Phoenixstar

Lady Gaga

T.O.A.D.S.
15 hours ago, cash3w said:

This. My gay ass sophomore high school self loved the song, but on retrospect, releasing it on Easter weekend was NOT it :deadbanana2:

The Edge of Glory following BTW would've gone #1. Fight me

Tea 

Q5bMAK7.gif

T.O.A.D.S.
35 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

This page reminds me of fight over AYO being single :skull:

Thank goodness that travesty never happened

oImcaHT.gif

OT: Have they sent 911 to radios yet??

SUNSET BLVD

To be fair, she did warn us before chromatica; the audacity of tweeting “you’re the one who wanted to be a pop star.” She’s clearly over it. 

MadMax12

Ugh what is wrong with her 

TyYoshi

Who ever this is, ain't wrong and most of you on sites like ATRL are just like this.

:giraffe:

TyYoshi

Conclusion: STFU and go live life lol

Kimi

I feel like born this way smashing was a miracle :rip: Like that album feels so obscure and different from anything in pop music. I almost can’t believe it was so successful :rip: She really said **** y’all im making cult classic 3 years into my career and i will succeed 

BlondGuts

Can you guys just let Sour Candy go already? Accept that it was a promo single and the lyric video is all we’re going to get. BP is in the middle of their era and from what it sounded like, they didn’t seem too fond of the song

monstereo

If Gaga doesn't owe us anything we don't owe her anything either. It's her career. If she wants to exploit fans for $$$ and abandon her supporters/music that's 100% up to her. I just don't want to see little ass-kissers wondering why her future tours/albums/etc are flopping when her supporters abandon her back. 

Oni

I'd rather her be silent than do those haus labs stories. Nobody cares omg, you freaking slag!

Sanctuary

Almost ten years (:mazen:) later, and I still can't believe "In the most Biblical sense / I am beyond repentance / Judas kiss me if offenced / or wear ear condom next time" are real lyrics in a Gaga song. :deadbanana:

LewisK
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, monstereo said:

If Gaga doesn't owe us anything we don't owe her anything either. It's her career. If she wants to exploit fans for $$$ and abandon her supporters/music that's 100% up to her. I just don't want to see little ass-kissers wondering why her future tours/albums/etc are flopping when her supporters abandon her back. 

This. I'm sorry but at this point I'm seeing all these ass-kissing posts as pathetic. Sure thing, Gaga doesn't owe us anything. Let's see what Gaga sells and what numbers she pulls for Chromatica Tour and LG7 if Little Monsters don't owe Gaga anything as well. Nobody around me is even aware of Chromatica except LMs and some gays. She'd be as irrelevant as Katy Perry or even Nelly Furtado by now, she'd only have a film to cling to, and that's the truth.

Edited by LewisK

Bitchimtrying
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Janet said:

she wouldn't have made a whole insta post about her noms if she didn't care about the show.. she's most likely attending

Eei3oygVoAkHHtT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eelsh1eXkAIm_T5?format=jpg&name=large

Ok, she might be going.

Edited by Bitchimtrying

lepetitmonstr
32 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I feel like born this way smashing was a miracle :rip: Like that album feels so obscure and different from anything in pop music. I almost can’t believe it was so successful :rip: She really said **** y’all im making cult classic 3 years into my career and i will succeed 

Wait this tea:rip:

It sounds so..... weird for a modern album??

I can’t think of a way of saying what I’m thinking.

But regardless it’s a masterpiece and remains Gaga’s best album and it’s message is timeless :giraffe:

Rith
5 minutes ago, LewisK said:

This. I'm sorry but at this point I'm seeing all these ass-kissing posts as pathetic. Sure thing, Gaga doesn't owe us anything. Let's see what Gaga sells and what numbers she pulls for Chromatica Tour and LG7 if Little Monsters don't owe Gaga anything as well. She'd be as irrelevant as Katy Perry or even Nelly Furtado by now, only having a film to cling to, and that's the truth.

yeah this, she is a fanbase away from being a katy 2.0, that movie miracle won't happen twice :coffee2:

lepetitmonstr
4 minutes ago, Bitchimtrying said:

Eelsh1eXkAIm_T5?format=jpg&name=large

Ok, she might be going.

Wait I thought the VMAs were virtual??

cuneytb

Lol those ass kissers are idiots :deadbanana: 

Gaga owes us a lot of things, so does most artists. She does know that, that’s why she is “releasing” music. If she loved making so much she could have kept it for herself but she doesn’t. She is here for our money, and she clearly doesn’t care about any of her fans. We will see how important she finds her fans when no one buys her stuff anymore :cm: 

Azealia Banks

lepetitmonstr

Wait I just realized that BTW is...... more experimental than ARTPOP I- :deadbanana2:
Gaga is a musical genius 

7 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Lol those ass kissers are idiots :deadbanana: 

Gaga owes us a lot of things, so does most artists. She does know that, that’s why she is “releasing” music. If she loved making so much she could have kept it for herself but she doesn’t. She is here for our money, and she clearly doesn’t care about any of her fans. We will see how important she finds her fans when no one buys her stuff anymore :cm: 

You spilled the tea sis:fan:

Honestly if she wasn’t promoting Haus Rats/watches and hadn’t promised us with lots of goodies I wouldn’t be this mad but it looks like she purposely wants nothing to do with the album

Oni

Gotta remain positive, really. She's been '' active '' like, what, the past 3-4 days in a row? That is something!

Bitchimtrying
17 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Wait I thought the VMAs were virtual??

I just looked it up and they are taking place at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn. So they are probably doing a mix of in person and virtual performances. Meaning if Gaga does decide to perform then it will probably be pre-recorded in LA because there is no way she is going to fly across the country. She will probably have to pre-record acceptance speeches as-well in case she wins, so we definitely have a very staged speech about kindness coming. 

Bitchimtrying
7 minutes ago, Oni said:

Gotta remain positive, really. She's been '' active '' like, what, the past 3-4 days in a row? That is something!

Have we really got the the point where promoting make-up and changing her tiktok profile picture is classed as active. Literally giving us the dust off of crumbs honey.  deadbananaz.gif

lgaga1fan

VMAs are taking place at 5 different venues in NYC this year and is only gonna be celebs. Rain On Me performance is definitely happening.

Oni
5 minutes ago, Bitchimtrying said:

Have we really got the the point where promoting make-up and changing her tiktok profile picture is classed as active. Literally giving us the dust off of crumbs honey.  deadbananaz.gif

Yes. She used to be MIA for weeks, so it's an improvement :emofish:

lepetitmonstr
9 minutes ago, Bitchimtrying said:

I just looked it up and they are taking place at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn. So they are probably doing a mix of in person and virtual performances. Meaning if Gaga does decide to perform then it will probably be pre-recorded in LA because there is no way she is going to fly across the country. She will probably have to pre-record acceptance speeches as-well in case she wins, so we definitely have a very staged speech about kindness coming. 

Thanks for the info sis:heart2: