millions raised from her One World event go?

From the link in the tweet:

Nearly 90% of the $127.9 million mobilized thanks to the actions taken by Global Citizens in the lead up to One World: Together At Home has already been distributed to those working on the ground to protect people from COVID-19.

Over $117 million in critical funding pledged by world leaders during the event is supplying essential personal protection equipment (PPE), housing, health care, and much more to those that need it most — just six months after the broadcast aired on April 18.

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis has differed across regions, hitting rural and urban populations harder than others. Thankfully, this funding has helped more than 140 local and regional organizations urgently respond to the pandemic within communities across the world.

Outlined in a special report published by Global Citizen on Friday, the impact on communities, individuals, and organizations has been astonishing.

• Regional and local responders have successfully provided 26.6 million meals, food packages, and direct food aid to local and international communities.
  • Funding secured through the Global Citizen campaign has also helped to provide critical COVID-19 health insurance for almost 4,000 farmworkers, and rental assistance to 230 families at risk of losing their homes.
  • Communities unable to access PPE have received over 1.5 million masks and 18,000 liters of sanitizing gel, with more than 3,800 people receiving essential clothing and toiletry boxes, too.
  • Thanks to the secured financial commitments from One World: Together At Home, global organization Education Cannot Wait has been able to continue their work helping the world’s most vulnerable children access education during the pandemic.
  • Food security organization World Central Kitchen was able to deliver more than 100,000 meals to those in need across the US, thanks to a $1 million pledge made during the broadcast.

Mother Monster Teresa of Pop :clap3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Replies 442k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• hausofbryan

• yASSsss

• Leptine

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The R. Kelly mess did not help ARTPOP.  And her manager quitting right before the album released probably did a lot of damage as well.  
Musically, ARTPOP was competitive with Bangerz and Roar 

Bangers and Prism both had a smash lead, and also other smashes waiting to happen. Back then singles really helped the MPG. Apart from 2 singles that were top heavy, there wasn't much else. People just weren't connecting with the music the same as her contemporaries on top of the weird concept of the album, bad PR, and messiness. 

I feel like ultimately ARTPOP was a weird concept no one really got despite the huge promo and it more loved by fans than GP and that made it froantloaded. But she further solidified her base and it wasn't the big flop era forum homos wanted it to be. For me as a fan, I find it her weakest output. 

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

From the link in the tweet:

Mother Monster Teresa of Pop :clap3:

this is the kind of receipt worth bragging, queen :clap3:

@AlexStexaulhow did I not know about the Rated R discount before? :WAP:

This revelation will silence so many of the ogh’s drags about BTW given half of them are rih stans 

the fact born this way’s discount wasn’t even Gaga or interscope’s decision and it sold 1.1m first week and obviously debuted #1, yeh miss rih and her team do it on purpose only to debut #4 :dies:

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Can she at least upload a selfie showing her new black hair? I dont care if chromatica is over just at least serve us cute selfies.

Pretty sure she’s trying to hide the black hair.  That’s why she wore a hood in the last selfie she posted.  
They are being so secretive, I’m expecting her to be totally transformed for her role in the Gucci movie 

1 hour ago, Greg said:

The lengths people on this site will go to in an attempt to undermine Gaga :zzz:

Shallow is a massive hit that is coming for 2bn streams. Gaga is extremely well rounded and when jealousy arouses so does fear... Fear that a similar sized era will happen. That's an extremely sore point of contention, always remember that. 

Edited by Mr. Stratus
Marry Illusion Glory

Some OGHs are so weird. If you check their post history, they were praising Gaga in different threads literally 2-3 years ago. What has happened since then?

Looks like ASIB has left some permanent damage on some brains. Poor souls.

tumblr_ovf1mcmAFp1rg89a6o1_640.thumb.jpg

What happened to the rumors about Gaga being featured on a remix of a Kylie song? Is that still happening?? Any news? 
If I remember correctly it was going to be a rerelease of her Disco album with a couple of female features 

Guys would anyone be interested in doing a discography rate. Obviously nothing is coming soon and we had ASIB and Chromatica since the last rate. IM thinking of hosting it

Marry Illusion Glory
3 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

hbz-lady-gaga-style-2018-06-gettyimages-

lady-gaga-galeria.jpg

ezgif-6-d496d32dc9ee.thumb.gif.6fc99ea54

Her Gwen Stefani-meets-McQueen SERVE :WAP:

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

A moment.

EsM4SM3XcAAZUNi?format=jpg&name=large

Welcome back sis :hug: we've missed your classy clapbacks :heart:

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Her Gwen Stefani-meets-McQueen SERVE :WAP:

Welcome back sis :hug: we've missed your classy clapbacks :heart:

She looked so good :jonny4:I wish we got to see her incorporate that hairstyle more :sosad:

58 minutes ago, Link16 said:

the video in the desert that we wanted

the video in the desert we had

Wendy Williams Drugs GIF - WendyWilliams Drugs - Descubre & Comparte GIFsWendy Williams Drugs GIF - WendyWilliams Drugs - Descubre & Comparte GIFsWendy Williams Drugs GIF - WendyWilliams Drugs - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

That would have been way too dark and dramatic. Stupid Love is a colourful, campy song. It needed a cheesy video to go with it.

Marry Illusion Glory
1 minute ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

She looked so good :jonny4:I wish we got to see her incorporate that hairstyle more :sosad:

She really did and Freddie snappedT. I hope she serves like this again for the inevitable future rock/metal era :jonny4: