Phoenixstar

Lady Gaga

monstereo

What we really need is Slay Candy as a promo single (with a music video) to draw attention back to this abandoned album, then Alice, Replay, 911, or 1000 Slays as the official single. I won't accept anything less.

Flop Woman being made into single is just as repulsive as You and I being the 4th BTW single when Shiebe, Government Hooker, etc existed. There really isn't anything exciting about the song and it has zero potential for epic performances.

Rith
2 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Flop Woman being made into single is just as repulsive as You and I being the 4th BTW single when Shieße, Government Hooker, etc existed. There really isn't anything exciting about the song and it has zero potential for epic performances.

This, she is acting like P!nk possessed her body :skull: give us crazyGa after years of tormenting with johanna **** and lackluster soundtrack, will she ever acknowledge that she isn't interesting anymore and try to improve on that manner? guess not, beig crazy and "edgy" doesn't make you money like it used to..

G.U.Y
27 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the 911 and Alice narratives are no longer true. The cream rose to the top and free bomb is now outstreaming the pair of them. Onwards and upwards (it should've been sour candy and a new cardi b feature song tho)

Free Woman:

Playlists: 684

Followers: 7.4M

Playlist with at least 100k followers: 12

911:

Playlists: 594

Followers: 2.3M

Playlist with at least 100k followers: 6

Alice:

Playlists: 590

Followers: 4.7M

Playlist with at least 100k followers: 7

I wonder why :huh:

Oni

911 as a single would be a travesty. :emofish:

lepetitmonstr

People are really underestimating Free Britney huh??? I feel that with a good radio edit/remix the song can be a hit.:fan:

911 though on the other hand......:ahh:It probably wouldn’t even chart

Ya’ll are delulu. 911 will never be a single and that’s that on that.

Kimi

unpopular opinion but i actually love dope vocals :katie2:

Kimi

Gaga’s now a part time musician and full time activist/avon lady. Accept that :gaycat2:

Oni
6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

unpopular opinion but i actually love dope vocals :katie2:

TASTE! Agreed 100%

TSwiftie

911 = Scheiße

Album highlight but not single worthy :cm:

State of Grace.

It's cute that yall think we'll get more singles, or any other song has hit potential

This is the THIRD era in a row that ends after the 2nd single 

oImcaHT.gif

Kimi
5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It's cute that yall think we'll get more singles, or any other song has hit potential

oImcaHT.gif

we had 2 more mvs for joanne though so it’s not comparable 

State of Grace.
2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

we had 2 more mvs for joanne though so it’s not comparable 

Lets wait and see if the 2-3 videos she shot months ago will see the light of day

oImcaHT.gif

DoctorIce
12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

oImcaHT.gif

The era is done but I do believe she's about to drop Free Bomb from a great height as the 3rd single. :clown:

Kimi
8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Lets wait and see if the 2-3 videos she shot months ago will see the light of day

oImcaHT.gif

do we have any confirmation that she actually shot them? 

oImcaHT.gif

little legend
1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

"whats a tik tok" :rip: 

:bibliahh:
:skull:

cuneytb
4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

do we have any confirmation that she actually shot them? 

oImcaHT.gif

No. Its just gossip. 

HeavyMetalAura

Why did we count out Sour Candy? I know it’s not a fan favorite but with a music video feature BP plus a cute little performance or something I think it has the best chance to be a hit. A solo post album single probably won’t do anything. 

Mr. Stratus

Fad prepares for her era and films 3 mvs in january - march. Has a collab single which could potentailly do over 40m views first day which has been in the works since 2019 and....

Nothing.

oImcaHT.gif

Oni
15 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Why did we count out Sour Candy? I know it’s not a fan favorite but with a music video feature BP plus a cute little performance or something I think it has the best chance to be a hit. A solo post album single probably won’t do anything. 

BP are having their own era and their own fans are going to be busy buying and streaming BP's songs. There's no room for Sour Candy right now, plus we really don't need another feature as a single. She can release it as a single with an extended version when BP is more or less done with their own singles, afterwards Gaga can swoop in and prolong her and BPs era. 

chhalamars

It's so funny to read littles itt making "plans", strategies when Gaga's team probably don't give two ***** about Chromatica anymore.

And just LOL at FW being a hit, or 911, Replay....it's not going to happen. :lmao:

zoldyck

This page reminds me of fight over AYO being single :skull:

Bitchimtrying

We all known deep down this puta isn't showing up at the VMA's. She'll send Ariana to accept awards for both of them and probably have a 30 second video message about kindness punks and how much she loves her little monsters and that will be all we get. Lets be realistic now. 

Janet
8 minutes ago, Bitchimtrying said:

We all known deep down this puta isn't showing up at the VMA's. She'll send Ariana to accept awards for both of them and probably have a 30 second video message about kindness punks and how much she loves her little monsters and that will be all we get. Lets be realistic now. 

she wouldn't have made a whole insta post about her noms if she didn't care about the show.. she's most likely attending

Eei3oygVoAkHHtT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Bhumisah

The only thing she is doing is recording a message with her kindness bullsheet of she wins. And not even attending. 

Floppage deserves

FameFatale

I can see her now... "Bobby i'm gonna put what's a tiktok" hehehehe hahahaha... "isn't that sooo funny"